Chapter 1

(H)yuki!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae sighed again for the nth time that day as he eyed the soccer field dreamily. Or to be exact, the player. Or more, the captain of the team.

"Can you stop that?"

"What?" He asked. Adverting his eyes for a second to his friend, Sungmin, before gazing back at the field again. Sighing yet again as he see his favorite player pumped his fist up in the air as he scored a goal.

"That!" The blonde exclaims, a little bit frustated as he pointed at his friend. "You keep on throwing that look over him and sighing every ten seconds! Every passing students would know that you like him!" He waved his hands around, gathering more attention than needed but he would care less at that moment.

"Can't help it." Another sigh. The older sighed frustatedly, eyes dissapeared into thin lines as he exhales loudly.

"You know, why don't you just go and approach him, I bet it won't be that bad, you two are classmate anyway."

A slight frown appeared in the younger's forehead. "And then what?"

"And then," he folded his arms and put them in the table. "Maybe you can stop your daydreaming activity and help me in our club's project instead!" He exclaims and pointed at the paper lying on the table, where the scheme of their project is sketched.

"Oh, right," he finally turned his attention back the piece of paper. "Where are we earlier?"

"Finally." The older sighed in finality. "We are discussing about the material we need-"

"Goal!"

The brunet's attention was once again drawn to the soccer field by that loud shout coming from someone in the field. He turned his head quickly and a wide grin stretched out in his face almost immediately.

"Aww look at that most beautiful gum ever." He breathed out contently.

"For God's sake Donghae!" The older palmed his face rather hardly and decided to call it for the day. He began to pack up all his belongings to his bag.

 

Sungmin is Donghae's best friend, he had know the other for years meanwhile Donghae is one of the favorite student in this school. Not like how popular he is right now, when he first come here back then in their third year of middle school, Donghae is no one. Other sudents just know him as the new transferred student. But he slowly made his way up, he studied hard, trained his stamina and body and with his easy going and cheerful self plus his good-looking appaearance, it's not that hard for him to be the other popular and favorite student he is right now.

 

Hyukjae in the other hand is the other popular student in the school, even in his past middle school he was one. He is known for his nice grade, his ability in sports, and his kind behaviour. He is good-looking in some way, and tall (just slightly taller than Donghae), his built is lean but because of the soccer practises, he managed to have all the muscles in the right places. He never differentiate anyone, is it the nerd or the other popular students like him, he never had any problem to befriend any of them. He practically is everyone's favorite, even the teachers.

 

Donghae is kindーtoo kind in Sungmin's opinion that it sometimes brought himself disadvantagesーeveryone adores him but still there are some group of people who dislikes him mostly because they envied the popularity Donghae gained. Some of the bullies had even attempted to bully Donghae back then in middle school but its all thanks to Hyukjae that they stopped even before they could start.

 

•••

It was one tiring school day in middle school, Donghae remember, it's because he transferred almost in the middle of the semester

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter