Final

Attack Your Heart

Waking up in Jimin’s embrace is one thing Taehyung never expected. All this time he could only imagine it, but right now he’s in Jimin’s embrace. His head resting on Jimin’s chest and their legs tangled perfectly. It’s perfect.

Jimin wakes up and squirms a bit, making Taehyung shock. He opens his eyes slowly and finds Taehyung in his embrace smiling like an idiot. His face puzzled at Taehyung and he pushes Taehyung aside softly. “Why you’re still here?”

“I just woke up and you already want to kick me out from here?” Taehyung pouts but Jimin just snorts at him. Why the first person he sees this morning must be Taehyung?

“You’re so mean, Jiminie!”

Jimin’s response just a big yawn and he covers himself with the blanket then goes to sleep again. Taehyung remains pouting as he lies back to the bed and closing the barrier between him and Jimin.

“I’m going to sleep all day long because it’s Saturday.” Jimin says. He even speaks still with eyes closed. “So you better go away, Tae.”

But the stubborn Kim Taehyung will not give up at Jimin’s words. He’s not going to go away from this place. He wants to be near Jimin all day long.

“Then I’ll spend my Saturday by sleeping beside you. Even it takes all day long, it’s okay with me.” Taehyung slips himself to the blanket and hugs Jimin from behind.

“Stop being creepy, Tae!”

Taehyung doesn’t listen to Jimin’s complain instead he keeps hugging Jimin from behind until Jimin tired and lets him to do whatever he wants. Taehyung’s stubbornness is too much sometimes.


“Jiminie. Where’s my morning kiss?” Jimin opens his eyes and his face looked puzzled again. What the hell is morning kiss?!

“Take your arms off of me first.”

Taehyung stops hugging Jimin and grins. “So, you will kiss me, right?”

Jimin rolls around and faces Taehyung. Taehyung feels giddy and a playful smirk appears on Jimin’s face. “No, Tae. I’m not going to kiss you. And what the hell is morning kiss?!”

Taehyung’s grin vanishes while Jimin laughs in an evil way. Well, sometimes Jimin loves to tease Taehyung. Of course he doesn’t want to kiss a creepy person like Taehyung—he thinks.

Jimin lies back on his bed and Taehyung is still pouting again. But suddenly Taehyung’s lips curve into a smirk. He comes closer and nearer to Jimin’s face with a smirk on.

“W-What?” Jimin is panic. Real panic. “W-What will you do?”

Taehyung runs his thumb on Jimin’s lips, makes the other boy feels nervous. “Well, I will get my morning kiss no matter what.”

All Jimin could do just a silent screaming while Taehyung’s lips are getting closer to Jimin’s. Finally the time when Taehyung’s lips touch Jimin’s lips has come! Taehyung presses his lips to Jimin’s and Jimin just froze like a statue.

Taehyung pulls off and lies on the bed again, leaving Jimin frozen like a statue. He smiles in victory. He gets what he wants. He wants to capture Jimin’s lips and he gets it.

“Y-You!” finally a word comes out from Jimin’s lips. His face doesn’t look good at all but Taehyung doesn’t care as long as he gets that kiss. “Why you keep attacking me? You attack my cheek every single day by pecking it, now you just attack my lips because of a stupid morning kiss reason, so what else that you want to attack from me?!”

Taehyung’s evil plus idiot smile turns into the sweet one. Of course he knows the answer to Jimin’s question. “Your heart. I will attack your heart, Jimin.”

“H-Huh?”

Taehyung takes Jimin’s hand and pulls him so he sits on the bed again, eyes to eyes with Taehyung. “Yup. I’ll attack your heart. I’ll make you realize that you like me too.”

Jimin blinks his eyes once. Then twice, tries to processing what Taehyung had said to him. He doesn’t understand for a while because he never thinks over something so hard in the morning like this.

Without Jimin realizes, Taehyung brings himself closer to him. Then his eyes meet Taehyung’s eyes and a nervous feeling lingers around him all of a sudden. “W-What will you do?”

“First step, look at my eyes.” Taehyung looks at Jimin’s eyes but their eyes don’t meet each other’s. Jimin looks away. He feels nervous. He doesn’t want to look straight to Taehyung’s eyes because he can’t.

“It’s okay, Jiminie.”

Taehyung cups Jimin’s face and looks at him again, reassuring him through his eyes that it’s okay, you can do it. “It’s okay, Jiminie. Really.”

Secretly Jimin wants to look back at Taehyung, even though he doesn’t understand why, he just wants to do it. His heart tells him to and he will do what his heart says. He takes a deep breath and locks his gaze at Taehyung slowly. Jimin feels a sudden spark and a fluttering feeling in his stomach when he looks at Taehyung. His heart is beating so fast that he thinks his heart might explode. But he realizes one thing. Taehyung’s eyes are beautiful.

“We did the first step!” Taehyung lets his hands off of Jimin’s face and cheers like a little kid. Taehyung smiles and Jimin smiles too.

Taehyung is happy and he really loves his feeling. The feeling when the both of them feel so happy like this, he loves it. He doesn’t care anymore if he doesn’t understand why he feels like this, he just wants to make Taehyung happy.


“Tae, I’m sorry.” This time is Taehyung’s face turns puzzled. A sorry all of a sudden?

“What?”

“I know I’m such a bad person. I shouldn’t push you away but I did. I shouldn’t make you sad too but I did that too. I’m sorry for that.” Jimin says. “I also don’t understand this but—“ Jimin takes a deep breath to calm his heart. “When I see you happy like this, I really… really want to make you happy like this again.”

Taehyung doesn’t say anything instead he hugs Jimin tightly. “It’s okay, Jiminie. You never make me sad. You never push me away instead you always let me follow you like a creepy person, I’m even thankful for that, really.”

“Tae, don’t you remember that I made you cry that time?”

Taehyung looks at Jimin and smiles. “I do, Jimin. But I already forget it, because I just want to remember our good time, not a bad time like that.” Taehyung pecks Jimin’s cheek and this time Jimin doesn’t complain because of the sudden pecking-cheek. He realizes that he loves Taehyung without realizing about that.

When he felt lonely because Taehyung wasn’t following him, when he felt something was weird because Taehyung wasn’t there, that was the time when he actually loves Taehyung.

“So, what the second step to attack my heart?” Jimin grins, gaining a chuckle from Taehyung.

So he opens his heart already.

“Kiss. That’s the second step.” Taehyung encircle his arms around Jimin’s neck with a smile. “Will you kiss me back?”

Jimin places his hands around Taehyung’s waist and smiles back. He doesn’t answer Taehyung’s question instead he makes the first move. He presses his lips against Taehyung’s.

They kiss slowly and each other’s feelings are drawn in every move they do.

Taehyung pulls off and smiles. He never feels so happy like this. Jimin makes him happy and Jimin loves him back. The feeling that he feels couldn’t be described with words.

“Tae, you did it. You did attack my heart.”