Your Song: Can't Fight This Feeling Anymore

YulSic and TaeNy STORIES

A/N: So yeah, I got the idea whilst listening to this song... :))))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

~I can't fight this feeling any longer. 
And yet I'm still afraid to let it flow. 
What started out as friendship 
Has grown stronger. 
I only wish I had the strength to let it show. ~

 

“So that happens?” Taeyeon asked the tanned girl as the latter confess her feelings for Jessica.

“Yeah.. I think so. I mean, that’s inevitable, right?” Yuri asked sheepishly.

The two were having a sleepover at Taeyeon’s house and they decided to stay up all night and talk about what they could think of. Taeyeon was talking about her grades, their family’s status, her upcoming singing competition and of course Tiffany and this leads on Yuri confessing her feelings about Jessica to her best friend.

“It is, buddy. But why are you telling me all of these? You should tell it to Jessica. You should confess to her.”

“I don’t know how to.” Yuri muttered and this made Taeyeon shot her a shocked and a what-are-you-talking-about-look.

“Are you kidding me? You? Kwon Yuri? THE Kwon Yuri? The known player and smooth talker of the university don’t know how to confess? Where is the smooth doer Yuri I know? The Yuri where everybody wants? The Yuri who can make someone be a submissive in just a simple play of words? Tell me, where is she?” Taeyeon said as she laughed mockingly at the tanned girl.

“I’m serious, Taeng. I really don’t know how to. And Jessica is special with everybody else. I can’t confess with her that easily. What if I screw up? What if I might say wrong words that could offend her or displease her? What if she’ll just laugh at my face? What if she doesn’t feel the way I feel? What if she doesn’t love me back?”

Yuri’s bombarding questions made Taeyeon pat her shoulders.

“Yul, you are killing your self-esteem with what if’s and that’s not good.” Taeyeon said. “Don’t drown yourself with negativity. Just say what you really feel and I’m sure you’ll do fine. Yul, I may not know Jessica as much my girlfriend knows her. But as far as Tiffany had said, she didn’t see Jessica that happy when you two started to hang-out. She didn’t even saw Jessica being furious like that when you spend your night partying with Eunjung instead of studying with her. She didn’t even saw Jessica being all too caring with someone before but when you got sick, Tiffany still remembers how Jessica bothers her just to ask if you’re okay. Yul, I even saw it when we four go out… Jessica smiles and laugh a lot when you’re around and according to Tiffany, making Jessica act like that is such a great big step for someone who wants to have a place on Jessica’s heart.”

Taeyeon paused as she let her words sink in Yuri’s mind.

“Yul, buddy, if these weren’t good enough reasons to make you confess to Jessica, then I don’t know what to say anymore.”

“Taeng… I-I don’t—“

“Yuri..” Taeyeon said, facing her best friend and looked at her sincerely.

 

“I’m sure Jessica also likes the idea of you two being together.”

 

 

 

 

**


~I tell myself that I can't hold out forever. 
I said there is no reason for my fear. 
Cause I feel so secure when we're together. 
You give my life direction, 
You make everything so clear…

…And even as I wander, 
I'm keeping you in sight. 
You're a candle in the window, 
On a cold, dark winter's night. 
And I'm getting closer than I ever thought I might.
 ~

 

‘You can do this, Yuri. You can do this.’ Yuri silently mumbled in her thoughts. ‘Just do what Taeyeon told you to do. Just tell her sincerely and wholeheartedly and you’ll be—‘

“Yuri, you okay?” Jessica asked as she saw the tanned girl being uncomfortable on her seat; fidgeting her blouse, biting her lower lip and tiny sweats were seen on her forehead.

The two were alone at Taeyeon’s living room and watching some movies as TaeNy were busy doing God knows what at Taeyeon’s bedroom.

“Oh. Uhmm.. Yeah. Hehehe.. I’m okay. How about you? You okay?” Yuri awkwardly said.

“You’re getting weirder these past few days, Yuri.” Jessica teased as she looked at the tanned girl, smiling.

“Am I? he he he..” Yuri could only muster as she rubs the back of her neck in shyness. “Uhhhmmm…”

“Yuri, you could always tell me what’s bothering you, you know. I promise I’ll listen.”

“I bet you’ll laugh.” Yuri tried to whisper but unfortunately it was loud enough for Jessica to hear.

“I wouldn’t.” Jessica then let out a sincere smile giving Yuri the promise that she really wouldn’t.

When Yuri didn’t speak, Jessica reached out for her hand and waited until Yuri decides to speak up.

Yuri took a deep breath and gathered all the courage she was keeping for a long time. This is the right time, Yuri thought. Let this be the night they’ll both remember.

“Jessica…”

“Hmmm?”

“May I confess something?”

Jessica’s face turns into a frown. “Did you kill somebody, Yul? Cause.. Oh my God. I can’t hangout with a serial killer. That’s quite dangerous.”

Yuri smiled as she knows Jessica was trying to lighten up her mood. The tanned girl reached for Jessica’s hand and let her heart speak her mind.

“I killed myself, Shika.” Yuri said. “These past few days, I’ve been killing myself by asking questions that I know only you could answer. I’ve been weighing everything on my mind since. I hadn’t got enough sleep just to think of possible answers on every question I have in mind and I would eventually wake up asking those questions again and this leaves me thinking for answers for the whole day. But this time, Shika… I wouldn’t let this opportunity to slip.”

“…”

“Jessica, I want you to know that… I love you. I love every bit of Jessica Jung in you. This may not be the sweetest confession you’ll ever hear but I want you to know that I’m saying all of these with all my heart. I’ve been in love with you since. I thought I could just sleep this feeling towards you but I ended up loving you more and more. You are so special to me, Jessica. Every morning I wake up, all I want to do is to see you and spend time with you. I want to see you, take care of you, make you smile, make you laugh, make you pleased and most of all… Jessica, I want to make you mine. I’m in love with you, Shika. With all that you are and all that I am.”

The sweet confession left Jessica speechless and madly blushing after she hears Yuri’s words.

“H-how much… d-do you l-love me, Yul?” Jessica asked in a low voice.

“So much. So much that I ended up needing you. So much that I couldn’t function well without your presence. So much that it’s only you who I can see and I want to spend my future with.”

Jessica pulled Yuri into an embrace and tears were mercilessly flowing out on Jessica’s beautiful pairs of orbs.

“You don’t know how long I’ve waited for this day, Yul… I thought you don’t feel the same way.”

Jessica’s simple statement left Yuri dumbfounded.

“W-wait… Does this mean…”

“Yes, Yuri! I love you too!”

Yuri’s face would be broken into half with how wide her grin is. She cupped Jessica’s cheeks and slowly, sweetly kissed the latter’s lips she always dreamed to kiss.

After pulling their kiss, Yuri then kissed Jessica’s forehead.

“So, you’re my girlfriend now?” Yuri asked with a chestershire’s grin.

“I’ve waited too long for this, Yul. Of course. And you’re mine.”

Yuri then kissed her again to seal their status.

“only yours, baby.”

“Would you like some room?” Taeyeon asked as she leaned on the wall with Tiffany back hugging her. “You can use the other room, if you want. Cause, you know.. I don’t want my leather couch being stained by your juices.”

Jessica and Yuri then giggled at Taeyeon’s playfulness.

“Forever byuntae, Taeyeon?” Yuri asked as she slips her arms on Jessica’s waist.

“Tiffany, why did you end up with a erted midget?” Jessica then chimed in.

When TaeNy sat beside YulSic, the house then filled with laughter as the new couple was welcomed by TaeNy.


[END]

 

~~~~
A/N: So, what do you think? :))))