Chapter 2

(H)yuki!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It's okay I can put it on myself." Donghae says as he messaged around his still stinging forehead. "No it's okay. The nurse is out for a while and it's because I kicked the ball too hard that it hit you." The guy, he know his name is Junsu, said while looking through the cabinet where all ointments are placed at. "Ah, this one." The high pitched voiced guy said as he found the one to heal bruises.

 

He get back to where Donghae at, who is sitting in the bed, while opening the cap of the ointment bottle but before he could put it on, the door of the infirmary bursted open and both Junsu and Donghae looked over to the door, Donghae feel his heart missed a beat as his eyes widened slightly because there is Hyukjae standing in front of the infimary door, looking as attractive as ever even with the slightest hint of sweat covering his skin, his dark-red fringe damp and plastered to his forehead. Donghae ducked his head down, trying to hide his bruised forehead because it is embarrassing enough when he got hit by a ball in front of his dear crush, he doesn't think it's necessary to show his bluish forehead anymore.

 

The newcomer panted a little, heaving a deep breath before he stepped into the infirmary.

"Su, coach want to see you." Hyukjae said as he walked over to Junsu and patted his shoulder.

"Oh, but.." Junsu's word trailed off as he turns back to Donghae.

"It's okay, I can put it on by myself." The brunet reassure the other with a smile.

"Okay then. Once again, I'm really sorry for your forehead." he appologize one more time before leaving the room with Hyukjae trailing him with his eyes.

 

The door clicked shut and Donghae sighs tiredly, his hand reaches up to rub his forehead gently. "It's hurt." He mumbled to himself while a tiny pout appears on his lips, feeling his forehead that's still stinging.

"Don't touch it." Donghae jumped slightly as he looks up to the source of the voice. Hyukjae?

"W-why are you here...I thought-" Why is he here? I thought he had gone with that Junsu guy earlier?

"Let me." The older said as he snatched the ointment from Donghae, ignoring the younger's incoherent question. His breath hitched when Hyukjae's ointment-coated fingers reaching out to his forhead before he flinched slightly when the cold substance made contact with his burning forehead, bitting his lips to not let any cry of pain out. This little gesture did not go unnoticed by the older though.

"I'm sorry, did it hurt?" The red head pulls his hand back as he looks into Donghae with worry yet guilty face.

"No, no it's okay. Just a little bit burning." He smiled slightly.

"I'm still sorry though," Hyukjae reaches his hand out again, this time slower and gentler. "I should've catched that ball so it didn't hit you."

Donghae nods hesitantly and hums in appreciation before he mutters a weak "I guess so."

 

There's not much pain anymore the second time Hyukjae applies the ointment to his forehead but Donghae still had his lower lip trapped between his rows of teeth firmly, mainly because he's trying to restrain the smile that threaten to come out. First Hyukjae is applying the ointment for him which allows him to be with Hyukjae in the closest proximity he ever has the chance to. Secondly Hyukjae apologize for what he believes is his fault when in Donghae's oppinion is nothing but that. Although he got to admit that he didn't see the ball coming to him because he is busy daydreaming about the older.

 

He stays still, back rested against the headboard while his hands are busy playing with the hem of his uniform nervously. He is silently feeling and enjoying the older's ministration, taking note on how delicate and gentle the fingers moving and messaging around his forehead are and wishing that this would last a little bit longer. Or much longer. He darted his eyes everywhere except to Hyukjae, breathing in as calm as he could when Hyukjae raised one of his leg onto the bed so that he could apply the ointment properly and gone all the self-calming thoughts that left in his mind because right now all he could think of is Hyukjae's slightly sticky skin against his clothed one because apparently, Hyukjae's football pants

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter