Feeling Guilty

Which?

"Jia-ya!!" Daeyong greeted me when i just come down from the rooftop.

"DAEYONG-A! YOU SET ME UP FOR THIS!" i scream down the hallway after being confessed-by -your-6-years-crush-in-the-rooftop.

"Well, yeah..but it's good right? He still like you Jia-ya, gosh. Such a loyalty." Daeyong said and guide me to class.

I can hear some chat and some eye looking at me with aww-she-got-a-confession-from-him look. And then, at the back of the room i saw Youngjae and Daehyun talking. I can hear their conversation a little.

"Daehyun-a! i just confessed. i did it. phew. my heart when dugeun-dugeun jinjja." Youngjae said while tapping Daehyun's shoulder

"Good job! I mean really! not all boy can just confessed like that." Daehyun said chukling and give a thumb up.

Just then, i realized something. 

Oh, crap. Why am i being such an evil girl. Why my love life becoming like this....

I tap Daeyong's shoulder and whisper to her, "do you realize? they're best buddies."

"I noticed." she said and nodded.

"Well......?" i said waiting for her brain to set up all the pieces.

"What?" she said looking at me with flat face.

"Gosh, Daeyong-a! Here. I like him." i pointed at Daehyun.

Daeyong just nodded, "I've noticed."

"Then HE, like me." i point at Youngjae.

"Oh! And they're best friends." Daeyong finished the sentence for me.

"Exactly. I'm a bad girl right?" i said sighing.

"Seriously, It's not your fault you fall in love with the boy who love you's bestie." Daeyong spilled it out.

"Well, yeah..b-"

"But why can you just like Youngjae? For a thousand times, he like you for over than 6 years!" Daeyong said looking at me.

"And for the thousand times, i dont know why! You can forced your feelings you know." i said defending myself.

"B-but..i feel pity for him. What does it feel when your crush like your best friend?" she said it at my face.

And i'm speechless. What does it feels like? Do i need to move on from Daehyun? B-but....

"Seriously, if i were you, i would move on to someone else." Daeyong said and left me speechless again. 

                                                                          ♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

"Annyeong Daeyong-a!" i said walking out of my class.

"Annyeong Jia-ya!" a voice suddenly popped out behind me.

oh no. crush alert, crush alert!! my heart will be in somersault position in 3..2..

I turned my head and see him of course, "Oh, annyeong too Daehyun-a!" i said and smile.

"Straight to home or you wanna go somewhere else first?" he asked me.

"Straight to home." i said nodding my head.

"Alright, take care!" he said and walk ahead of me.

"W-wait!" i said stopping his foot.

"Are you have something to do first or....?" i asked.

"hmm..nope, why?" he said shaking his head.

"Well....umm..i wonder if you want to acompany me...."i said nerveously.

"Walk you home?" he asked and smile.

I nodded while dunking my head down.

"of course, let's go." he chukles and mess my hair.

We both walked down from the third floor to the front gate, and that's when i see him. 

"Youngjae-a!" Daehyun called out his best friend.

geez. awkward moment's coming....

"Hey, you both walk home together?" he asked.

"Yep, join us?" Daehyun asked and smiled.

I see his face looking at me for a second and then he shake his head.

"Nope, i need to go home fast." he said and smile. a forced smile i think. 

"Well, we'll be going then, bye Jae!" Daehyung said and i just waving me hand. 

Great. i feel guilty again. ugh. this is ! what am i supposed to do?? Really uncool. when your crush have a best friend who have a crush on you.