Final

My Love
“Oh look! Our baby’s on tv right now!” Tiffany yelled from the living room while pointing at the television set excitedly. 2 heads peeked out from the kitchen.
 
“Coming!” the 2 girls shouted, before running out with bags of chips. Tiffany stared at them in disbelief.
 
“Wow Sunny-ah, I understand Sooyoung loves to eat, but you?” she pointed at the shorter of the 2 and arched her brows. Sunny giggled and grabbed Tiffany’s arm, not before unleashing her aegyo.
 
“Awww wae…” Sunny whined, “I’m hungry!”
 
“Alright alright, I get it. Just stop doing that aegyo!” Tiffany jokingly smacked Sunny’s hand. Sooyoung and Sunny joined the other girls in front of the television.
 
Right, it was just another day in SNSD’s dorm. The girls finally have time to rest after a really busy schedule. The only one missing was Seohyun, who was busy with her drama debut in ‘Passionate Love’.
 
“Quiet! It’s starting,” Hyoyeon shushed the 3 girls making a commotion. On the screen, Seohyun appears and waves to the camera before beginning to introduce what she was doing at that moment. It turns out that Seohyun was preparing to shoot a kiss scene with actor Lee Won Geun. During the first take, she gave him a peck on the side of his lips, earning “Awws” and “Wows” from the girls behind the screen. Then, they saw the director going forward and telling Seohyun that she need not put so much force into a peck. Seohyun blushed and giggled softly at the director’s antics.
 
“Maknae has all grown up,” Taeyeon commented and pretended to cry,” I’m so proud of her.” She then proceeded to put her head on Yuri’s shoulder as the 2 got immersed in their own acting. Jessica who was lazing around, shook her head in disbelief while chuckling to herself.
 
“Yah, stop acting!” Jessica playfully threw a pillow to Taeyeon and Yuri’s direction. When it hit the duo, Jessica pumped her fist in triumph.
 
“Bullseye!” she cheered for herself before laying on the sofa once more.
 
“Oww! What was that for?” Taeyeon and Yuri yelled, only to see Jessica sticking her tongue out at them.
 
“Lower your volume, guys! I want to hear Seobaby speak!” Sooyoung looked up from her bag of chips. The culprits then turned their focus to the interview.
 
Back to the television, Seohyun was seen trying to take the kiss again after an NG, but because the guy was tall, she had to tip-toe and mostly lost her balance. After a few more attempts, Seohyun managed to execute the scene properly with grace and serene.
 
“Please look forward to seeing Han Yurim! Please give me your support!” Seohyun waved to the camera while saying. Then, the short interview ended.
 
“Alright show’s over,” Jessica hurriedly dragged Yuri into their room. One by one, the girls left for their rooms or wherever they wanted to go to. All but one person, Im Yoona. Hyoyeon was the second last to leave the living room and realised the doe-eyed zoning out.
 
“Yoona…”
 
No response.
 
“Yoona…”
 
No response again.
 
“IM YOONA” Hyoyeon raised her voice a little and finally got her attention,” What’s wrong?”
 
“Huh? Nothing’s wrong Hyo.  Just tired.” Yoona answered with a faint smile. Hyoyeon nodded slightly, but knew that that was far from the truth. She decided to tease a little.
 
“You aren’t jealous, are you?” Hyoyeon asked with a smirk. Yoona looked flustered all of a sudden.
 
“W-what are you s-saying? I’m not!” Yoona tried her best to deny, but her flushed face gave her away.
 
“Nah ah Yoona, you’re secret is safe with me. Hee hee, just don’t stay up too late, alright?” Hyoyeon patted Yoona’s head and went into her room. The doe-eyed slouched her shoulders and sighed.
 
 
“Yes, I am jealous” she said out aloud for the room to hear, “Why did she have to kiss that guy?”
 
Yoona was really hurt at that moment, she decided to head into her room. Turning on the lights, she stepped inside and switched on her laptop. After it was done booting up, she took her pen drive and plugged it into the USB port. A pop-up window appeared and she clicked the option “Open to view files”. Hundreds of folders appeared. Some were drama scripts, some were selcas with fans and many other folders. There was one, however, named “My Love.” Yoona hovered her mouse over that icon for a few seconds before clicking on it.
 
Thousands of pictures of Yoona with a certain girl filled the screen. That’s right, Seo Joo Hyun. There was the time when they did the celebrity first pitch for the Doosan Bears against the Kia Tigers, the times when they hugged during their concerts around the world and many more. Yoona always thought she had something special with Seohyun but the kiss scene she saw today made her think otherwise.
 
---
 
On the other hand, the front door opened and a tall and slender girl walked in. Seohyun was home.
 
“Unnies, I’m home!” the maknae called out. When none of her unnies replied, she gave her famous pout.
 
“Aish, I guess they’re all asleep,” Seohyun reasoned and walked towards the room she shared with Yoona. 
Thinking that her unnie is asleep, she opened the door softly, allowing it to creak. When she realised the light was still on, she smiled and pushed the door opened wide.
 
 
---
 
Yoona had heard footsteps outside the room. Immediately, she closed her secret file and pretended to browse the internet. True enough, the door opened and in came the maknae. Yoona gave her warmest smile to Seohyun.
 
“Welcome back Seobaby,” Yoona got up and gave a hug to the younger, taking a whiff of her scent. She smelled heavenly as usual. Breaking from the hug, Seohyun greeted her unnie.
 
“Why aren’t you asleep, unnie?”
 
“Me? Well, I was just browsing on the internet while waiting for you,” Yoona replied with her infamous smile,” How was the shoot?”
 
“It was great, unnie. Lee Won Geun oppa was very friendly towards me. He didn’t even get angry when I made many mistakes,” Seohyun droned on and on about the guy that Yoona was clearly jealous of. She clenched her fist and was starting to get annoyed.
 
“Seohyun, are you hungry?!” Yoona asked, a little too loud and startling the maknae in the process.
 
“Huh? Are you alright unnie?” Seohyun was concerned after her unnie’s sudden outburst. Yoona’s face softened, realising her mistake.
 
“Sorry,” she smiled,” I was just asking if you were hungry.”
 
Seohyun blushed and nodded, feeling bad for having to trouble her unnie. Yoona urged Seohyun to sit down .
 
“Wait here while I whip up a quick bite for you!” Yoona chirped and headed for the kitchen. Seohyun then decided to wash up and change into more comfortable clothes. Then it struck her.
 
“Oh that’s right. I have to print my project work for submission tomorrow,” Seohyun smacked her head.
 
“Yoona-unnie! Can I borrow your laptop for a few minutes? I have to print something”
 
Sure baby, go ahead!” Yoona yelled from the kitchen in reply. Seohyun then sat down on the chair and plugged her own pen drive into the port. The file opened up not long after.
 
“Hmm, all the important parts are here. I guess I could print it now,” the maknae giggled and walked towards the printing machine. She made quick work of the printer, setting it quickly. As the project report had many pages, she sat back in front of the laptop and decided to browse. On the taskbar, she saw that there was an unclosed file. It was titled “My Love”
 
“Eh what’s this? Yoona-unnie has someone she likes?” Seohyun giggled softly, “ It wouldn’t hurt to see who it is right?”
 
Not thinking twice, she clicked on the file. The next moment, she was speechless. What she saw were many pictures of her and Yoona, throughout the years. One picture caught her attention though: It was an edited picture. Yoona and Seohyun were hugging and the background were all hearts.
 
---
 
In the kitchen, Yoona was still cooking when she remembered her blunder.
 
“Oh god, I forgot to remove the pen drive!” Dropping all her work, she rushed back to the room, only to realise it was too late. The girl had seen her secret. Their eyes met, and that moment felt like an eternity. Finally, Yoona broke the silence.
 
“Ahem, eh…so you’ve seen it?” Yoona scratched the back of her head. The younger nodded silently. The awkwardness was clearly there.
 
“L-let me leave the room for a while, unnie,” Seohyun got up to leave but then felt a hand gripping her wrist.
 
“Stay,” the older said, “Stay, Seohyun.”
 
“W-when did you start liking me, unnie?” the maknae asked, a tint of pink visible on her cheeks. Yoona sighed, and led her to the bed.
 
“I have always liked you, Seohyun…ever since young. It’s just that I didn’t know how to make my feelings known. You know, whenever people paired you with Kyuhyun oppa and YongHwa oppa, my heart would always ache, because I can’t express my feelings like how they can openly do so. Then today, I saw Won Geun do the kiss scene with you and I felt really hurt. I knew I liked you, but I can never do anything like these guys,” Yoona stated, her voice cracking a little, before wiping her tears.
 
“It’s silly isn’t it?” she chuckled, “this is my unrequited love for you. You’ll never love me back. Anyways, wait here while I finish preparing your meal.” She got up and turned to leave for the kitchen.
 
“I like you,” a soft voice came from behind her. Yoona spun around, only to see the maknae blush even more.
 
“What did you say?” the doe-eyed wanted to confirm.
 
“Unnie, I said I liked you too!” Seohyun stated a little louder this time, then covering her face in embarrassment. The excited girl then sat back to the bed.
 
“B-but what about those other guys? And that kiss?” Yoona questioned, curious.
 
“Aigoo unnie, I had to act with Yong Hwa oppa for the show. As for Kyuhyun oppa, he’s nice, but not as nice as you, unnie!” Seohyun wrapped her slender arms around Yoona, hugging her tightly.
 
“Wait, then the kiss?” Yoona arched her eyebrows.
 
“Unnie, we actually didn’t kiss at all. Here, let me show you,” Seohyun searched for the video on the interview on Yoona’s laptop and they watched for the next 5 minutes.
 
“See, unnie? Our lips didn’t touch at all. It was all camera tricks,” Seohyun chuckled. Yoona checked the video carefully and realised, indeed, there wasn’t any kiss at all.
 
“So much for being jealous, eh?” Yoona laughed sheepishly,” So why didn’t you actually kiss?”
 
“Do I need to answer that, unnie? I would like you to be my first,” Seohyun replied and hung her head low in embarrassment. She didn’t think she would say that so boldly.
 
Yoona then lifted Seohyun’s chin up softly.
 
“ Look at me,” Yoona beckoned. Seohyun then stared lovingly into those bright doe eyes. Inch by inch, their faces got closer. Their lips soon touch and they stayed that way for a few minutes. It felt so right, the best thing they ever felt in their entire life, all put into that kiss. Pulling away for air, both girls smiled. Yoona then went in for another kiss, this time kissing her jaw and along her neck.
 
“Haha that tickles, Yoongie,” Seohyun was squirming under Yoona’s touch. Yoona then stopped and they decided to cuddle on the bed. The doe-eyed wrapped her arms around the younger, patting the maknae.
 
“Yoongie, what about the food?” Seohyun got up and asked, breaking the moment.
 
“Hyunnie, Sooyoung unnie will take care of that tomorrow!” Yoona pulled Seohyun back into bed with her.
 
“Hyunnie?” Seohyun blushed at the name Yoona gave. Yoona chuckled and pressed her lips onto Seohyun’s forehead.
 
“Goodnight Hyunnie, sweet dreams.” Yoona whispered to the maknae.
 
“Goodnight Yoongie, I love you,” Seohyun whispered back and snuggled up to Yoona.
 
They had 2 beds in the room, but sharing one today felt so right.
 
The next day, the girls came out of their rooms, preparing for their schedules.
 
“Yah, where are the maknaes? They are always the earliest,” Taeyeon wondered aloud. Hyoyeon signalled for the other girls to follow her. They ended up outside Yoonhyun’s room.
 
“I think they’re still inside,” Yuri guessed. The girls opened the door, and saw Yoona and Seohyun hugging each other on the same bed.
 
“Aww they look so cute together. Let them sleep in a little,” Taeyeon decided and the girls agreed. They soon left the room.
 
“Yoongie, did they find out we were faking sleep?” Seohyun giggled.
 
“Haha, I doubt so. Good morning baby,” Yoona kissed the maknae’s nose.
 
“Good morning, unnie,” Seohyun replied sweetly.

 

 
Life’s good for the 2 maknaes of SNSD.
---------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Yea! So that's that. This was written back when Seohyun was participating in her first drama. I felt sad, so I wrote this as a form of venting it. I hope that there'll be some comments! :)