13. Husband In-Charge

Timid Househusband

Kim Jongkook and Ji Sora from Woosha: A New Scandal?
 

"Is this what you want? Woosha plastered in the media?" Kwangsoo throw a newspaper in front of Sora,"What would you plan to do, get back on him? to raise Woosha's fame?"
Sora sighed while down her head, she's just got home and suddenly Kwangsoo lunged her with a sensitive question, "I didnt get to him, he comes to me. when I had lunch with Jihyo~"
"You should watch your tongue if he nears you! He's a famous person, the press certainly followed him." Admonished Kwangsoo,"This afternoon a lot of cameras waiting in front of the house waiting for an explanation."
"Mianhae." Sora replied immediately, she couldn't bear to Kwangsoo's yell, "Couldn't I rest for a while and talking that later? Jinjja, it's not like what you're thinking and i've explained it to you just in time."
Kwangsoo holding Sora's face and stare at her. "Why didnt you call me ..... why c yououldn't clear your mind if he's around?"
Sora closed her eyes and tears streaming down her cheeks, she grabbed Kwangsoo's hand. "He's just the past and you both got each other's lives now. Cant you talk despite that you run away like this?" Kwangsoo stared at Sora," Escape is not an excuse, wouldnt you think his wife saw this news? how she feels and what she would do to the press? This problem is not only you but all people who related to you. Including me."
Sora pushes Kwangsoo so they fall on the bed, he's surprised to see a bottle of soju peek behind Sora's bag. "Gosh dont tell me you have a drink again?? Yak Ji Sora, mwohaneungeoya? Hajimaeyo!"
Sora ed Kwangsoo shirt who struggling underneath, then her head fell in the Kwangsoo's chest. "I know this arent true .... But can ...... this once ....."
Kwangsoo heart pounding remembering that Saturday night, her hair messed out and attached to his face. She Breaths heavily then weeping

"That junk bastard.... he doesnt have right to say that you know?? that rich bastard...." moans Sora when Kwangsoo up in the next morning, that yeoja asleep after tearing Kwangsoo 's clothes again.
"What's wrong with her, what happened actually?" Kwangsoo picking up his clothes that couldnt be used anymore then tried to wake Sora but he stopped when his hand touched her forehead, "Oh no she got a fever..." Said Kwangsoo. "Ah ... ottokhae? How many bottles she spent last night?"
Kwangsoo inserts a thermometer in Sora's mouth then take his phone while dial a number, "Yeoboseo .... Jihyo-sshi. Today ... uri Sora couldnt work, so can I ask you a favor?"

***

"Em .... Are you sure with your decision?" Said Jihyo," This job weren't as easy as we talked about Kwangsoo-sshi, and Gary Sajang not necessarily willing to accept your request."
"I'd talk to him late, just teach me everything you know." said Kwangsoo, "Last night I let my anger on her, I think she felt guilty and go home drunk."
"Jinjja? Well .... I never thought she was going to drink. Mianhae, yesterday I went straight home and didnt accompany her," regrets Jihyo, "Indeed, since Jongkook oppa come that time, all things associated with him makes Sora upset. Later I'll tell you at lunch if you have time okay?"
"Gamsahabnida." Replied Kwangsoo then Gary came into the main room and they both greet him respectfully. "Joheun Ajim sajangnim,"
"Oh Kwangsoo-sshi why did you here?" Gary surprised at the arrival of his neighboor who treat him when he was sick, "Where's Sora, did intend to apply for the job?"
"Um ..... well, Sora had a fever and today I want to replace her." explain Kwangsoo firmly, "I will try my best, my father once said that the business world.... are interesting."
Gary nodded, "Till Sora recover? okay if you nee some help just ask my manager." Gary pointed at Jihyo,"She had a little knowledge of Sora's work, ask her comfortably."

"Awesome, you're just like a business worker." Jihyo pat Kwangsoo proudly, "You quickly understand what you have to do, no wonder you dare to replace her."
"Gomawo," Kwangsoo replied, "Because youre still complimenting my obvious awkward and clumsy work, hahhhhh i hope Sora had
a speedy recovery. I wonder it's not a good thing introduce her to soju,"
"Aniiyo, I mean it~  carrying the house key, turn off the phone and brought her phone was a bit too harsh ..... but let it be, Sora werent the type who easily think when she ill she would be isolated" Jihyo sitting at restaurant table they visit this afternoon, "Oh yeah, I'll tell you that time incident. so ..... Sora accidentally met Jongkook oppa, that namja was patronize; make Sora angry and .... ah jinjja why should he appears again?" Jihyo suddenly complained.
Kwangsoo look towards Jihyo's point of view and surprised, "Eo .... Kim Jongkook? Why he's getting lunch here, i think his office were far from here? " He asked innocently
"Never mind, lets order." spokes Jihyo opens the menu, "He used to go here with Ha Donghoon, of course he looks for Sora."
Kwangsoo nodded and realized they come to them, "It looks like they'll go here, ottokhae?"
"Annyeong Song Jihyo," called Jongkook with a pride smile, "I see youre going with unfamiliar man. he's not a replacement of Joongki, right? Nuguseyo?"
Kwangsoo's eyebrow loosen tense when he shake hands with Jongkook, "Lee Kwangsoo ibnida, I heard a lot about you ..... hyung."
Jongkook's expression changed, he whispered to Donghoon and rewarded with a slight nod from him, "Are you.... Sora's husband?" He asked as he set his expression,"I .... I heard that you're a househusband then .... What are you doing here?"
"Should he know?" asked Kwangsoo to Jihyo with a slight smile, "Excuse me, our order has arrived. Me and Jinhyo-sshi will eat first."
 Jongkook surprised with Kwangsoo's attitude and ask Jihyo, "Gosh havent you taught your employees to have an attitude in front of the president from another company?! Lee Kwangsoo,dont you know who I am?? "
"Choisonghabnida, did Kwangsoo already ask you to let us eat?" Jihyo clarify his words because Jongkook didnt understand what Kwangsoo said and Donghoon hold his laughter behind Jongkook. "Jalmokkeseubnida, Spartkook sajangnim."

***

"Yak mwohaneungeoya??" Sora grabbed Kwangsoo hard after he's home, "Bringing my cellphone, cut down the house phone and bring the house key. Are you isolating me?! "
"Yes." Replied Kwangsoo bold, "You tear my clothes last night and body temperature were high, who wouldnt worry about that? You've got to get better soon so I went to Woosha, isolating you and replace you, ouch working in the office were tiring .... Sitting in front of the computer all day it's not healthy, I didnt believe my wife survive in the business enterprise."
Sora blinked repeatedly, "You .... Go to Woosha? Jinjjaeyo? " ask her while looking at Kwangsoo's
attire. Suit, tie and pants along with black shoes; like an appropriate employees. "Well I think you helps father in-law at stalls, hajiman ... I wouldnt believe you're going to work~"
"Look at this... My eyes reddened due to effects of computer radiation. Today's breakfast still there, right?" Kwangsoo removing his contact lenses and open the refrigerator,"Did your fever getting well? "
Sora let him touched her forehead, Kwangsoo nodded signs that her fever had gone down. "What are you doing, what Gary oppa said to you?"
"I can replaced your duty and Jihyo keeps helping me. She even praised me hahaha i think it didnt deserve to hear." Comments Kwangsoo while warm the food,"Oh yeah, Kim Jongkook came over and I say hello "
"Oh ..... this is the first time you facing him, how's your impressions?" Replied Sora carrying Kwangsoo 's bag to the table and seek her seized phone, "Where did you put my cellphone?"
"I think he was surprised, I am who were rumored to be a househusband had lunch with Jihyo in the office area. He thought I was a Woosha's new employee, I think he's pretty great for being able to make Donghoon quiet like that. I think Donghoon were a bit chatty right?" Comments Kwangsoo get a fullspoon of rice. "But he was hostile, perhaps my presence made ​​him upset because he wanted to meet .....  a woman who actually sitting next to me hehehe~" Kwangsoo her hair softly.
"Arent you jealous? He's my ex-boyfriend, you disnt know what we do during our dating." Sora Test him, and his answer just a shaking head while continuing his dinner. "Wew a lot of messages from Donghoon." Sora look at her phone then glued to a message.
"Kwangsoo-ya igeobwa ..... this is the reason of this morning headlines, because when I met him, there's no press at all. "Sora shows the message to Kwangsoo...


From: Ha Donghoon
Sora-ya, i was the one who tell the media about yesterday's lunch.

Im sorry, i did this to stops him bothering you.