The Truth Is...

Little Sister

No One's POV

 

Yoonah and the boys had just finished their lunch and didn't know what to do. 

"Yah what should we do now??" Jimin asked latching on to Yoonah.

"Well for one you can get off of my sister!" Yoongi said pushing Jimin away from his sister protectively and she laughed in response. 

"It's up to you guys..." Yoonah said and Jungkook ran next to her wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Noona let's go to norebang!" he said with a big smile on his face. 

"Norebang..." she said and he nodded like a little kid. "Can we I really want to hear you sing again!" Yoonah blushed remembering the first time she met them. 

"Yeah hyung can we!!" Taehyung said to Jin since he was the oldest among them. 

"We'll only go for a little... We have school tomorrow remember!" Jin said and everyone but me cheered. 

 

*Skip*

 

Yoonah's POV

 

We finally reached the Norebang place and we all got seated on our round table. (Jin, Yoonah, Jungkook, Taehyung, Jimin, Yoongi, Hoseok, and Rap Monster)

"I wanted to sit next to Yoonah noona!!" Taehyung whined pouting at Jungkook who had a wide smile on his face looking at me. 

"Noona saranghae!!" he said for the fifth time and kissed my cheek. 

"Yah Jeon Jungkook!" My brother yelled at him and I laughed. 

"Wae oppa are you jealous that my attention is going to Kookie???" I teased while hugging Jungkook. Ever since I told them Jungkook and Taehyung have been really close to me. 

"Noona is mine hyung!" Jungkook said and laughed.

"Yah noona don't forget about me!!" I heard Taehyung whine and I laughed more.

"How can I forget about TaeTae??" I said with a smile. 

"Aish.." my brother said in frustration. "This is one reason I didn't want them to know..." he said and Hoseok kissed his temple.

"Just be happy they all get along." he smiled. 

"Yeah Yoongi hyung be happy we all love her..." Namjoon said and we all looked at him in shock. He looked at us weirdly. "Wae??" he said and I spoke up.

"You normally don't speak.. That's why we are like... this.." I said.

"You want me to talk more??" he asked.

"Neh that would be good..." I said a little softly.

"Okay!!! Who is going first?!?!" Jimin said and looked straight at me. "Yoonah you go first!!" he said and handed me the microphone.

"Uh-" 

"Neh noona you go first!!"Jungkook said with a smile and stood up dragging me as well.

"Uh.. Geundae..." I said but got cut off again.

"Jebal noona!" he pouted and I finally gave up.

"Araso... I'll sing go sit..." I said and he smiled before running to his seat and I looked for a song to sing. After finding a song I typed the numbers for it and I found the song I wanted to sing. 

(Here's the song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ce0l7pJSTtg Baby Steps by TTS)

After singing the song they all looked at me in shock then Jungkook started to clap. 

"Yay noona!!" he cheered and I smiled before looking at Jin who already was looking at me. "Okay noona now the maknae line will sing!!" he said standing up with Taehyung and Jimin. I nodded before sitting next to Jin and a lady came in with drinks. Jin thanked her and she bowed before leaving.

"Do you want??" Jin said gesturing a cup toward me and I quickly shook my head. "Ah mian I forgot you're underage..." he said and I smiled.

"Kwenchana I don't like alcohol in the first place..." I said and he nodded and I laughed seeing Taehyung, Jungkook and Jimin dancing like no tomorrow. "Are they always like this??"

"Neh but that's who we are." he smiled and I laughed. "Yoonah..." he said softly for me to hear.

"Neh..." I responded and looked at him.

"It's a relief you are Yoongi's sister..." he said. "The truth is.." My heart started to speed up as he paused. "I.. L-" and he got cut off by Jungkook sitting between us with a huge smile.

"Noona how was I?!?!" he said.

"Wah you are really good at singing!" I said with a smile.

"Not as good as you noona!" he said and I laughed. "Noona is even better than Girl's Generation!!" he cheered and I laughed even more.

"What about me noona?" Taehyung asked and I smiled at him before nodding. I didn't notice that Taehyung turned toward Jin.

 

Jin's POV

 

'Aish these two!!' I said and was going to slap the smirk off Taehyung's face. I just wanted them to leave Yoonah and I alone for a little. 'I have a idea!!' I stood up while Suga and Hoseok were doing a duet and grabbed Yoonah's hand dragging her away from the three maknaes and out the door. When we got into the hall I shut the door and looked at Yoonah locking my eyes with her own and I noticed what I just did and felt my face heat up covering knowing I was blushing. My heart quickened as I looked away trying to calm down then turned around to look at Yoonah again. I saw her looking down at her face and I smiled at how innocent she looked. 

"Yoonah..." I called out softly and she didn't look up. Thinking she didn't hear me I called once more and she looked up slowly avoiding my eyes. " Look at me... " 'It's hard for me too...' "Please..." I said and she slowly looked at me. I could see the confusion and worry in her eyes and I felt my heart clench. "Don't worry I swear I won't hurt you... I'm not like those other men..." I said softly and I saw hope in her eyes. I smiled and went down to her height. "About what I wanted to say earlier..." I said slowly. "I.... Like.... You...." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Sorry StARz its a short update today!!! I am really sorry!! I haven't been here busy with school end of 1st quarter and all that stuffs haha!! So How do you all like it so far?? Comment below ask questions you can even Ask BTS on my other story how they feel about this!! I really miss Ladies Code they are one of the best groups with vocals and a inspiration to everyone.... Love you RiSe and EunB!!! Ah! Also Thank you StARz for my 107 Subz!!! I love you all!!!!! 

Jin: Gomawo!!!!!

Me: BTW I am VKook biased XD

tumblr_n1y2estYQy1smvo9qo1_500.gif

 

VKook: Yay!!!!!

tumblr_inline_mrk1gyvuA91qc6rdp.gif

Suga: Stay away from my sister... -_- PUAHAHHA

t_407418f4f0344b51918aaa495b7f8b4f.jpg

Hoseok: My Yoongi!!!

Jimin and Rap Mon: 4ever alone...