again

We Meet Again

 

 

It was past 5pm and they were still on the park fooling around like little kids. They were very lucky that day that no one recognised them as idols. Still walking around while discussing about nonsensical things and talking about how much Lee Bona hates Kim Tan (Lee Minho).

"The director said that whenever I see Kim Tan, I must put annoyed face and went away immediately. It's like playing Slender," Krystal explained and Minhyuk could only gave a small laugh.

Suddenly, Krystal's stomach grumbled.

"You hungry?" Minhyuk asked and Krystal shook her head, "No."

Her stomach grumbled again. It seems to be betraying her.

"I know you're hungry. Let's go eat something," Minhyuk smiled and hold her wrist, dragging her to a restaurant.

"We'll go eat some Korean Beef, okay?" Minhyuk asked and Krystal's face lit up. Finally she could eat real food. It's been a long time since she ate Korean Beef. Minhyuk smiled at her reaction. He knew she likes it so well and by the mention of it, she was already craving for it.

 

 

 

 

•••••

 

 

 

"Open your mouth," Krystal said and Minhyuk obeyed. She feed some beef into his mouth. It was her punishment.

"Hmmm, it tastes better if you feed me," Minhyuk stated, with his mouth full of food, and Krystal couldn't understand what he said.

"What? I didn't catch it."

Minhyuk swallowed his food and he decided not to tell her, "No, no, nothing."

"Okay, if that's what you said," Krystal feed herself.

"Hmmm, it taste so good!" Krystal happily announced.

Maybe it taste better if I feed you...

 

 

 

 

•••••

 

 

 

Minhyuk was thinking deeply. It was his chance to confess half his feelings to her. But not fully, because she might be shocked and rejected him and wouldn't want to meet him again. Moreover, they are idols. They don't want any scandals and paparazzis going around them. After unexpectedly meeting her in front of the toilet, he thought of her all day and night. He is deeply in love, but with the media surrounding them, it is very dangerous to date. What if fans don't like his decision? What if his Boice will hate on Krystal? Of course he doesn't want that to happen. He doesn't want any fanwar.

"Minhyuk Oppa," Krystal was waving her hand frantically at him. Minhyuk immediately went back to reality.

"You were spacing out," Krystal pointed out, "Are you alright?"

"Oh, don't worry, I'm okay," Minhyuk reassured.

"If there's something in your mind that seems to be haunting you, you can share with me," Krystal smiled.

Minhyuk hesitated for a while. Should he tell her? But it was really convincing.

"Krystal-ah," Minhyuk called.

"Hmmm?" She replied with a hum.

"You do know that Chanyoung and Bona loves each other right?"

Krystal nodded, "Of course."

"You know Chanyoung loves Bona very much even though she got jealous sometimes when Chanyoung is with other girls right? For example, Cha Eun Sang."

"I know that," Krystal nodded. She was getting confused. Why would Minhyuk asked her something she already knew by heart?

"Soojung-ah," Minhyuk called her by her Korean name. She knew something isn't right with him.

"Can we be like Chanyoung and Bona? Not just in the drama?" Minhyuk held her hands and looked deeply into her eyes.

"Oppa... I- I... I really want to but..." Krystal stuttered.

"Arraseo. I was expecting that anyway," Minhyuk let her go and broke their eye contact.

"But, we can be friends right? We can be best friends!" Krystal insisted.

Minhyuk looked at her and smiled. He brought up his right pinky and asked, "So, friends?"

Krystal linked her pinky with him and declared, "Best friends."

"Lee Bona, saranghae."

"Yoon Chanyoung, nado saranghae."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

sorry this didn't turned out like what you've expected...

T.T

But this is what we call idols' life.