Cops and Robbers

Cops and Robbers

“Yoongi, we’re going to mommy’s friend’s house to play today. She has a son around your age; his name is Jimin.” Yoongi’s mother smiled as she dressed her 8 year old son. “Doesn’t that sound exciting? You can have a new friend to play with.”

Yoongi stared blankly back at his mother, not seeing why she was so excited about the whole ordeal. “Can’t I just stay home and play Pokemon?”

His mother frowned, “You played that game all summer. Let’s try something new. I’m sure you’d like this new friend.”

Yoongi pouted, but had no say in the matter. He wanted to play with his game, however he knew his mother would not leave him at home alone to play. He would have to go regardless.

 

“Yoongi, please meet Jimin.” Jimin’s mother crouched down to their level, smiling tenderly at the young boy, “and this is Jimin’s friend Taehyung. They are both 7 years old, so younger than you by a year. I hope the three of you can all get along.”

The first thing Yoongi says to Jimin when they meet each other for the first time in the Park Residence’s backyard is “He looks stupid.”

The ball in Jimin’s hands dropped to the ground and bounced away as he and his friend gawked at the older boy.

“Yah! Yoongi!” His mother gave him a reprimanding look. “Apologize right this instant!”

Yoongi scrutinized Jimin from head to toe before moving his eyes back up to make eye contact with the boy. He smirked and said, “Sorry.”

“I-It’s okay.” Jimin smiled back genuinely. “I’m sure he didn’t mean it. Let’s be friends Yoongi!”

Yoongi stood there with an incredulous look on his face. He hadn’t met anyone that accepted an apology from him so quickly.Especially when he didn't even mean what he had said. It was a bit weird for him.

“Alright,” Yoongi’s mother clapped her hands together, “Now that that’s settled, why don’t you boys go play while mommies go talk?”

And with that, the two mothers ushered the boys off and disappeared into the Park family's house. Jimin and Taehyung went back to chattering with one another as they played with their toy cars on the ground, having the cars ‘race’ each other. Yoongi stood there awkwardly as the two best friends laughed with one another.

Taehyung glanced over and noticed Yoongi off on the side. He nudged Jimin, “Jiminie, why’s he just standing there like that? Doesn’t he want to play race cars with us too?”

Jimin looked up and smiled when Yoongi made eye contact with him, “Yoongi-yah, do you want to play cars with us?”

Yoongi stared down at the cars in the toddlers’ hands. He really wanted to play with them, but if his friends knew that he were to play with these cars he would definitely be made fun of. His friends thought they were too ‘cool’ for little kid toys, “Cars are for babies. I’m a big kid, I don’t play with those.”

Jimin and Taehyung looked at each other before shrugging, “Okay.”

Yoongi frowned as he watched the two boys quickly let the matter pass and go back to their activity. He grumbled and said, “And don’t call me ‘Yoongi-yah.’ I’m not your friend.”

“But I thought we were friends…” Jimin put his car down at stood up to face Yoongi, “You don’t want to be friends?”

Yoongi suddenly felt guilty for being so mean when he saw the pout on Jimin’s face. “You have to call me hyung,” he mumbled.

Jimin’s face lifted and he grinned. He ran over and grabbed Yoongi’s hand, much to the latter’s surprise, and pulled the elder over to where he and Taehyung were playing. Taehyung put the car that he was formerly playing with in Yoongi’s hand.

“Y-yah, I don’t play with these things.” Yoongi protested.

“Shut up if you want to play with us.” Taehyung said. “It’s not like anyone other than us will see you play with these anyways.”

Yoongi’s eyes widened in surprise. Who did these two kids think they were, talking back to him and ordering him around? That was uncalled for! It would usually be the other way around.

“Yeah, Yoongi hyung.” Jimin nodded, “Let’s play with cars. It’s fun.”

But being the stubborn person Yoongi is, he threw the cars to the ground and stomped away into the house with Jimin and Taehyung calling after him.

 

The next time Yoongi came over for a play date with Jimin and Taehyung, the two ignored him as they played with their cars. Yoongi wasn’t too happy with being ignored.

“Don’t you two ever play with anything else?” Yoongi asked. Instead of getting an answer, he was responded with silence. “Yah, I asked a question.”

“We don’t care.” Taehyung glared, “You broke Minnie’s toy car last time when you threw it. It was his favorite car too.”

“Yeah, that was really mean!” Jimin pouted at the memory. “So I’m not talking to you!”

Yoongi frowned, “I didn’t break your car!”

“Did too.” Taehyung rolled his eyes.

“Did not!”

“Did too!”

“Did not!”

“Did too!”

“Di—”

“Stop it!” Jimin shouted as he pouted at the two. “Why are you fighting? I don’t like that.”

“Sorry Minnie.” Taehyung hugged the boy’s neck. “He was being mean. Can you forgive me?”

Jimin nodded and looked over at Yoongi, “Aren’t you going to apologize too?”

“Why? I didn’t do anything wrong!” Yoongi stuck his tongue out at the two.

“Meanie.” Jimin huffed and dragged Taehyung away to go play with their toy cars. Yoongi was alone yet again in the middle of the backyard with no one to talk to.

Yoongi groaned as he kicked at a rock. He walked over to the two boys. “Okay I’m sorry.” He mumbled.

Jimin and Taehyung looked at each other for a few moments, silently debating whether or not to forgive the boy. “Okay, you're forgiven.”

“But Jimin! He’s so mean!” Taehyung flailed around.

“But we would be mean if we didn’t forgive him too.” Jimin reasoned. He turned to Yoongi and smiled, “Let’s be friends again.”

“Okay!” Yoongi smiled.

“Do you want to play with us then?” Jimin asked to which Yoongi nodded. “Okay, you can’t break my car this time. Promise?”

Yoongi stared at the outstretched pinkie in front of him. He pursed his lips before saying, “I have an idea. Let’s play something else instead of cars.”

“Like what?” Taehyung scrunched up his face. He didn’t like the idea of not playing cars on a non-school day.

“Hm,” Yoongi put a finger to his lip. “Oh! Let’s play cops and robbers!”

“What’s that?” Jimin and Taehyung asked simultaneously, never having ever heard of this game before.

“Well, in this game one person is the cop. The others are the robbers.” Yoongi started to explain.

“Aren’t robbers bad people?” Taehyung interrupted as he threw his hands about, “They steal things! Mommy said that was bad!”

“I’m not done explaining!” Yoongi said before continuing on with his explanation, “The cop has to chase after the robbers because robbers are bad people.”

“Oh, that’s good!” Jimin nodded, “Robbers should be caught because they shouldn’t steal!”

“So do you two want to play?” Yoongi asked.

“Yeah!” Jimin nodded, “But who is the cop and who is the robber?”

“We can decide with rock, paper, scissors.” Yoongi suggested with a shrug. The three boys went through the process of the mini game, throwing out hand motions that represented rocks, papers, and scissors for several rounds before that came to an end. Yoongi and Taehyung were holding out scissors while Jimin had rock.

“You’re the cop then.” Yoongi said to Jimin. He then grabbed Taehyung’s hand and they ran off, “Try to catch us!”

Jimin started running when he realized the game had started. He ran after Taehyung first since the boy was closer to him than Yoongi was. “Got you!”

“Aw, no fair!” Taehyung pouted.

“It is fair.” Yoongi shouted over from his spot. “You got tagged, so you’re out. Now Jimin has to try and catch me!”

“Okay!” Jimin giggled and ran after Yoongi.

Taehyung sat on a stool nearby and watched the two run around the backyard, “Catch him Jimin!”

“I’m trying!” Jimin huffed as he ran after Yoongi, “He’s running too fast!”

“Maybe it’s just because you have short legs!” Yoongi shouted back at Jimin.

“H-hey! I don’t have short legs!” Jimin shouted back, trying to shorten the distance between the two. As he neared, Jimin grabbed onto the tail of Yoongi’s shirt. Yoongi was relentless though, and tried to shake Jimin off. It didn’t work so well since the latter had a tight grip.

“Hey, let go!” Yoongi struggled. However the escape did not go so well, Yoongi’s shirt ripping in the process. “H-Hey!”

“Got you!” Jimin beamed as he tagged Yoongi.

Yoongi growled and shoved Jimin to the ground, “You ripped my shirt!”

“Ow!” Jimin cried out as he landed on his face. He clutched his throbbing knee.

“M-Minnie!” Taehyung ran over to his friend and panicked when he saw blood seeping out from Jimin’s knees and palms. “You’re bleeding!”

When Jimin saw that his knees were all bloody, his cries heightened, “M-mommy!”

Yoongi watched in horror, “J-Jimin, stop crying! I’m sorry! Don’t tell on me!”

“You meanie!” Taehyung glared at Yoongi. “You hurt Minnie!”

“I’m sorry, it was an accident!” Yoongi kneeled down next to Jimin, “H-hey, stop crying. I’ll be your best friend if you don’t tell, please!”

Jimin looked through his tears at Yoongi and sniffed, “P-promise?”

Yoongi held his pinkie out, “Promise.”

Jimin smiled and hooked his pinkie with Yoongi’s. He sniffed before saying, “Okay, let’s be best friends.”

“H-hey! I thought I was your best friend.” Taehyung shouted accusingly at Jimin.

Jimin laughed, “Let’s all be best friends then. You can have more than one best friend.”

Taehyung gave Yoongi a judging look before reluctantly agreeing. He didn’t want to share his best friend with someone that hurt his best friend.

 

The play dates occurred more and more between the three boys. Eventually it ended up being a play date between just Yoongi and Jimin, since Taehyung couldn’t make it anymore due to his piano lessons. Yoongi and Jimin, although they argued a lot, got closer to one another and evidently were best friends. But as they grew older, the play dates began to happen less and less until those didn’t even happen at all. The two went to different middle schools so they didn’t play with each other anymore either. Jimin and Taehyung stayed close friends while Yoongi had his own friends.

“Taehyung,” Jimin whined to his friend on the phone.

“What?” Taehyung mindlessly answered, being distracted with his video games, as far as Jimin could tell with the background noise and the continuous clicking of buttons.

“I’m moving.” He sighed.

“Uh huh—Wait, what?”  All noise on Taehyung’s side ceased as the boy now had his full attention on Jimin.

“My dad got a job transfer.” Jimin sniffed, “Now I have to go to some school in Daegu. Taehyungie, I don’t want to go!”

“Hey, maybe I could ask my mom to let you stay with us.” Taehyung offered.

“I wish I could.” Jimin sighed as he threw himself onto his bed, “I tried persuading my parents but they refused to hear any of it. They said that I was going to Daegu High School and that was final.”

“Doesn’t Yoongi go there?” Taehyung pondered, remembering hearing something about their childhood friend from a classmate.

“Does he?” Jimin inquired, “I haven’t seen him in a long time.”

There was silence between the two for a long while.

“I have to go now.” Jimin said, “Mom wants me to help with dinner.”

“Okay. Hey Minnie?” Taehyung called.

“Yeah?”

“The offer is still up if your mom ends up caving. I can’t be separated from my best friend.”

“Okay.” Jimin nodded before the two hung up.

 

The next week, Jimin found himself attending a different high school. He was nervous and didn’t know if he would come into contact with Yoongi. What if Yoongi didn’t remember him though? It wasn’t long until he came face to face with his childhood friend, who definitely remembered him.

“Huh? Jimin, is that you?” A boy around his height came up to him, with a taller, silver-haired male following behind.

“Uh, yeah that’s me. Do I know you?” Jimin asked the stranger nervously. He glanced over at the silver-haired male and inwardly judged the boy for violating school rules about dyed hair. How did he get away with that colour anyways?

The other boy scoffed, “Wow, some best friend you are. Can’t even remember me?”

Jimin squinted his eyes at the other boy for several moments before his eyes widened in recognition, “Yoongi?!”

“Yah, that’s Yoongi hyung to you. Still disrespectful as ever I see.” Yoongi tsk-ed.

“Wow, it’s been so long since I’ve seen you!” Jimin beamed as he engulfed the other into a tight hug.

“H-hey, what the are you doing?” Yoongi’s eyes widened in surprise and shoved the other away.

“Oh, sorry.” Jimin rubbed the back of his head sheepishly. His gaze landed back on the male beside Yoongi, “Who’s this?”

Yoongi looked over to the person beside him, “My friend Namjoon. Namjoon, this is Jimin.”

“What’s up?” Namjoon tilted his chin in a nod at Jimin, ignoring the outstretched hand from the shorter boy. Jimin awkwardly put his hand down and smiled back to Namjoon. “Well, I’m gonna go find Hoseok. See ya later Yoongi.”

“So what are you doing here?” Yoongi asked as Namjoon took his leave, “Well, besides attending school here and whatever.”

“My dad got a job transfer, so I had to switch schools.” Jimin sighed.

Yoongi nodded in understanding. His gaze then traveled down to the notebook Jimin had in his hand since it looked a little off compared to the other books that he was holding, being a bright red and all, “What’s this?”

“H-hey, give that back.” Jimin tried to take his notebook back since Yoongi grabbed it from him without permission, “No, don’t read that!”

Yoongi continued to look through the book while holding it above his head so that Jimin couldn’t reach it, “What is this, your diary or something?”

“That’s private!” Jimin pursed his lips as he continued to reach for the notebook.

“Wow, this is some funny stuff.” Yoongi laughed to himself as he evaded Jimin’s grasp. “I ran into Yoona on the way home today and wow she looked stunning. I tried saying hi but ended up making a fool out of myself. She must think I’m stupid now. Wow, who’s this Yoona?”

“H-Hey, don’t read that out loud!” Jimin shouted as he chased after Yoongi when the latter took off with the notebook. “Yoongi!”

“That’s hyung to you!” the male called back from up ahead as he ran throughout the school trying to get away from Jimin.

“Whatever!” Jimin huffed back and tried to increase his speed.

“You’re never going to catch me with those short, stubby legs of yours!” Yoongi taunted, sticking his tongue out at Jimin.

“Yah, take that back!” Jimin forced his legs to move faster, trying to prove Yoongi wrong. Jimin stretched out his right hand to try and grab onto Yoongi as he zoned in on the elder. His eyes lit up when he was able to have a grip on his hyung’s shirt.

“H-hey!” Yoongi yanked himself away from Jimin as he tried running in the opposite direction. Unfortunately the tugging caused Jimin to lose his balance. As though fate was against him, Jimin tumbled down the set of stairs that was right where the two were.

Yoongi stopped running when he heard a yelp coming from behind him. He whipped his head around just in time to see Jimin disappear down the stairs. His eyes widened and he ran towards the younger boy in panic. “Jimin!”

 

“.” Yoongi cursed to himself as he bit on the nail of his thumb, pacing back and forth in front of the nurses office. “. . .”

“Can you please sit down? You’re making me dizzy.” Namjoon sighed at his friend.

“How can I just sit down?” Yoongi snapped, “He fell down the ing stairs for Christ’s sake!”

Namjoon rolled his eyes with an exaggerated sigh, “Oh you’re right. He might have broken his two legs and half of his ribcages from falling down eight steps of stairs.”

“Oh my , what if that did happen?!” Yoongi started to panic all over again as he continued pacing.

Namjoon rested his head in his arms, “Why am I even friends with you?”

After several more rounds of pacing, the door to the nurse’s office opened. Yoongi’s gaze snapped up towards the door to see the school’s nurse emerge from his chambers and barged over. “Is he going to be alright?!” Yoongi shouted in the nurse’s face.

“Whoa there, calm down!” The nurse tried to calm the frantic boy. He pinched Yoongi’s cheeks and forced a smile on his face, “You’d look much cuter smiling! Cutie!”

Yoongi swatted the nurse’s hands away from his face with a scowl. “What the hell man?”

“Is that how you address your seniors?” The nurse frowned, “And that’s Nurse Hopey-Chan to you! We need some hope in this situation!”

“ing Hoseok.” Yoongi groaned, “You’re ing younger than me. How are you even certified to be the school’s nurse anyways when you’re only a second year?”

“Just tell him how Jimin is so I can get the out of here.” Namjoon commanded, just about done with all of their .

“He’s perfectly fine!” Hoseok beamed as he gestured towards the boy sitting on the infirmary bed.

Yoongi peeked in to see bandages covering Jimin’s face, hands, elbows, and knees. The latter had a lollipop in his mouth as he played with his phone.

“What the , Jimin?” Yoongi gaped at the boy.

“Oh, hi Yoongi Hyung.” Jimin waved and went back to his phone. “Nurse Hopey-Chan said I could stay here for the next couple periods to recover.”

Yoongi scoffed one final time before he dragged Namjoon off, much to the protests of the silver haired male (What am I, a ragdoll?!) while muttering under his breath, "I don't see any legs or ribs broken."

 

Several years down the road, Jimin finally graduated from high school and went on to one of Seoul’s best universities, undertaking a law enforcement program. Taehyung decided to study abroad. Jimin would rather Taehyung stay close by since they’ve been with each other practically all of their life, but didn’t stop the boy from leaving because he was happy for the opportunity that his best friend received. As for Yoongi, he and Jimin stopped contact gradually with each other once more as they took on different paths in life. Yoongi ended up taking some odd, mostly illegal half of the time, jobs here and there to support himself since he wasn’t too big on school. Once Yoongi found out that smuggling and dealing drugs generated the best income, he stuck to that.

“,” Yoongi cursed as he ran through the dimly lit streets of Seoul, weaving in and out of alleys as he tried to get away from his pursuers. He was glad that the moon was able to provide him some light otherwise it’d be impossible to get around in the dark night. “, , !”

“There he is!” a shout sounded as the voice’s owner pointed at Yoongi. The other people following suit ran after Yoongi down the alley.

“!” Yoongi hissed as he discovered that the turn he made down the alley led to a dead end. He stopped in his tracks as he glanced behind at several of the police officers of the Seoul Police Force chasing him. They were quickly closing in on him. Yoongi looked back at the fence blocking his path. He took a deep breath as he backed away from the obstacle. The male then ran towards the fence as quickly as he could and scaled the fence, using the momentum from his jump to propel himself up and over. Yoongi landed swiftly on his feet and took off once more.

“He’s getting away!” one of the police officers shouted as the group came to a stop in front of the fence.

“What now Jin?” one of the said male’s comrades waited for the next command.

Jin tsked and took out his radio, “Jimin, Jungkook! The criminal is heading towards the west side.”

“We’re on it!” a voice from the other end answered.

“Make sure you have backup with you!” Jin commanded. He signaled for his comrades to find a different route.

 

“Hey Namjoon, they’re hot on my trail!” Yoongi let a few more curses slip from his mouth as he informed his partner of the current situation.

“ Yoongi, how the did you even get caught anyways?” Namjoon’s voice sounded through Yoongi’s cell. Namjoon had taken the same route as Yoongi after high school and got into drug dealing as well. He was the one that discovered it first and introduced Yoongi to the trade.

“ing Jackson let it slip to his cop friend that I was selling drugs to him; that bastard!”

“Okay, just keep running and don’t panic.” Namjoon instructed, “Where are you right now?”

Yoongi tried to make out his surroundings in the dark while running as quickly as he could, slipping into the darkness each time a couple officers were nearby to avoid capture. “Uh, I think somewhere near the club Jaebeom took us to once. Hurry up and tell me the way to go. There’s too many ing cops around!”

“If you go past that club, there should be an alleyway tha—”

“!” Yoongi shouted as his cell phone flew out of his hand and broke as it collided with the hard ground. He whipped his head around to see two cops standing several yards away behind him.

“Freeze! Put your han—Yoongi?” one of the officers that shot at Yoongi's phone shouted at him with a gun pointed straight at the criminal. After Yoongi’s name was said, however, the gun slowly lowered just a bit.

“Jimin?” Yoongi blinked in recognition at his enemy before him, “Holy , is that you?”

“W-what’s going on?” Jimin froze in shock as he faced his childhood friend, not being able to move as he absorbed the situation at hand.

Before either male could say another word, a bang sounded and Yoongi recoiled from the force of the bullet that hit his left arm. Yoongi and Jimin looked up in shock at the latter’s comrade who had fired the shot. Yoongi let a ‘’ slip past his lips before he his heel and took off once more.

“What are you doing Jimin? Why were you just standing there? We have to catch him!” the male shouted at Jimin and took off after Yoongi.

“J-Jungkook!” Jimin shouted as he is forced to follow after his colleague.

“He’s getting away!” Jungkook shouted, “Jimin, call for backup! My radio broke!”

Jimin bit his lip as he took out his radio. The male called for backup. However without Jungkook’s knowledge, he gave the backup different coordination than that of their whereabouts.

The two soon lost sight of the criminal but it wasn’t too long before they found the running figure again. As the two were closing in on Yoongi, Jimin managed to grab onto the end of Yoongi’s shirt and pulled the criminal to him. Yoongi growled as he elbowed Jimin in the stomach and escaped once more.

"Still can't catch me because of those short legs Jimin?" Yoongi laughed at the police officer. Jimin scoffed and picked up the pace, shouting back at Yoongi that his legs aren't short.

Yoongi cursed once more as he came to another dead end when he turned down an alley. This time, there was not enough time to hop the fence as Jimin and Jungkook were right behind him with guns pointed at the criminal. Even if they weren’t so close behind, it would be hard get over the fence with his injured arm. He had no choice but to face the law.

“Freeze!” Jungkook shouted at Yoongi. "Don't even try to escape this time!"

Yoongi tsk-ed. This was the end. He made eye contact with Jimin and chuckled at the younger’s dumbfounded expression. “Just like old times, eh Jiminnie?”

Jungkook narrowed his eyes at the statement, but did not take his eyes off of Yoongi, “Jimin, you know him?”

Yoongi laughed, “We go way back, but I guess this time you’ve finally got me cornered. After all these years, you've finally been able to catch me huh? You’re finally going to win our game of cops and robbers now." Well, Yoongi's not a robber but the concept is the same, unless you count those bags of crystal meth that he 'found' in Mark's warehouse last week.

Jimin gulped as the grip on his gun, which was pointed at Yoongi, tightened.

“What are you doing Jimin? Shoot him!” Jungkook’s line of vision shifted over to Jimin.

Yoongi never took his eyes off of Jimin as he watched with a smirk, curious as to why Jimin was hesitating. Even if they were old friends, he did break the law and Jimin is a police officer. There was no getting past that. Yoongi’s eyes widened ever so slightly when he saw what Jimin mouthed to him though.

Run.

As soon as Jimin’s lips completed the word, the male pulled the trigger of his gun. Yoongi winced as the bullet grazed his cheek. Yoongi took this chance to grab his own gun wedged between his belt and jeans and shot at the other police officer, causing the latter to drop his gun and collapse to the ground. He then fired a second shot, aiming at Jimin’s leg much to the younger’s surprise.

“!” Jungkook shouted as Yoongi began making his getaway.

Yoongi disappeared around the corner leaving Jungkook in a rage. Soon after, the criminal made his appearance again. He walked back to Jimin and pinched the younger’s cheeks with a smirk. “I guess you never really could get me. Better luck next time!” And with that, Yoongi disappeared for good into the darkness.

“! !” Jungkook slammed his fist against the ground and turned to Jimin in rage as he clutched the wound in his abdomen. It wasn’t too bad though since he had his bulletproof vest on, “What the happened Jimin? You never miss a shot!”

Jimin breathed in and out deeply before he let out a laugh and laid on the cold ground with his arm bleeding, “I don’t know. I guess I was just out of it today.”

“Were you ‘out of it,’” Jungkook made some air quotes with his free hand, “Or did your soft heart get in the way for an old friend?”

Jimin shrugged and laughed at his friend and fellow colleague, “I guess only I will know that.”

 

The two soon called for backup, informing them that the criminal had escaped. The two law enforcers were immediately rushed to the hospital for their wounds to be dressed.

Jungkook sighed once the nurses finished extracting the bullet from his wound and patched him up. He watched as they were finishing up on Jimin as well.

“So what are we going to do now?” Jungkook asked.

“Who knows,” Jimin shrugged, “Maybe someone will catch him or he got away. We probably won’t be the ones catching him though with our injuries.”

Jungkook let out a playful scoff, “And I wonder whose fault that was.” Jimin let out a laugh and lightly shoved Jungkook, “Hey, injured officer here!”

“Whatever.” Jimin rolled his eyes.

“I’m going to go grab some soda. Want anything?” Jungkook made his way towards the exit.

“I’m good.” Jimin declined the offer.

“Suit yourself.” Jungkook vanished out the door.

“All done!” Jimin turned to the nurse that finished with his bandages, “Oh, also Officer Park, this was found in the pocket of your jacket.”

Jimin took the folded piece of paper that the nurse handed him and stared at it in confusion, “What’s this?” The police officer unfolded the paper and read through it.

I can't believe you went easy on me. You never really did have the guts to outdo your hyung. This probably won't be the last time we see each other, so let's play fair and square next time.

At the bottom of the note, it was signed xoxo MYG <3

Jimin scrunched up his face at the heart left by his friend and laughed at the note, “Oh my god, Yoongi.” He folded up the note and stuffed it into his pocket.

“Alright Yoongi,” Jimin laughed to himself, “We’ll play fair and square. I’ll definitely get you next time.”

 

==============================

 

I am like super sorry that I didn't post this sooner. I was supposed to but so much stuff got in the way and I had no time, so I wrote this one shot at many different times. Finished it yesterday but had no access to internet. ><

Well, hope you all enjoyed it! (: Please leave some feedback at the bottom whether they be good or bad!
I actually would appreciate some constructive criticism please! PRETTY PLEASE ;A;

I also want to write a second part to this where Yoongi gets caught by Jimin but I dunno if I should :/


 yuu-hime 
07.20.2014