G-Dragon

Kisses

"Hey you!"

"Hmm-?" GD looks up from his work but is surprised by a peck on the lips from you. You pull back and smile cheekily at him as a smile breaks onto his face.

"What was that for?" He said with a little laugh and pinches your cheek.

"Mm nothing~" You respond with a shrug, "Sorry, I won’t distract you anymore."

He raises an eyebrow at you before turning back to the new song he was writing up. You two were in the YG studio, and you were bored, as usual. You had already doodled all over the front and back of the piece of paper in front of you. Plus, you kept getting distracted by how especially attractive GD was right now… but you always thought he looked hot whenever he was concentrated on work.

You watched him bob his head up and down, his small pink lips making out words or phrases. But it was a mistake for you to look at his lips, as it made you want to kiss them again. So you did.

You went in quickly and gave him a small peck on the cheek, earning the reaction you wanted. He turned his face towards you, but before he could say anything you pressed your lips on his and stayed there a little bit longer than last time.

When you pulled back, you saw the amusement and bewilderment in his eyes.

"What’s wrong? Why are you like this all of a sudden?" He puts down his pencil and turns his chair towards you. "Are you bored?"

"No…" You say, feeling slightly bad since you knew he had a deadline coming up, "Can’t a girl just give her boyfriend kisses?"

"You can… but you’re so distracting…" He whines a little and plays with your hands, "You’re making me want to-"

You swat his hand away playfully and tap on the sheet of paper in front of him, “Nope! You have to do your work! Once you finish, we can go home. Okay?”

He pouts and twists his chair back and forth, “But…”

"I won’t bother you anymore…" You say firmly, "So finish up soon."

He sighs and looks at you with those captivating eyes you fell in love with when you first met. “Fine. But you really can’t distract me anymore, okay?”

You nodded and watched him return to his work. But not even a minute after you said you wouldn’t, you were tempted again. You tried to hold back but it was impossible, especially when he looked so absolutely delicious right now.

When you couldn’t take it anymore, you decided to just give him ONE more kiss and that would be it. You wouldn’t bother him anymore, and maybe go out and take a nice walk in the cold cold air. You leaned in again with puckered lips towards his cheek but his head turns and his lips meet yours instead. You jump is surprise but before you could pull away, his arms wrapped around you, trapping you.

You feel his tongue move against your lips before eventually slipping into your mouth, causing you to forget where you two were and give in to what you’ve been craving for all night.

It was the ringing of his phone that brought you both back to reality. He growls at the interruption before looking at the caller ID.

"Oh …" He mutters under his breath. He glances up towards the corner of the room before covering his eyes with one hand.

"What? What’s wrong?" You asked suddenly worried. But he doesn’t answer and reluctantly picks up his phone.

"Yes… sajangnim…" He says with a sigh. You freeze up once knowing who it is and wonder what he could possibly be calling about.

"Yes… yes… I will. Thank you… yes… good night." He says before quickly hanging up the phone and packing away his things.

"What’s going on, Jiyong? Is there something wrong?"

"Let’s go home. My deadline has been extended." He says quickly as he slings his bag over his shoulder and holds out a hand for you to take.

"Huh?! Why?" You’re caught off-guard but take his hand anyways as he quickly pulls you out of the room. "What did sajangnim say?"

"He said…" GD says and finally looks at you so you could see his cheeks red from embarrassment, "that it was clear I wouldn’t be able to get any work done… so it’d be best to just extend it and give us… some time."

Your eyes widen and cheeks flush, “What?! Oh my god… How did he…”

But you answer your own question when you remember that there are security cameras installed all over the YG building… including the studio.