Chapter 2

Regret

 

 

 

Annyeong subscribers, silent readers and new readers.... At last, I'm finally updating! *throws confettis* Can't believe it myself! Sorry for making you wait for so long...

 

Anyway.... before you read it, just want to say something... First, I'm really sorry for the late update. Second, did you notice that the twoshots tag is nowhere to be found? That means I'll add more chapters... Yehet for me and for those who want it. Yehet! Ohorat! Third, I'm really sorry for the really short story. Fourth, there might be wrong grammars because who can blame me, I'm not even a native english speaker and I'm writing this story at a tablet so it IS hard for me to monitor this chapter. Fifth, ENJOY!

 

Disclaimer: I do not own the characters in the story. If I do, Sandeul and Baro's relationship will be known through out the world!!! *insert evil laugh*

 


 

 

March 21, 20XX

I wait for you to come here. Expecting you to come, visit me and accompany me. I had wait and wait and wait yet you didn’t seem to be coming for today. But my hope never wavers as I wait for you even if I try to hide my disappointment because of you, not visiting me. I still kept my smile so that they won’t worry for me.

 


 

As the days passed by, I kept hoping that you’ll visit me. Maybe it’s just because of your school works or maybe even your family business. After all, you’re the only heir of the Cha Corp.

Even though you didn’t visit me, new things happened. Our batch graduated high school, me and my friends reconcile, and even Gongchan and Jinyoung-hyung got together! Surprising right? I know, even I’m surprise because during our 2nd year in high school, they hated each other’s guts just like us. You know, they always visit me as a substitute for your absent presence. They always update me of what was happening but even though they make me happy but I can’t shake the feelings that kept bothering me. Where are you? Are you okay?

 


 

July 20, 20XX

It had been four months since you stop visiting me. Why do you stop visiting me? Are you that busy to even spare some time for your namja chingu? I snapped out of my thought when I felt someone shook me and that someone is Gongchan, Gong Chansik to be exact. He was visiting me again along with his boyfriend, Jinyoung-hyung, and CNU-hyung. Strange, I didn’t even notice them.

“Hyung, gwenchana?”

“A-ah…”

“…”

After a moment of silence, Gongchan suddenly stand up shocking the life out of us.

“Hyung, let’s go out! You need fresh air!”

“Eh? But it’s 5:26pm. Visiting hours will be over at 7:00pm.”

“Then, we just had to hurry, Sandeul-ah. We can bring you back at 6:30pm.” Jinyoung-hyung said.

“D-deh, hyung”

6:30pm became 6:50pm but before they leave, I decided to ask what had been bothering me.

“Um… hyung, do you know where Baro is?”

I saw them exchange glances. They’re acting weird. It was as if they were trying to hide something from me.

“Hyung…”

Gongchan? What it is? What are you hiding? Didn’t you trust me that much to keep your secret?

Suddenly, CNU-hyung step forward. I was kind of startled because of his intimidating posture but kept silent to listen to what he’ll say.

How I wish I didn’t.

“We couldn’t always hide it from him and leave him in the shadows. He had the right to know. He would found out about it one way or another.”

“Found out what, hyung?” I said, feeling left out.

“BaroleftforStates.”

I didn’t quite catch it for he had said it too fast.

“What?”

“Baro left for States.”

After he said that words, my mind suddenly went blank.

“Oh…oh”

A nurse entered the room saying that the visiting hours were over, leading them outside.

After they left, I stared blankly at the space in front of me. Not fully processing the information that my friends told me. The tiredness coping up with me while letting the darkness takes over me as I fell asleep.


 

And cut! This is it! Sorry for the wrong grammars and short update.... Please support me... I tried updating at Easter Sunday but we had some visitors here and as mymother said, "It is rude to not entertain your relatives."

I swear I tried lightening up the mood for this story... I'll try updating really really soon readers!

 

BONUS!

Aren't they the cutest?

 

Anyway, belated Happy Easter everyone!