me

We Meet Again

 

 

Monday morning rain was falling. Krystal was still on her deep slumber when her phone rang. She lazily woke up and rubbed her tired eyes. She reached out her hand to take her phone and answer the incoming call but before she could press 'answer', the phone stopped buzzing.

1 Missed Call -  Kang Minhyuk

She immediately widened her eyes. why would he call her first thing in the morning? It was 7.30 am for goodness sake! She sat on the egde of her bed and decided to call him back.

"Soojung-ah," Minhyuk answered.

"Hmmm, Minhyuk Oppa, good morning," she gretted. She was still half-sleepy.

"Good morning! Still sleepy huh?" he asked.

"Hmmm, why would you call me this early?" She yawned.

Chanyoung gave a small laugh, "I was about to ask you if you are free and would want to go out with me but since you're tired and sleepy-"

"No, no!" Krystal cut off, "I'm not tired! I am free today. But it's raining."

"It's okay. We will wait until the rain stops and then I'll fetch you."

"Okay, I'll get ready now!" Krystal announced with excitement.

"Hahaha, arraseo," Minhyuk laughed, "I'll see you later, Lee Bona."

"See you later, Yoon Chanyoung," Krystal smiled.

 

 

 

•••••

 

 

The rain hadn't stopped nor it was pouring like cats and dogs, but Krystal was ready, wearing her black shirt, skinny jeans and black boots.

"Soojung-ah, where are you going? You have not eaten your breakfast too!" Victoria Umma reminded her.

"I'm going out today, unnie! I'll eat breakfast on the way," she informed her, while unlocking the door.

"I know you are going out. But with who?" Victoria asked.

Krystal sighed. "Do you really need to know?"

"Yes. Just in case if Manager Oppa ask where are you," Victoria defended.

"I'm going out with Kang Minhyuk. Now that you know, can I go?" Krystal impatiently asked.

Victoria smiled, "Sure."

When Krystal was out of the door, three heads popped out from the bedrooms, with a smirk.

 

 

 

•••••

 

 

 

"Chanyoung-ah," Krystal called. Minhyuk turned around and smiled at the pretty girl in front of him and called her back, "Lee Bona, we meet again."

"It's drizzling," Krystal stated.

"It's okay. I have a big umbrella here," Minhyuk showed her the umbrella and open it up, "Shall we go now?"

Krystal walked beside him, "Let's go."

While walking, Minhyuk asked her if she had eaten her breakfast and she shook her head. As Minhyuk, too, hadn't eat anything because of getting excited meeting Krystal because Yonghwa didn't cook anything early in the morning, they decided to go to a Coffee Shop to fill up their empty stomachs.

They both ate toasts and drank some hot coffee.

"Will anyone notice us?" Krystal worriedly asked.

Minhyuk smirked, "It's still drizzling outside. And it's still early. Who would want to go out and spy on us in this weather? Besides, the staff on the counter already promised not to tell anyone that we went here."

"Woah, you're really a genius!" Krystal gave him a thumbs up, "But where are we going later?"

"We will just hang around, shall we? Or do you want to go to the mall?"

"Can we hang around and go to the park later, please?" Krystal pleaded.

Minhyuk smiled at her cuteness, "Anything for you."

Both of them feel comfortable together. Their awkwardness disappeared without notice. Minhyuk was overjoyed that both him and Krystal were almost like Chanyoung and Bona.

Almost.

 

 

 

 •••••

 

 

Both of them walked around the place and went inside some shops. Krystal ended up buying some cotton candies, ice creams, and snacks and shared them with Minhyuk (except for the ice cream for hygiene reasons). They fool around without being noticed. Who would go out on Monday anyway? Most people are off working. After eating lunch, they took a bus and went to the park.

"Yoon Chanyoung! Push me please!"

Krystal was already sitting on the swing when Minhyuk approached her. He pushed her and Krystal laughed. It's been a long time since she sat on the swing.

"It's my turn now. Get off and push me okay?" Minhyuk told her. She was still laughing on the swings.

"I can't stop! Oh my gosh, it's so nice here!" she exclaimed.

Minhyuk helped her to slow down the swing and then they exchanged role. Minhyuk was then sitting on the swings while Krystal was behind him, getting ready to push him off.

"Lee Bona, you can push me now." Minhyuk said, after holding on to the chains.

"On the count of three," Krystal did the countdown, "One... Two... Three!" Instead of pushing him, she ran away from the scene.

"Yah! Lee Bona! Come back!" Minhyuk stood up from the swings and ran after her shouting.

'I didn't say I'll push you!" Krystal defended herself and ran around.

"But you did the countdown!" Minhyuk stated. Krystal was getting tired of the running and slowed down, and soon Minhyuk caught her from behind, backhugging her.

"Caught you!"

"Yah! Get off me!" Krystal struggled from Minhyuk's arms, "You're too heavy to be pushed around anyway!"

"Okay. You won't have to push me on the swings, but I'll give you a punishment instead," Minhyuk said and let go of her.

"What is it?"

"Feed me for dinner," Minhyuk said.

"You're not a baby anymore!" Krystal said in disgust.

"But I'm your baby," Minhyuk showed his cute face in front of her.

Krystal laughed and pinched his cheeks, "Aigoo... So cute..."

"Ouch, Ouch... Hey there's a paparazzi taking picture of us!"

Krystal immediately let go of Minhyuk's cheeks and wore her sunglasses. Minhyuk could only laugh at her reaction.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA You fell for it!"

"You scared me!" Krystal took off her sunglasses and hit him on the shoulder.

"Yah! Yah! Stop hitting me!" Minhyuk said as he walked backwards. Suddenly, his foot tripped on a small rock and he landed flat on his . Krystal followed after, landing on top of him.

"Ouch," they both winced in pain and when they looked at each other, their faces were barely an inch apart. Realising the situation they were in, Krystal widened her eyes and add the distance between them. Minhyuk was turning red of embarrasment. Krystal helped Minhyuk to stand up.

"S-sorry," Krystal apologized. If she didn't hit Minhyuk, he wouldn't have fell down like that.

"It's okay," Minhyuk assured.

How he wished he could rewind the time and stay on the ground with her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

ohmygod can i make it a three-shot?