First Encounter

My Story

Jin is standing at the train platform, lost. She was nervous and frustrated at herself but there is not much she can do. Her despair was shown all over her face, with her luggage beside her. She was about to weep at her misfortune when suddenly an ahjumma and ahjussi approached her.

Ahjumma, puzzled: "Kwenchanayo?"

Jin looked up and shook her head. Afterall she knew a bit of Korean during her visits and conversations with Yang Appa. The kind ahjumma offered Jin to their place and hope that her daughter could help this poor girl. Jin couldn't reject after seeing the kind eyes of this two strangers. She was hesistant at first but she figured that was no other alternatives and decided to follow them instead.

Ahjumma introduced Jin to her daughter, Da Mi. When Jin stepped into the house, there were lots of family photos hung around the walls. There were 3 rooms, one for the kind couple, one for Dami and the other must be for their son. Ahjumma said that her son is seldom home so she offered Jin his room for the time being. Dami, knowing a little English, asked "Hello Jin, are you lost? Where you going?" Jin answered that she was supposed to head to YG Building and look for someone (she did not state who as she preferred to keep the relationship with YG anonymity) Dami excitedly said that her brother will be able to help Jin because he used to be a trainee there and now a huge star. Jin was hopeful then and was looking forward to meeting this brother but she could not recall his face when she saw his photos. Probably someone she never met. However, this brother will not be back so soon so Jin wil have to wait for a bit. Dami and her parents couldn't bring her to YG building since they have their individual work to do.

Ahjumma settled Jin into her son's room and when Jin entered, it was full of clothes, shoes, music equipments etc. Ahjumma told Jin to make this home hers and assured her that everything will be fine. Jin was thankful and hugged Ahjumma, holding back her tears.

Jin had a long day till now. She was tired from all the long flight, long train ride... She's even amazed that she trusts strangers too easily and following them back home. Luckily they were kind people who are willing to take her in for the time being and treated her so nice.

Her eyes closed slowly and she drifted to sleep....

She heard the door open, felt something plopped beside her on the queen size bed, but she did not take any notice as she thought she is dreaming and she fell right back to deep sleep...

-

-

-

Trying to open her eyes, she struggled to stretch and wake. She went to hug the "bolster" further, took in the smell of the bolster when her eyes suddenly flung open.

It was not a bolster, it was a man!!!!!