The Meeting

My Fate?

 

Chapter 1

 

 

Bora’s POV          

 

           *rringg* “hmm, hello?” I woke up because of my phone ringing. I fell asleep working on my stupid assignment in the library.

“Bora, are you there?” said tiffany, my best friend since like forever. We are like twin sisters now.

My mom has been friends with tiffany’s mom since they were little. Same goes to us.

“ohh, uhmm yeah, sorry, I’m awake now.”

 “I bet you fell asleep in the library again. By the way, don’t forget to meet me at the café, okay? There’s a lot that I need to say to you!!”

“ofcourse I remember, pshh. Can’t wait to see you tiff! Gotta go now, bye.”

            

                  Yes, that’s right, we haven’t met each other for a loong time. Like a week? I know that’s short, but for us, that is just way too long.

She went to America 2 weeks ago to check on her dad. Her dad works there since we’re 16.

 

                     We go to the same university, but different major. My wish is to be a fashion designer, eventough I don’t really dress up that much.

And tiffany is a soon-to-be architecture. And we both live together in an apartment since high school. We have always wanted to.

       *3 hours later*

              “TIIIIFF!!”

              “BORAAA”

          We shouted and hugged together like we haven’t meet for years or something. We are now right infront of the café where

we used to go to when we were in high school. I haven’t been here for months. I was busy with my assignments. This place is just a few

meters away from our college and it’s quite near to our apartment.

 

        We went in and took a sit. Tiffany sat down, and I went to order the drinks. 

“uhmm, I’ll have one oreo milkshake and one cappuci…...no.”

       

                My mind suddenly went blank. I have never saw him before. He must be new. But why did I feel like I saw him before…

 “helloooo” he said as he waved his hands infront of my face.

 “oo..oh, yeah, thanks..” I said, as I took the drink and went back hurriedly to tiff and sat down on the sofa, freezing.

           

                  Suddenly I made eye contact with him. He smirked at me. I didn’t know what to do.

My mind went blank again, but then he broke the eye contact. ‘GOOOD, what happened to me?’ I said in my mind.

                   Then, I realised that maybe…. just maybe… I liked someone for the first time.

           

 

 

Mark’s POV

 

“uhmm, I’ll have one oreo milkshake and one cappuci….no.” I was surprised.

What is she doing here? she knows this place too?

 “one oreo milkshake and one cappucino coming right up!” I said as I went to  make the orders she ordered.

                           

She looks pretty today.   

 

 “Here’s your drink. Thankyou for ordering!”

 

She didn’t answered. She stared at me for a looong time.

 

“Hellooo” I said with my hands waving infront of her face.

“oo..oh, yeah, thanks..” she said. She ran off to her friend on the sofa and sat down still freezing.

 I found that really cute.

                                     

 

   

 

 

 

Hiii!! sooo... I posted chapter 1 already. How was it? do you like it? I know it's short.

Tell me your opinion! I want to know:-) by the way, I'm busy with schools lately. so there's not enough time for me to make a long one. I'll try to update as fast as I can. I don't know when I'm gonna update again. Just wait and be patient:) hope you'll like it!

 

Don't forget to subscribe & comment:)