Escapade

My Story

As Jin was on the plane, she recalls the huge argument with her mum...

Mum: "Jin, you're going to study in Canada alright? Everything's arranged for you, you just have to be there and settle in by this week."

Jin: "AM I?!?!??!? How come I only get to know this now?!?!? No one even talked to me beforehand about this?!?!? What am I? A parcel to be sent back and fro as and when you want?!??!?! I'm tired of you making decisions without even asking me about my opinions!! This has been going on since 13, please just leave me alone and let me decide for once! I'm 21 years old now for god's sake!"

Mum: "Apparently you are not clear headed enough to make your own decisions, so live with it. You can't do anything about this, it's already decided. Just go and come back when you're asked to!"

Jin: "If this is what you want, me to go, then I will, and I will stay out of your decisions for as long as possible."

And Mum left the room without even replying...

Being stubborn, Jin packed her stuff, booked for the earliest flight to Seoul and left without leaving a note or informing anyone. 

"Wow I can't believe I'm doing this, on the plane on my own for the very first time, heading to a place where I can't speak the language, can't read maps, omg what am I doing?" Jin thought to herself but there's no way she can turn back home.

Reached Seoul after a 6 hours flight, she realised she was cash-strapped when she wanted to get a cab to get to YG building. "Yang appa will understand why I'm here right? Hope he won't chase me back." Jin randomly thought. She decided to take the train instead. It was her first time in Seoul alone after 6 years. She recalled many happy memories with the other trainees in YG and also her oppas and unnies. She took the train but after a 45 minutes train ride, she realised her biggest fear had happened...

She was lost. All alone somewhere in Korea, clueless.