Chapter 1

Regret

                                                 Kyah!

                                                             

A/N: First Chapter's up! To my readers and subcribers, jeongmal gamsahabnida! Also, gomawo for waiting patiently for my update! Remember, english is not my native language so there might be wrong grammar, etc. Also, this is Sandeullie's POV and the characters might be a little OOC.... Enjoy~! ^^

 

 


 

 

 

 

March 20, 20XX

 

 

Why is this happening to me? Why are the odds always against me? First, I was bullied. Is being a nerd and a little chubby a sin? Second, my friends turned their back against me. Am I that too much trouble that they start thinking that I’m just a burden in our friendship? Lastly, I had been diagnosed of cancer. A. F****NG. CANCER. Great.

Hearing the door opening, I snapped out of my thoughts. I gestured to you and smiles while smoothening the cover.

“A-ah… you’re here, Baro-ah”

You nod in silence. I gestured for you to sit at the armchair but you went straight and put the flowers into the white and yellow vase, replacing the old ones. It was my favorite flowers. A bucket of mixed lily rose, jasmine and white lilac. Among those flowers, one stood out in the middle, a rose. But they are dying. Just like me.

“I-I’m happy that you visit, Baro-ah”

You sat and took my hand, placing it on your chest. I felt your rapid heartbeat. Are you anxious just like me, Baro-ah? I saw your sad face. It hurts me to see you like this. I want to see your proud face while you were dancing your infamous princess squirrel dance. I remember the first time you dance it for me to cheer me up.

I heard rumors about you before I knew you. About a kingka who always date and flirt to whomever he like whether it is a boy or a girl. I was curious. How come you developed such an ugly personality like that? So, on that destined day, I was late. I saw that you’re running late too. When we collide, you didn’t even help me for you are trying to rush to school so that you’ll not be late. But we’re late and got detention. When the teacher’s out, you turned and glare at me. But no matter how much I apologized to you, you still ignored me.

Oh, did I mention how I thought that your possessiveness is y?

You held my face oh so gently. Just like always. I won’t be able to feel this anymore can I, Baro-ah? Not anymore. My life is slowly slipping away. Gone with our moments together.

I want to be with you longer. I want to spend more time with you. All those times I spent with you are precious. I remember it all clearly. Do you, Baro-ah?

How I wished I had confessed to you earlier under that cherry blossom tree. Then, I’ll have more time with you. Oh, how I wished for it.

I was scared. But I knew that we had something. Call it my intuition or something. Then, one day, I gathered all my courage and confessed to you. Will you like me too? I didn’t dare to face you and kept my head down. Silence soon invades the heavy atmosphere and I felt like it’s choking me, and so, I decided to run off. But you grab may hand and say that you like me too. Oh, how happy I was at moment! We always manage to exchange that word right? Sa. Rang. Hae. It’s like our life depend on it.

I love you as much as you love me, Baro-ah. I believe in that.

Are you mad at me for hiding this matter from you?

That I have a cancer?

Please understand this, Baro-ah. I love you and I hate to see how you look like now. I hate myself for making you felt like this. Instead, I was happy to spend my last moments with you like we normally do. Please don’t hate me. Mianhe.

“Saranghae, Baro-ah” I manage to say those words without stuttering.

“I remember this kind of sunset” I turn to stare at the sunset. So beautiful, yet so sad. It’s ending. Everything will fall apart. You replied weakly. Why? I don’t want to see you so weak Baro-ah.

“Saeng il chuk ha ham ni da, saeng il chuk ha ham ni da, sarang ha neun Sandeullie, saeng il chuk ha ham ni da”

I lean to kiss you but my body refuses to listen. So you lean to me instead to receive my birthday present. My last kiss from you my love. My dearest Baro.

I feel it. I coughed and you tried to get the nurses but I refuse to let you go. I said to you that it’s okay, its only dust. I can see you frown at my lie. I know. I’m a bad liar.

Then, it came. The horrible pain. I coughed terribly. You can’t stand it anymore and press the button to call the nurses.

They take me away. Away from you. No! I don’t want this! I want to be with Baro! But I was too weak to protest. As my consciousness was fading due to the anesthetic, I heard faint cries. Must be my parents and everyone. Are you crying, Baro? Slipping into the darkness, I see it. Just like a movie, my short life is playing in front of me. My happiness, my victory, my failure, my family, my life and my love. I stare at the playback and smiled.

I realized it. I had one thing that I haven’t done with you upon seeing these picture. A picture of our first anniversary. Baro, you were blushing! We were smiling while holding hands. I was so happy. Were you?

So with the last spark of my determination to live, I resolve on calling you by your given name, (Cha) Sunwoo, later.

 


 

 

 

A/N: Is it alright? Good enough? Like I said at the foreword, I accept critism (but don't be harsh please) I hope it's alright 'cause this chapter is a rush... Today's Sandeullie's Birthday and I want to give this chapter as present... I decided to post this chapter this coming Saturday but I post it today for him! hope you'll understand...

 

Wasn't he the cutest birthday boy?! 

Wasn't he the cutest birthday boy?! 

kekeke

Gongchan: Jinyoung! O.o

Kyah!

Kyah! You're so cute! You're going to be the death of me!

 

A/N: Thank very much for reading!!!!!!!!!