FINAL

Good to you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I quickly hid myself behind the pillar as I saw the both of you, you're hand wrapped around her waist as you assisted her inside your car. 

My hands unconsciously clenched, my knuckles turning white as I bit my lips from screaming. Tears rushed into my face as I fought the urge to march towards you and confront you. 

It hurts. 

It hurts seeing you with her. 

It hurts so bad. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A smile lit up my face as I saw him arrive. His eyes masked by expensive sunglasses, his attire casual but still it screams luxury. There is certainly something with him that catches people's attention. It's as if there's a certain force within him that radiates that makes other people notice his presence. Girls fawn over him, women lust over him. Boys admire him, men criticize him. 

He smirked as he saw me seated at the far end of the cafe. His stride powerful and confident making the other customers and even the staff gape in awe. I could only look down, my hair curtaining my face. I could feel the everyone staring at us, especially at him. I bet they're wondering why a guy like him is paying attention to a girl like me. A plain simple girl with nothing to really brag about. With that, I ducked my head lower, wishing for the ground to open up and swallow me. 

Him standing infront of me made everything worse. The once heated stares that I got was added with loud murmurs of shock and distaste, some even, women for the matter had the gal to point with their tinted nails at us, eyeing me with great distain. 

I could only fiddle with my fingers, forcing myself not to cry. It hurts hearing other people tell how incompatible we are. As to how I don't deserve a man like him, as to how he's too great of a guy to even pay attention to just a girl like me. 

It hurts. 

Of course it does. 

I felt a hand on my shoulder, rubbing it gently as it went to my chin, tipping it lightly upwards. 

A light smile greeted me as his hand moved towards the stray hairs that once covered my face. He tucked them behind my ear as he held out a hand for me to hold. I stood up warily, minding the hateful and judging eyes of the public. I could only gulp in shame and duck my head as I fiddled with the hem of my dress. 

I heard him click his tongue, the once heated atmosphere turned cold as ice. I gently looked around, the once murmuring public gone mute, the judging eyes turned wary and somehow frightened. 

My brows knitted together as I wondered what happened, only to feel the raging emotion that seeped through the man beside me. I immediately felt worried, afraid that he might once again throw a ruckus. I held his arm and turned him to face me, his once stoic face turning into a lighter shade. 

"I'm okay." I uttered lightly as I fixed a smile on my face. He nodded lightly as he inched closer towards me, his hand grasping mine as he closed his eyes and kissed my forehead. 

I could only close my eyes at the sensation. My heart bursting with overwhelming sensations. 

I feel so happy. 

I'm happy. 

And then all the pain is washed away. 

Just like magic. 

"Let's go?" 

"Hmmm." I nodded brightly, a beaming smile imprinted on my face. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


The beaming lights, the music booming loudly enticing a lively atmosphere as party goers jumped in joy, dancing merrily to the beat. Some were occupied with their partners, grinding heavily unmindful of others while some stayed by the bar with a drink in hand watching, looking for their prey for the night. 

He strided towards the bar, unmindful of the seductive stares he got from promiscuous women clad with seemingly nothing. He mentally gritted his teeth, anger rushing through his mind as he saw how these shameless women try to seduce him. Disgusting, he thought. 

He occupied a stool, raising his hand in authority as the bartender scuttled close to him, his towel hanging loosely on his shoulder. He looked expectantly at the man, eager to please as he could only col his brow, ordering a brand of whiskey. The bartender nodded in approval and went to attend his needs. 

While waiting for his drink, the man turned his stool, gazing at the people around him. He could feel the sensual stares but still he paid no heed. He roamed his eyes around every corner just to pass time, he checked his watch but still the person he has been waiting for has not yet arrived. 

"Women." He mentally thought, clicking his tongue in dissaproval. 

He felt a sudden movement beside him, the ones sensual stares gone but now it was intense, hateful an resentful. He turned to his left and saw an angel, his anger watched away instantly with that smile on her face. 

"Hi Jiyong." She greeted merrily, snaking her arm on his waist as she grabbed him closer to her and stole a peck on his lips which he gladly reciprocated. 

A contented smile emerged on his face after the kiss, inching away from each other as his hand went to the small on her back but soon that smile vanished as he felt her smooth creamy skin. 

He inched back and what he saw made his eyes pop out, smoke coming out of his nose and ears feeling enraged with what she was wearing. 

He grabbed the forgotten whiskey and drunk it in one go, called the bartender for another round only to catch him gawking at his date. 

"Whiskey. Now." He commanded with such force, his gaze seething. He rested both his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter