{Royals}

All Of Me

 


After, putting them in their place my mind felt content with actually finding a responsibility to tend to. Well more like it found me in other words. I wonder how I came to be a vampire or in better terms a creature of the night. Do they know my parents? My god are they alive still, or better yet will they want me?

My whole life i want to feel wanted and like i belong somewhere. Maybe just maybe these guys can make me feel accepted in their unbeating hearts. "How positive are you guys that i'm the vampire princess besides the fact i have fangs?" You can never be sure so yeah i'm gonna ask them that because it's a legitamite question. "Well, you look like what the prophecy says your features would be, but there's another way to tell also. Turn around and pull all your hair away from your neck." Hyuk said, as told i moved all my hair up and turned my back to them. Gasps were all i heard. "What's wrong?"

"Every prince and princess of our kind have the tattoos of their mother and father's power but also they're very own on the back of their necks. Yours is by far exqusite and the only other vampire that had one like yours was our creator of all supernaturals. Jan Di, no one has seen this symbol for over five thousand centuries. You are the daughter of Ja the only bloodline left in history," Leo stated calmly so i can process his words carefully. I'm the maker of all supernaturals daughter? "WAIT, SO THAT MEANS MY MOTHER IS DEAD?!" I screamed brokenly falling to the floor on my hands and knees allowing my strangled sobs to be set free. "That's not completely true Jan, her body is frozen in the vortex of forbidden souls." N spoke of with confidence. What the actuel hell?! "What's the vortex of forbidden souls and why is my mother in there frozen, get me to understand my past life of my mom and what lays in store for my future, please."


The boys were all struck with sorrow upon Jan Di's heartbroken cries and pleas. N stepped down squatting to her height slowly her long black hair from her milky skin. Leo and Hyuk had glazed over eyes communicating to one another. Ravi, Ken, and Hongbin sat down around Jan and N in a circle grasping each others hands and began chanting softly but steadly. The power of light shone bright in the warehouse then came the power of kenetics after that came the power of fire. Each one levitating on their own accord moving above their heads. All at one a soft formation of a tornado began to form around Jan Di and N till they were no longer there in sight.

The three princes' all finally let a powerful blow of each power to shine on the inside structure of the warehouse. All had one last thought in mind. 

 

May Jan Di see the past in her own eyes and come back safe

and sound with their brother N.



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A/N: Short update but there are three more in store, thank my life right now i'm on winter break and i'm sick again haha but yes i'm back for the meantime till it's back to school >.<  but dang alot went on in one chapter. I have put this story on hold for so long and i'm deeply sorry for doing that to you all. Thank you for staying with me this past year.