7. Do you love me?

Timid Househusband

Before the office holiday .....


"You dont wait for someone to pick you up right? because your driver is already here." Jihyo surprised to hear Gary's voice and laugh. "Hmm Waeyo?"
"You scared me sajangnim~" Jihyo replied , "Jebal, your joke was funny and you torture my belly~"
"Ah .... Why do you think Im joking, is that because of my face ?" Asked Gary, "A lot of people say, with my face like this all my words sounded like a joke. jinjja .... should I be thankful or complain? Stressss~"
Jihyo cover , she always entertained when Gary speaks. "Whatever you want." she answered, then they were silent again in awkwardness .
"Oh right I bought this for you." Gary handed Jihyo a glass of warm coffee, "I see you alone and it looks like you're cold."
"Why dont you buy 2 glasses?" Jihyo asked with confused, she accept the coffe in doubt .
"I dont have any money," said Gary briefly. "It 's the beginning of winter that makes us shivering." He try to break the awkward atmosphere but again they're silent, Jihyo drank her coffee slowly .
"Ah very warm, thank you very much." she says simply, "Didnt you go home?"
Gary shook his head , "As always .... There should be someone i have to pick up before going home." He said with a thin smile, Jihyo restrain her laughter again when see her president director smiling . "By the way ..... what will you do during the holidays?"
"Im not sure , probably at home sleeping." Jihyo replied , "Waeyo?"
"Em ...... Donghoon invited me to spend holiday in his villa with a requirement." Said Gary , "I had to invite a new employee with ' the ace' nickname. did you know him or her?"
Jihyo surprised , 'the ace' is her nickname because she was the one who always complete the office task faster and perfect than another new empolyee, "..... that's my nickname."
"Oh what a lucky man, am i?" Said Gary with a playful smile . "I heard you spend this holiday with sleep, dont you mind if oppa ask you?"
Jihyo smiled and nodded slowly , "As long as I can take the bus to go home today."
"Alright I'll also take the bus since my shoe seems broken." Says Gary with poker face and Jihyo smiled because she couldnt argue her president director.

 

***

 

"Song Jiiiii ~ hyo."
"Wh ......" replied Jihyo when suddenly she's thrown by a snowball, "Aaaaaaah cold~~ why did you throw me? Aish jinjja ~!" Jihyo scream and throw Gary with a snowball too, "Hey oppa wait for my revenge!"
"Oh so now you're calling him oppa?" Donghoon appear and tease Jihyo with naughty face, but she just passing Donghoon busy throwing the snowballs to Gary. "Oh gosh are you ignoring me?" Shouted Donghoon angry then joined the snowball war.
"Ah choisonghaeyo," said Jihyo at a glance while chasing Gary, he finally caught up and they rolled in a pile of snow. accidentally his body crushing Jihyo's.
"Omo, a new scandal in the office??" Said Donghoon with shocked excessive faces, "Aigo .... Isanim wouldnt be happy with this news kekeke~~"
"Donghoon-ah, this is not like what you see!" Said Gary excessive, then a silence moment came back. "Em.... Sora? Even she helped me getting closer with this new employee, you fool! " , making Donghoon emotions and run after Gary like a kid.
"Gosh, Isanimmmmm hajima ~ your wife watched inside the villa, aren't you ashamed?? haha~ "Jihyo exclaimed. suddenly her pocket vibrate and Sora's name appear.
"Yeoboseo? ...... yeah I'm going with Gary oppa and Donghoon Isanim" said Jihyo then felt something strange with her friend's voice. "Sora-ya .... are you crying? Jebal you cant lie, what is it?"



On the field Sora's blank out after calling Jihyo, her eyes stared at the white snow which began to fall. the kids kept playing despite the snowfall increased heavily.
"Stop crying okay, Kwangsoo may have a reason that he couldnt tell. Stop thinking negative." Says Jihyo on the phone, "Get back to the house and apologize to him .... This is vacation time so repair your mood immediately arraji? "
Sora regulate her breath and see the phone showing the clock at 6 pm. the kids who play before has gone home, now she's with a small group of people and some are preparing to launch fireworks. This field is located 4 blocks from Kwangsoo's home and can be reached within 30 minutes by foot.
"Babo, this is my first time here. I dont remember the way home." Sora moaned and hit her head softly," Should I just spend the new year eve here? Ah the weather's getting cold and I didnt bring an extra jacket ahyuuuu micheosseo micheosso~" she complained many times, her lips and teeth are shivering and snowfall keep increasing. The dews popping whenever people talk.
her phone vibrate and Kwangsoo's name appear but Sora have a difficulty to push the button because her hands both frozen. her Body temperature down but she still forcing to pick up the phone even though she knew her tongue numb with cold.
"Eodisseo?" Kwangsoo asked with worry voice, "Goodness Ji Sora where are you?? Answer me." He said many times but Sora cant speak, she tried to get up from the chair so she wont freeze but the results are the same. her tongue still numb. "Are you still angry? It's snowing outside and you can freeze! Where's your position now?! "
BANG!! The sound of fireworks launched and people are cheering, a splash of green and orange colour soars in the sky. "Fireworks? wait for me I'll pick you."
Phone turned off and Sora put her phone in her jacket, BANG!!! This time the red and blue light from the spark fireworks soaring, "Yeppuda ~" Praise a grannie with her  grandchildren, "It must be an expensive fireworks, the flowers are so large and varied." Comments namja with fogged glasses, Sora's sight started to blurred out and her body limp until suddenly there's someone caught her behind.
"Do you like fireworks so much till you didnt want to go home?" Said a voice that revealed to be Kwangsoo's, "Your lips are pale, let's go back a minute and comeback later when the countdown starts." he piggyback Sora and walked with slow steps, Kwangsoo are not strong enough to bring Sora and his breath getting shorter but in the end he managed to get home.

 

***

 

"Sora - sshi mianhaeyo, I dont know if your mom past away when you were young. I definitely hurt your feelings." mother in-law approached Sora who warm themselves with ginseng coffee that Kwangsoo made, "Dont hesitate to ask me or Kwangsoo to learn cooking because I 've been advised my boy to stop forbid you, now please rest a bit, "
Sora nodded slowly, her frozen hands were already melt. she's still blank even though her consciousness already back, Jaesuk and his wife drove out to the field to warm kimbap then Kwangsoo come sits in front of her, "Gwenchana?"
Sora's quiet and regret her childish behavior, because he didnt hear an answer then Kwangsoo touched Sora 's cheeks. "Did a zombie bite you so you muting like this?"
"Mi ..... mian, its my fault that forbiding every time you ask to taught cook." Kwangsoo spoke up, "Listen... You see this burned arm? its because of the hot oil jumped off the stove every time I fry something, I dont want this smooth hand get hurt too." explain him but still no response from Sora though she looks listened, her eyes stood on the glass she was holding.
"Do you want to see me go crazy?!?" Kwangsoo asked again, he took the cup from her, "Did you angry so much and didnt want to talk to me again? "
Sora shook his head " it's cold....." she answer, Kwangsoo sighing and hug her.
"Dont try to blame yourself because this time I was wrong, Im sorry. " He spoke and looking at Sora, "Could you stand up again? if so, Let's go to the field before the kimbap's gone, my mom's kimbap is the most delicious kimbap in my neighborhood."
"Jakkaman , it's okay if we run out of kimbap," said Sora hold Kwangsoo , "What have you done to me? You say youre wrong and apologize to me but ..... I also feels wrong because my attitude this morning and .... want to apologize for my stubborn and selfish act too.
"Your concern and attitude seems change Kwangsoo-ya" Sora said while staring at him intensely, "do you love me?"

Kwangsoo laughed, "Why'd you ask such a....." said Kwangsoo, "if Im not, why I kept this marriage? why I keep trying to find you and... why couldnt i stop the palpitation in my heart? saranghanda Sora-ya..." he said then kissed Sora's lips which getting warmer..... till they can feel each other's heartbeat which getting faster and faster...