Like or Love?

Little Sister

Yoonah's POV

 

I stared into Jin's eyes looking for a lie any sign of a lie and saw none at all. 'He... Actually likes me....' I said softly. He moved closer to my face and I took in his scent. 

"I like you Min Yoonah..." he said and I pressed my lips against him. We pulled away to catch our breath and looked into his eyes. "So what does that mean??" he said and he smiled a little before pressing his forehead against my own.

"I... Like you too....." I sad avoiding his eye contact and I felt my face heat up. 

"You're too cute..." he said and cupped my cheeks with his hands. "So what does this mean now??"

"Shouldn't I ask you that??" I said and laughed a little.

"That's right..." he smiled. "How about this... You are now mine..." he said with a smirk and my eyes widened. "Wae??" he said surprised by my look. 

"I think we should go back inside..." I said and he nodded before we both walked back into the room to see Jungkook and Taehyung sleeping my brother and Hoseok singing with a slur in their voice and Namjoon looking half drunk. "Weren't we only gone for only a little..." I said and Jin laughed a little seeing the chaos happening in the room. 

"I'll call our manager to come and help us..." Jin said and I nodded before walking over to my brother and Hoseok.

"Yah oppa kaja let's go home..." I said while grabbing the mics in their hands and put it down before walking back to them. I slapped my brother who was tripping over himself and laughed.

"Saranghaeyo Yoonah...." he said and I smiled while hugging him. "I love you so much Yoonah..." he said and I felt a tear escape my eyes. I knew this was one of the times he always told the truth. "I'm sorry I couldn't save umma and appa.." I heard his voice crack. "I'm sorry we had to live like this... For everything that has happened for-for not being the brother you want me to be! For not being by your side day and night like most brothers are for their sister..." he said and I could tell he was crying because so was I. 

"Aish! Jin why did you bring them here!!" I heard a unfamiliar voice yell and I looked up. "And who is this?!" he yelled pointing at me.

"That hyung is Yoongi's sister.." Jin said and I wiped my face before bowing.

"Annyeonghaseyo Min Yoonah imnida..." I said and he quickly bowed.

"I am so sorry I didn't know Yoongi had a younger sister!"

"I was kind of kept a secret..." I said with a low voice. 

"Ah I see... Well let's get these kids to their dorm and Jin don't bring them here again please..." and Jin nodded in response. 

 

*SKIP*

 

We were back at the dorm getting the members back into their correct beds. 

"Hyung don't leave me!!" Jungkook groaned and grabbed Jin pulling him onto the bed with him.

"YAH JUNGKOOK!!!" Jin yelled and I laughed while watching him try to get out of Jungkook's grasp. I looked at Taehyung who was fast asleep with his mouth hanging open and smiled before walking toward Jin who successfully escaped Jungkook's hold. "These two are such a pain to put to sleep..." Jin said and I laughed.

"I should get going... I'll see you guys tomorrow..." I said and turned around before feeling him grab my hand. I turned back and looked at him.

"I'll walk you home since it's not safe for you to walk around at this time..." he said shyly and I nodded. After he grabbed his coat we walked out of their dorm and I turned to Jin.

"You really  don't have to..." I said and he looked at me grabbing my hand.

"And you really can't do anything to make me change my mind." he said and smiled.

"Araso..." I said and walked to the elevator with him hand in hand. When the elevator arrived we both went in and he wrapped his arms around me after pressing the lobby floor. I smiled inhaling his fragrance and how safe I felt in his arms. It felt like I could stay here for eternity.

"I liked you since I saw you sitting on that bench listening to music... It looked like I was watching a drama live...." he said and I laughed. "Wae I'm not joking!!!" he said releasing me and looked at me. 

"Araso.." I said remembering our first encounter at the school when he pulled the earphone out of my ear. "I agree..." I said and he smiled.

"Now I can see my beautiful actress when I want..." he said and my face started to heat up.

"Y-yah mwohya..." I said and looked down at my feet embarrassed by his cheesiness. 

"Wae what's wrong??" he said and I could here the worry in his voice. He cupped my cheek and made me look up at him. "Ah that's why.." he said and I could feel my face heat up more. He smirked at me before saying something "You're Blu-" the elevator door opened and I bolted out the door heading toward the exit in the lobby. I could here him shouting for me and I ran out of the building stopping at the bottom of the stairs and smiled to myself before slapping my cheeks lightly. 

"Why did you have to blush pabo...." I saw him run out of the building and I quickly stopped before running to my apartment building and running inside. I pressed the elevator button to throw him off and ran up the stairs quickly. By the time I reached the 5th floor I stopped and listened for him but was greeted by silence. I walked into the hall and went to the elevator on the 5th floor pressing the button and waiting for the elevator. The elevator arrived and before I was going to walk in Jin was standing there with his arms crossed looking at me. The doors slowly started to close and I quickly pressed the button and felt arms embrace me. He brought me into the elevator and I hugged him back with a smile. 

"Just like this I will find you again...." he said softly. "Na... Chincha joha." he said.

"Nado...." I said softly. We hugged until we reached our floor and he released me. We walked out of the elevator and down the hall to my room hand in hand. We reached my room and I turned to him. "Gomawo..." I said and he chuckled.

"Go inside..." he said and I nodded.Before I opened the door I felt him grab my arm and pull me into his chest wrapping his arms around me. "Mian.. I just really don't like seeing you leave...." he said and cupped my face before looking down at me. "Neomu shiro..." he said with a pout.

"I'll see you tomorrow." I said and he nodded and kissed my forehead softly. After what felt like forever he pulled away and smiled. 

"Go in..." he said and saw his smiling face once more and closed my door leaning my back against it and silently cheered.

 

Jin's POV

 

I waited until Yoonah had shut the door and cheered.

"YES!!!" I yelled while throwing a fist in the air. I quickly brought my arm back down and walked/skipped to the elevator smiling. I pushed the button and waited for the door to open and once it did I walked in and when the door closed I looked at the guy next to me and yelled. "SHE LIKES ME!!" and the guy looked at me a little scared. I grabbed his arm and shook it. "I'm so happy!!

"Congradulations..." he said softly and I released his arm and bowed realizing what I did.

"I'm sorry." I said softly. "Kim Seokjin imnida..." I said and stuck my hand out to shake his.

"Kim Woobin..." he said taking it and bowing to me and my eyes widen.

"I thought you looked familiar!! I watched all the dramas you're in!!" I said and he smiled.

"Thank you for your support. I listen to BTS songs a lot also..." he said 

"Wah chincha?! Gomawoyo!!" I said bowing.

"No problem I enjoy your songs my favorite is Haruman." 

"Can we like be best friends?!"

"Sure hand me your phone!" he said and I laughed.

"Jeongmalyo??" I asked and he nodded. I grabbed my phone and handed it to him.

"Cha make sure you call me.." he said and walked out when the elevator stopped.

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

OMFS!!! I haven't updated in ages!! I'll make sure to update 'My Turn' soon okay!! I finally reached 100+ Subs!!! SO HAPPY THANK YOU *BOW* THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH!!!!