Going there

Five strings, One hope

 

Chapter 20 – Going there

 

Youngsaeng’s POV

 

“Here’s the file you asked me.” She said, placing the file on my desk. I gave her a nod, signaling her to leave my room.

 

“You’re really weird today..  Is anything wrong? Are you sick?”

 

I just can’t handle myself when she’s caring about me like this. Make me feel guiltier.

 

“It’s nothing.. You may go now.” I finally said.

 

“Just tell me when you need anything.” She said and left my room. The next person who came in was Kyujong. It’s weird to saw him in the company.

 

“Waeyo?” He asked me, referring to her.

 

“Nothing.. Are you free? I’m bored here..”

 

-----

 

“You broke up?” He began.

 

“Broke up? She’s not even my girlfriend.”

 

“What’s with that face then?” He smirked.


“Shut up..”

 

“Yeobuseyo?” He answered the call right after his phone rang.

 

Jungmin’s POV

 

I’ll go. I won’t. I’ll go. I won’t. I’ll go…?

 

“Where are you going?” My butler asked me. He was standing by the door, holding a glass of milk. I didn’t even take my phone or wallet yet. But he already asked me if I’m going somewhere. Is he a psychic?

 

“Just.. Somewhere.. Wanna come?” I answered.

 

“Nah.. Want some?” He offered his milk.

 

“Carrot juice would do.”

 

“Forget it then.” He said and left.

 

-----

 

Jeez.. I should’ve not come here in the first place.

 

Oh? Isn’t that hyung and Kyujong? Don’t tell me they’re going to the same place as I am..

 

“Yah Kyujong-ah.. Where are you?” I talked to him on phone, making sure if my prediction was right or not.

 

“Company.. Why?” He lied. Alright.. I was right.. They’re going there too.

 

“Company? I didn’t know that the company was that noisy..”

 

“I’m in front of the company..”

 

“What company? HTN?” I asked.

 

“Jeez.. Come out from your car..” He said and he turned around and found me sitting in my car, looking at them.

 

“What are you doing here?” Youngsaeng hyung asked me.

 

“Just happened to pass by..”

 

“Busted.” Kyujong said. He could always tell whether I’m lying or not.

 

“Well what about you two then?”

 

“Just.. Going inside.”

 

Kyujong’s POV

 

He must’ve thought of going there. Has he found it out too? That Soon Yi is Taeyeon’s long lost sister?

 

“So seriously.. What are you two doing here?” He asked me. He didn’t dare to ask hyung, because of his facial expression which was too serious.

 

“I got a call.. That Taeyeon did something.. That’s pissing him off, so.. We ended up here. He went out from his office right after I told him.” I said.

 

Yeah.. And he even ignored Soon Yi even though he loves her.. I know that for sure.


“What about you?”

 

“Was going to talk with him.. But now that you two are here.. I made up my mind.”

 

“About his sister? You’ve found out.. Right?” I asked him right away.

 

He was like speechless when I asked that.


“It was written all over your face.. You know right? I would tell if you’re lying or telling the truth Jungmin-ah.” I grinned.

 

Just then, hyung stopped walking. In front of him was a figure that our family really hates. Well, none other than Taeyeon right?

 

“Whoa.. What brings you here pal?”

 

Youngsaeng’s POV

 

“So.. You came all over here just because of that thing?? Seriously?” He asked is a mocking tone which I really hate.

 

“Don’t act stupid..”

 

“Well.. I’ve said that I’ll do it my way right?”

 

“You said you would do it your way.. Even with killing? What are you really.. Who are you to take people’s life??!”

 

“Shut up, you don’t know anything.” He said.

 

“Fine, do it your way then..” I said, I just wanted to make it fast. I really had no other choice than this. “Ah.. I got a question.. You have a sister right?” He just stood still, looking at me with a questions expression. “Well, I’m sorry but you’ll never be able to meet her.. For your entire life.”

 

“What did you say?”

 

“Well, if you didn’t hear it.. Forget it then.” I said while walking to the door.

 

Hyungjun’s POV

 

“Yah yah! Wait! Don’t go yet!” My secretary called me out when I made my leave from my office.

 

“Here..” He panted hard from running and gave me a document.

 

“What..?”

 

“You asked me about this right.. And I only able to get a little information about this in a month time.. They seemed to be hiding it very well.”

 

Could it be..

 

“A private jet crashed in the air. The child of Heo’s family is still missing.”

 

Hyung was there?