Chapter 2

Fangirl in the Lift

An hour has already passed and the two girls continued their movie marathon. However, Dara still hasn’t moved on of what just happened to her. Who wouldn’t? Her idol just rode the elevator with her, ran after her and asked her number. Any fan would already be dying just to see their idol.

Dara wasn’t paying attention to the movie though. She was just lying on her bed, staring at the ceiling. Sometimes, Chaerin would catch her smiling.

“Aish…” Chaerin rolled to her side to face Dara. “Just tell me what happened out there! Did you finally see BIGBANG?”

“Well…” She paused and giggled. “Not the whole group.”

“What really?! Who?”

Dara just smiled and stick her tongue out.

Chaerin poked Dara’s . “Just tell me already!”

“GD.” She then rolled all over the bed and kept screaming.

“Really?! Oh my God. Where?”

Dara told her the whole story even the part where GD asked for her number.

“Yah! Why did you give him your number, you idiot. You don’t even know him.” Chaerin said.

“What do you mean ‘don’t know him’? I do know him, he’s my hubby, remember?”

“He’s a celebrity! Idols always have different sides. Who knows, he might actually be a playboy.”

She wasn’t breaking the moment off with her best friend but she’s just really concerned. She would do anything for her unnie. What she said was true though, and Dara knew it. But she couldn’t do anything, she was carried away. He was her idol after all.

“Whatever.” She pouted. “I’m sure you would have done the same to Seungri…”

“I don’t like him!” Chae yelled.

They continued watching the movie but Dara will never forget that moment.

 

The two have one more week until they go back to Korea. BIGBANG has already left just after their concert. Two weeks have passed when Dara last met GD and was still expecting to see him back in Korea, and hope they get closer. But Chaerin always ruins her moment, saying that idols and fans will never keep in touch even when they meet. Though it hurts her, but somehow it was true. She never lost hope though.

Both of them were fast asleep last night. Since they’re in a new and cheaper hotel, they both shared a bed so they would save more money. It was almost 3 in the morning when Dara was awakened by an alert tone coming from her phone.

She rubbed her eyes, totally blinded by the light from the screen. It was a message on KakaoTalk coming from an unknown number.

‘Hi :)’

 

Dara just stared at it and a while after, another message came.

 

‘Ah, who am I kidding.. You’re probably sleeping.’

 

At first she thought that it was just her brother.

 

‘Aigoo this dog poop >.< Noona’s sleeping!!! Is there something wrong??~~~’

 

She clicked ‘send’ and hugged her pillow, about to sleep again when the number replied.

 

‘Dog poop? Is that what you call your brother?? ㅋㅋ’

 

Dara realized that it wasn’t her brother Cheondung… and she called someone a dog poop.

What really?! Sorry T^T I thought it’s my baby brother… Who is this then??’

 

The number took five minutes to reply, and Dara almost died in what she saw.

 

‘Kwon Jiyong :)’

 

Dara sat up on her bed, reading if the message was right. And it was! She couldn’t control her feels and ended up screaming and crying. She kept on shaking Chaerin beside her while screaming.

“GD! GD sent me a message! Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!”

“Unnie keep quiet! People might hear you!” Chaerin covered but she still didn’t stop because another message came.

‘Sorry for disturbing you. Just wanna say hi J Go back to sleep now.’

“What? He thinks I can go back to sleep after this?!” Her hands were shaking. “Omo! What do I say?!”

“Don’t reply. Text him back later and tell him you fell asleep.” Chaerin said and opened her hand motioning for Dara to give her the phone.

Dara hugged it instead. “Why do you need my phone?”

“Just trust me. We still don’t know if he’s just playing with you.” She snatched the phone. “Maybe if you always reply to him then he’d think that you’re so easy to get and finally fell for him or something.”

Dara sighed. Chaerin was right. When it comes to these kinds of things, she just trusts Chaerin on what to do until she finally learns on her own. She has dated from the past but all just ended up with her getting hurt.

“Later when we wake up…” Chaerin promised and hid the phone somewhere safe.

 

Dara has been bugging Chaerin all morning just to get her phone back. She finally gave it after breakfast knowing that the girl won’t do anything else once she starts texting GD.

When she finally got it, she jumped on the couch and held her phone tight.

“OMO WHAT DO I SAY?! CHAERIN-AH HELP ME!!!” She panicked.

“What the-… Just say good morning.” Chaerin rolled her eyes and went to her room.

 

To: Miracle Sent from the Above!!! >_< <3

Good morning!! Have a nice day ahead~ ^.^

 

Three minutes later, GD replied.

 

From: Miracle Sent from the Above!!! >_< <3

Eo….. You’re finally up. I’ve been waiting for ur text hahaha

 

Dara slapped her face to check if the message was real. She was freaking out too much that she forgot to reply for about ten minutes. GD’s song “Crooked” brought her back to life and she realized that GD was calling her.

“Yeoboseyo?” Her voice was so low that it almost came out as a whisper.

“Hey. Why didn’t you reply?!” She imagined him pouting.

“I was just… feeding the birds…” she paused. “Why are you calling me anyway? Aren’t you busy?”

“Why wouldn’t I call you? It feels good to hear your voice. We didn’t talk much last time.” He chuckled on the other line. “Why would I be busy? I have a lot of time…”

 

Dara was blushing fifty shades of red. She cleared and spoke.

“What is wrong with you?! Omo are you drunk? And don’t play dumb, I know you’re an idol. I’m from Korea too, remember?”

“Oops, you got me. Alright… So you don’t mind being friends with me?” She felt a little hope when he said those.

 

Dara kept away her phone and sighed. She knew that it would be bad for GD’s image to be any distance near him. She doesn’t care about her image because she doesn’t have much to lose, but GD on the other side has a lot.

 

“Psh, not at all.” She answered. “I don’t see anything wrong with that.”

GD smiled. “Awesome then… So when are you coming home?”

“Why do you need to know?”

“Uhm nothing. I was just asking.”

“Well, I don’t know. My friend said she still has to go somewhere. I might go home earlier than her.”

It was an awkward silence after that. “So… can you text me when you’re coming home already?”

Dara is so confused in a thousand ways. “Hm, though I don’t know why but yeah sure!”

“Alright, I gotta go now. Take care okay?” He didn’t even wait for her to answer and hang up.

 

A week later and Dara really did come home by herself. Chaerin had some work to do in Japan so she was left with no choice. She also texted GD even though she still doesn’t know why. She thought about him preparing a marching band for her arrival but it was way impossible since he wouldn’t find a time and they’re not in that ‘friends friends’ level yet.

At the airport, she didn’t see anything special at the place. She started walking to the exit and was about to call a taxi when someone pulled arm and stopped her.

She didn’t know who it was or even a slight familiarity.

 

“Hi…”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Omg hi. Chapter 2 is up :3

I hope you like it yasssss

Please subscribe, upvote or leave comments if you do.

(yes and please comment down the errors if you find some, brain's not functioning well)