Mem. 1

Memories

Day 1

 

They’re sitting on a bench at a small park where there’s pond and a small playground. This is where we first met, he says.

He told sungyeol how they met, that he saw him hopeless with those lessons so myungsoo helped him.

“we became friends since then” he grins, showing his dimples

Sungyeol rolls his eyes

He continues “well not really, at first i’m just kind of your mentor, because you begged me and—“ “i what???”

“you heard that right. so being a nice friend i am, i taught you every week at this place. Your grade soon got better and you said didn’t need me again, so i got mad and said ‘what kind of thankyou is that’ and some cursed and ‘at least let’s be friend’” he breathes “so you agreed”

 “and you see that small stall?” myungsoo said, pointing across the park “we used to eat rice cake there after the ‘tutoring-time’”

sungyeol raises his brow “but i can’t eat spicy food”

“you can’t, but keep eating anyways. Don’t wanna be a loser, you said” “so in the morning you always got stomachache”

Sungyeol gives a you-must-be-kidding-me looks but myungsoo just shrugs.

Just then here’s an ice cream truck and myungsoo said “but you LIKED that. Wait here”. He jogged to the truck and bought 2 chocolate ice cream. Sungyeol smiled and start .

“and you always be the dirty one” myungsoo chuckles and wipes the ice cram on his cheek.

after 2 more cones, they bought some bread and fed the ducks on the pond. there's a tall one and it tries to eat the bread but slips and fall to the pond instead, and myungsoo laughs, saying it's exactly looked like sungyeol. sungyeol then push him hard and he falls with a big splash. "aw look, now it looks like you"

myungsoo grabs his hand and sungyeol soon joins him "YAH!!" he screamed.

they got up drenched and sit back on the bench "now we have to wait for it to get dried" sungyeol grumbles. "who's the one who started this, stupid" myungsoo patted his hair and squeezed his shirt. he pouted "i'm sorry"

~

The sky turned orange and their clothes are dried, thanks to the wind, so myungsoo got up from the bench and said “let’s go. Your mom will nag at me” but sungyeol just mumbled “let her be. It’s not me anyways” and sticks his tounge out. myungsoo pulls him and drags him along, not caring the protest from his mouth.

 

-------

 

a/n

sobs what am i writingT_T

pls comment for some reviews and if you liked it i'll try to update often!<3^^