Awkward

My Fate?

Bora's POV

*the next day*

kfashion_by_hwangtaerin-d3n8bq4.png

This is what bora's wearing for the day, with her black and wavy hair (Ma boy era).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

I decided to do my complicated homework at the library. The library was empty as usual. My homework is so boring that I started taking out my phone to text Tiffany. But I saw something unusual. A person was here. Usually no one comes here.

He looks a bit like that cute guy that works at the cafe. I mean that worker from the cafe. Pshh, yea right, what is he doing here anyway?

He sat down two seats away from me. I was tempted to talk to him but Jackson oppa came in. I stood up to greet him but the unknown person beat me to it.

"You took so long!"

"You need to learn patience anyway," Jackson replied to the (good-looking) guy.

I faked a cough and Jackson oppa finally noticed. "Oh hey! Bora, I want you to meet someone,"

I nodded and shoved my book and pen inside my bag before coming closer to them.

"Bora, this is Stupid Mark. Mark, this is Short Bora." Jackson said in english.

"I'm not that short!" / "You're stupid!" (In english)

That guy and me said it out loud at the same time. Omg, he's jackson oppa's friend?!

"Whatt? I got an A+ in English"

"Okay whatever" i said to jackson oppa.

"Hi, nice to meet you" said mark, with a little smile on his face.

"Ohh, h-hi!" I replied awkwardly.

Silence.

Jackson's stomach rumbled and broke the silence.

...

"I'm hungry. Let's go eat."

I was still freaking out to be honest. I can't believe he's friends with jackson oppa.

Jackson oppa is my brother from another mother. He has been my senior from high school, and we liked the same boyband, TVXQ. Yup, we were busy fangirling & fanboying back then. That's why we're close now. He's one of the people I love and cherish the most.

....

Jackson oppa made us go to the restaurant near the university. I wasn't really hungry actually. I only went just because there's Mark. Hehehe... So we picked a place to sit and jackson oppa sat beside mark and I sat in front of them.

Mark haven't said a word since we were in the library. I wish he would talk more...

Once I sat down, i texted tiffany to tell her to meet me later on. I definitely have to tell her that I ate lunch with mark:p


Mark's POV

 

Tch. It's my first day and I'm already getting assignments. So here I am, doing it, in the library, alone, and still waiting for jackson to come. I told him a week ago that i'm gonna move to his university and told him to meet me in the library today.

Jackson and I have been friends since elementary school. But then we got separated in high school. But jackson just can't stay away from me (my charms), he would come to my house every single day.

...

There he is, wearing his favorite cap.

"You took so long!" As I stood up and ran up to him.

"You need to learn patience anyway."

As i was about to talk, a girl interrupted us with her fake-cough. Then I looked at her, and it turns out to be her, wait.. She goes here?

"Oh hey! Bora, I want you to meet someone," jackson said as he pulls me next to him.

"Bora, this is Stupid Mark. Mark, this is Short Bora."

Tch, jackson is just gonna be jackson.

.....

We arrived at the restaurant. We sat down and ordered our food. It wasn't that awkward for me, but seeing bora being so stiff.... I guess she finds it awkward. And I can totally guess that she doesn't remember ANYTHING.


Bora's POV

"So, bora, talk to him."
"Talk about what?" I said awkwardly.

Ughh, jackson oppa always makes me look bad, why would he ask that? It's just gonna make it awkward-er.

"S-so, Is he your childhood friend?" I asked trying to be cool as if Mark's not there.

"Eung, I've been friends with him since we were 7? I forgot. But yeah, it's been a long time. Right mark?"

"Ooh, yeah."

 

---

"hey, do you still want me to pick you up on friday?" Jackson oppa said as he was chewing his food.

"to tiffany's birthday? yeah, it's a little bit far from our apartment, and tiff's gonna be staying in her house from the day before, and I still haven't passed my driving licence soo...." I said queitly.

"tch, you have to pass next time ok!" said jackson oppa as he ruffled my hair.

"ohh and mark will come too, i'm sure tiffany's gonna be ok with it, I'll tell her later."

"me?" asked mark confused.

"yesss, you stupid. I told you yesterday!! and Bora, Mark's gonna pick you up first then you'll guys pick me up. I'm going to my cousin's wedding first, that's why."

"wha-at?" Mark and I both choked. I can't believe he's doing this to me. I've barely talked to him. And he's really quiet. Well, it's not that I didn't like it, it's just..... awkward.

 

 

-------------------------------- End of Chapter 2 ------------------------------------------------

 

Soooo, hey guys!! I'm finally back with the 2nd chapter!! woohoo~ how was it? boring? haha, tell me your thoughts on the comment. And I'm super sorry for not updating it for a long time. I've been extra busy from school lately. I'm gonna graduate middle school in 2 more months>.<  looking forward for holidays to come hahaha. And I'm currently thinking of ideas for the next chapter, if you have any suggestions, just tell me down below:) I'll try to update as fast as I can, okay?:p

AND SUPER THANKS TO AmandaMiller and PoisonApple911 FOR HELPING ME MAKE THE 2nd CHAPTER. Lurve you guyz<3

and don't forget to subscribe<3