1

Maid? Yes.. No

A girl with her wavy brown-gold hair walked through SM entertainment front office. She dressed up with a simple Channel V-neck shirt and Vercase pink jeans hot pants. A Gucci bag hung in her shoulder and Bershka multistrap pumps on her feet.

“Where’s EXO’s manager’s office?” she asked.

“I’’l take you there. And you are?” the girl in the front desk raised her eyebrow and looked the beautiful girl in front of her from head to toe.

“I’m Lee Chae Young.”

“Which is?” the front desk girl asked sarcastically.

“None of your business.” She rolled her eyes and   opened the door in front of her.Soon after the door burst opened a middle-aged man greeted her.

“Morning young lady. What do you need? EXO isn’t here anyway.”

“I’m Lee Chae Young… the new maid for EXO.”

“Oh.. I thought that you’re one of a fans that have yeah you know.. connection to meet ‘em.”

Chae Young’s fashion didn’t show that she applied to be EXO’s maid. That’s why the manager has mistaken her before. She chuckled “No. I’m not, I don’t even really know about ‘em. All I know is I worked for ‘em… as a maid.” The man smiled “Ah, I’m sorry. This is the card and passcode to enter their dorm. You can start today. They’ll comeback about 5 hours from now. Anyway can you cook? Please make something for ‘em to eat. A healthy one of course.”

“Okay then. I’ll be going.” she flashed a bit smile, bowed and head to EXO’s dorm.

 

-EXO’s dorm-

Chae Young changed her pumps into a clean Nike pink shoes. She tied up her hair and began to clean up the mess in the living room.

“Ckck, are they that busy to just put all of this trash to the bin? Too bad this nice and comfy apartment isn’t taken care well by ‘em.”

After the living room she moved to every bedroom there. She found many ‘things’. Yeah ‘things’ which were boy’s underwears and boxers with many kind of colors and brands.

“First day here and I about to freak out cause of the mess. Huft… Lee Chae Young, you can do it! Hwaiting!”

She finished cleaned all the rooms, only the kitchen left. She decided to cook first then clean it up.

“Hmm…what to cook?” she opened the refrigerator. There was only a lil bit ingredients.

“I think organic spaghetti and a big bowl of soup won’t hurt since almost nothing here to cook.” She began busy herself with her spaghetti and soup.

An hour has passed, the food is ready so did the dining room and kitchen.

“Well done Chae Young.” She praised herself then headed to the closest bathroom to take a quick shower and get her clothes changed.

 

On the other side EXO were on their way to the dorm.

“Aish I’m so hungry right now. I feel like want to dig in some spaghetti.”

“Yah duizzhang stop daydreaming. Kyungsoo is left in SMent to recording our newest album. So practically no one will cook for us.” A flower boy answered.

“Luhan’s right. Let’s called for pizza or something soon after we arrive.” Lay said.

They arrived at the parking lot and quickly went in the apartment, walked pass the front desk and took the elevator. All of the boys felt exhausted and no one’s bothered to talk. Food and rest were the things they really need.

*beep beep* the sound of the door opened made Chae Young jolt from her seat. She still didn’t have any idea to introduce herself.

“Woah I smell something like spaghetti here.”

“Are you daydreaming again duizzhang?” the guy named Chanyeol asked but stopped when he did smell too.

“Wow wow look at this young lady here. What are you doing inside our dorm?” Kai asked.

“I.. uh.. I’m your maid. Didn’t your manager tell you before?” she confused and felt awkward.

“Oh really? You aren’t some kind of sasaeng fans that barged in right?” Baekhyun asked her, almost like intimidating her.

“Of course not. I’m Lee Chae Young, from now on I’ll help you guys take care of this place and I’m not a ing sasaeng fans.” She answered. “I don’t even know any of you. All I know is y’all an idol which are don’t get my attention. Anyway can’t you guys see? This place is clean and every things back to its place.” She sighed.

Everyone looked at her in disbelief.

“I’ll heat up the food so you guys better move and cleaned yourself before the dinner.”

No one’s dared to answer back, they all just obeyed her command.

“Is she even a maid? She sounds like our manager than our maid.” The maknae whispered to Luhan.

 

Everyone already filled up the dining room.

“I’m sorry about what happened before.” Suho tried to apologize.

“See? I’m not daydreaming, there’s a plate full of spaghetti here!” Kris said out loud which made the boys glared at him.

“What? What’s wrong? I was just saying what was in my mind.” He confused. Chae Young chuckled a bit and made the boys sighed in relieve. At least she wasn’t angry, they all thought.

“Me too. I’m sorry.. I just get tired and when you guys thought that I’m a sasaeng fans made me said that rude word. C’mon let’s eat, there’s nothing wrong anymore giant boy.” She finished her sentence while took a glance to Kris.

“But we have to introduce ourself first.” Suho interrupted.

“Now? I’m dying of food. Let’s do that after this.” She answered and flashed a smile.

“It’s good. The spaghetti is really delicious man! Thanks Chae Young-ssi.”

“Never mind giant boy.”

 

The dinner has fisinished. They all gathered in the living room.

“So.. we’ll introduce ourself now… We are one, we are EXO.”

“Annyeong, Suho imnida. I’m in charge to be the leader in EXO K. If you need any help you can ask me.” Suho gave a warm smile. Soon everyone introduce themselves. Finally it was Chae Young’s turn.

“Well, hello I’m Lee Chae Young. I’m in charge to be a maid here. I’ll come to clean up almost every day but I don’t have an exact time because I have another activities to do.” She bowed.

*beep beep* the sound of the opened door. It was D.O

“Uh guys there is a Nissan GTR down there. Near our van.” He said while took off his shoes.

“And?” Luhan raised his eyebrow.

“Well, I thought one of our family come and park it in the place where only EXO can use.” He shrugged .

“Ehm…an orange Nissan GTR?” Chae Young asked.

“Yeah. Wait! Who are you? Kris ge girlfriend?”

The boys laughed.

“Yeah she is Kris ge girlfriend and she has just come over to cook him spaghetti.” Chanyeol winked to Kris. Once again everyone laughed. Chae Young and Kris could only glared to Chanyeol.

“That car.. is my baby and I think I will be going now. It’s already late.”

“What? Your car is Nissan GTR?” Kai asked in disbelief.

-end of chapter 1-

 

how was it?

please tell me your opinion:)