BTS

Read My Heart

What actually happened behind the scene bonus:

Case 1: Lizzy, Jooyeon, Uee on the couch at the opening.

Lizzy and Uee were holding hands behind Jooyeon's back. Jooyeon knew but more focused on how to get the food dangling on Uee's other hand. Nana's random action made Lizzy and Uee broke their secret moment unintentionally, hence why they were caught off guard. Everyone was too focused on JooNa to notice.

Case 2: Nana's tissue action.

Poor Jooyeon was actually covering up for SooJin/LizEe holding hands moment which happened right behind her back again. Oh yes, those two love to hold hands too much. They actually asked her to play along with whatever they did.

Case 3: Sleeping JooNa on the waiting room couch.

Lizzy and Uee had different tasks in making this happened. Uee had asked the make-up artist and stylists earlier to take JooNa as the last. So when everyone except JooNa were finished, Lizzy grabbed Kaeun and E-young declaring that they should check the vending machine and see what they have rather than waiting, Jungah of course couldn't resist to follow—her love for food was automatic like that. And Raina didn't want to be left behind and wait to watch for any stupid scene to appear.

Uee then said she would ask them to bring some over for JooNa if she could since they're not finished and followed out. But she actually was just standing outside and waiting for those make-up and stylists people to leave JooNa alone.

Once they're out, Uee guarded the door from anyone trying to enter it until her members came back about twenty five minutes later from their abrupt “Lizzy Tour”. She only allowed Lizzy to enter first and gave a deadly stare to anyone who dared to protest which shut them up.

Lizzy couldn't be more proud over her girlfriend's power and barged into the room loudly.

Case 4: Practice room door.

Uee and Lizzy disrupted JooNa's about-to-kiss time because Nana had ruined their plan to use Jooyeon as their cover.

Oh yes, it was payback indeed.