Final

Let It Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyukkie, you come home early today." The younger beamed happily. "Go wash yourself, the dinner is almost ready." He said as he stirred the soup he is making while hummed his favorite song.

 

He poured the soup into two bowls and put it in the table, one in his side and the other across his table.

"I made you your favorite soup today, try it." He said excitedly as he put his elbows above the table, looking expectantly across the table.

"Told you so! No one can make you your favorite this tasty isn't it?" He exclaims happily before he burst out into laughter not long after.

"Then don't you dare leave me or you won't be able to eat the tastiest soup ever again." He chirped playfully.

"I love you too." He grinned widely all crooked white teeth showing as his eyes dissapeared into half moons.

 

~~~

He sobbed out loudly as tears keep streaming down his cheeks. One of his hand clutched tightly to the pile of crumpled tissues as he blowed his nose with the other.

"I'm not a crybaby." he outed after he wiped the tears that soaked his cheeks for the fourth time in fifteen minutes as a pout formed in his lips almost immediately. "This movie is just too sad!"

He paused for a moment and continued "Are you a robot or what? It's Titanic we are watching now. How could you not cry?" He asked as he titled his head up slightly to his left. Soon bubbles of laugther escaped his lips, they're so contrast from all the sobs he emited just a moment ago.

"You are so weird." He laughed again but then he gasped dramatically and turned to face his left side fully. "You call me what? You are uglier than me even without crying!" He said out loudly and quickly grabbed the pillow beside him, using it to cover his face and laughed hard.

 

He breathed out in content after some moments and rested his back against the comfy couch again. "I missed the movie because of you, stupid Hyukkie."

He giggled out cutely while nodding his head. "Yeah and because of that, you are stuck with me for the rest of your life. Prepare yourself to watch Titanic over and over again with me." He sniggered and pressed his back more to the couch.

He become silent for a moment before his cheek turned some shade of red. "I know you do. I'll love you forever too, don't worry."

 

~~~

"Hyukkie?" He stirred and rubbed his eyes sleepily. He propped up on his elbow and looked over to the other side of the room. "Why are you still awake, it's late."

He sat up properly and yawned out loudly, pulling the duvet slightly higher to his waist because the room just strangely felt so cold tonight. "Come on now Hyukkie," he patted the space in the bed next to him. "You can continue your work tomorrow. Let's sleep now." He said as he rubbed his eyes again, trying to endure the sleepiness for a little more.

He waited for a few seconds and looked up when he got no response.

"Hyukkie?" He called out when he couldn't spot the older anywhere in the room. The desk he saw the older sitting at earlier is now empty.

 

Maybe he is in the bathroom. He thought and decided to wait a little bit more. Ignoring the fact that the lamp to the bathroom is turned off.

 

Donghae sat there, back leaned against the head-board and waited for the older to return back. But Hyukjae never does. Until he fall asleep again because of the fatigue, the older never return to their shared bed that night, or any other nights before or in the future.

 

~~~

He opened the door and didn't actually feel surprised to see Sungmin standing in front of the door. He visited their apartment quiet often these days.

"Hi Min, come in." he greeted happily opening the door wider, inviting the other to come in. "What brought you here?"

Sungmin walked in hesitantly, scanning the house and sighed inaudibly. It's still the same.

"I just thought that maybe you need some company." The older answered quietly as he sat down on the couch, noticing a certain frame of photo sitting there.

Hearing this the brunet chuckled lightly. "Company for what? I'm not going anywhere and Hyukjae is coming home soon," he looked up to the clock hanging in the wall. "In two hours to be exact."

"Donghae," the older looked up to him worriedly. That face again. Donghae thought. Why did everyone keep giving him that face recently? That face of....worry and pity? What is there to be pitied about?

"You must stop-"

"What do you want to drink?" Donghae stood up abruptly and asked the older instead.

"Oh I know your favorite, it's vanilla tea isn't it? Wait here, I'll make it for you." He rushed out of the living room before Sungmin could even answer him.

 

Sungmin watched as the younger walked out to the kitchen hurriedly. He looked to his left and picked up the photo frame in the couch a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter