Mem. 2

Memories

Day 2

 

“GEE GEE GEE GEE BABY BABY BABY~ GEE GEE GEE GEE BABY BABY BABY~~” myungsoo sings enthusiastically as he crab-dancing “come on, yeol! It’s your favorite!”

Sungyeol gives him a disgust look and makes himself busy with the song book.

 The song ended and myungsoo pants slightly “oh, please, don’t tell me you forgot this one too!” “don’t you see that huge poster at your room?”

“what.... i thought it’s just you fooling around?”

“says the one who sings & dances as soon as he heard snsd songs and scream like a mad dolphin when he saw them at tv” he said

Me, girlgroup? Yeah right

“why did you bring me here, anyways?”

He sips his drink “ah, yes. I almost forgot”

“that time was jiyeon’s birthday, and she invited all of the class .”

Sungyeol just nod, urging him to continue

“and like a usual party it was, we sang and danced and ate and played” “...and got drunk”

Myungsoo tells sungyeol how he got very high and almost fainted so he piggybacked him back home.

“that’s it?”

“it’s not easy, actually” he glares at him “your house is 10 blocks away from this place. And not to mention your room is on the second floor, thus i must use the stairs. I’m a gentleman, i know”

Myungsoo said he then dropped him on his bed and gives him the blanket.

“and there’s this thing you said when i about to leave your room—” “thanks, myungsoo.”

“what’s that mean?”

“how should i know? You out after that”

“i don’t know i’m a creepy person......”

“when are you not, yeol”

Suddenly an intro started and myungsoo jolts from the seat “oh, it’s my song!! Yeah!!!” he begins to dance again

Sungyeol sits helplessly while face-palmed “ah, i don’t know”

 

-------

 

a/n

just a small update_ _)/