Dream

Dream

Jaejoong is a dream

He doesn't know how he was made nor how he came to be the thing he is, he only know is that he is a dream.

He can change colors and shifts places in someone's subconscious .

He can give the person he is making dream all kind of feelings depending on how the person came to sleep and what emotion he or she brought with them to dream land.

Change them to good no matter what they were.

Dream land , where he came from , was a marvelous and an enchanting land.

He was proud to be a dream .

He shifts and flies in the sleeping human's subconscious as if flying in space .

Filled with colors and emotions like the stars and galaxies we see but grander , brighter.

 Jaejoong triggers them.

Changes them according what the person was feeling and turn it for them.

He puts everything together and then he is flying again with even more beautiful colors.

There was also along with the dreamland , The nightmare land.

It was ugly, black and a scary place as it is.

The nightmarers there are cruel and cold.

It was a cold place yes it was.

He was never to go in there because if he did , he would be tainted.

His beautiful colors would die one by one! Turning from bright and luminous to levels he tried so hard to grow out of no matter how beautiful they were when he was young.

They would go backwards , yes they would.

Until they reach utter blackness and that was something scary for Jaejoong.

Taboo.

You see the thing is when you were a toddler dreamy , you are levels of colors.

From the lightest in which you are very young to the brightest when you finally grow and reach that shining torch.

A beautiful colorful dream .

A dream who could help and change ugly things to beautiful things just by being there.

But..

The catch is who reaches the human's mind first.

If a dream reaches first , he can inflect the beautiful colorful dreams and emotions.

If a nightmares reaches first……..

He would inflect pain and terror to the human's mind .

That was never to be done.

Jaejoong is a beautiful dream

He helps and changes everything to beautiful and pure.

He is the good

He is the laughter

He is the Rainbow

He is the colors

He is the dream …

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I still don't know how I came with this.. I see him , Jaejoong , as beautiful , colorfuland bright. Not that he is a dream becuase he the realiest human I know

But...

yeah..

I Hope this made sense to you and please comment and tell me what you think