Teaser

All Of Me

  "What are you doing in my home!"

N:"To take you to your rightful kingdom"

"Let me go! i'm not going to this supposed kingdom. You'll probably just me "

Ken:" Hyung we better go, times running out. Did you find her?"

N:" Yea, i got her. Lets go then babe,Oh and i'm not you, i'll do that some other time."


 He lifted me up bridal style  ran out of the bathroom in the speed of light to god knows where. My heart was pounding and i couldn't breath no matter how hard i tried too. What in the world id going on with my life? Why must it be so confusing, especially N. I just want to be left alone and try to rebuild my life for the better. Mhmm... he's really warm. Wait. No shut up, don't think of him like that. He just pratically kidnapped you.

  A few minutes later i was being put back down. I felt a slight bit dizzy and my mind was in a haze while trying to figure out my surroundings."So, what is it you want with me?" i asked trying to put the pieces together. "Well... Er, your a vampire as you must've seen snd your well a vampire princess. We have been in search of you for a long time now and your our only hope in the underworld." Ken said approaching me carefully, like i was gonna somehow attack him. " Are you positive i'm the right one? Because well i'm not one bit sure i can even be one."

 

~*~*~*~*~*

Hello, lovelies here's a teaser for the next chapter that will be posted soon wednesday afternoon CA time.