CHAPTER 1

That One Squishy Park Jimin

*Jearl's POV*

We hit the last movements of the choreography as our choreographer overlooked us, a slight smirk gracing his lips at the end

''Very well done ladies'' He complimented, slowly clapping as he approached us.

''Just as I've expected, your debut should be a success..''

''Thank you.'' We said in unison, bowing to him in a grateful manner.

''Now you girls can practice anything you want to work on in here for a while, but make sure you're back at your dorm in half an hour, you need your rest for tomorrow.’’ He ordered, making his way out of the door. As soon as we heard his footsteps fading away, our legs gave I, allowing us to collapse in a sweaty and heated mess.

''I just don't get how this choreography has not fully killed us yet.’’ whined Jooyoung as she tried her best to get up from her position. She pushed herself up, using the remainders of her (almost non-existent) energy to drag herself to the door. 

All her efforts came crashing down though, as Reina somehow dragged herself across the floor at the speed of light and attached herself to Jooyoung's ankle.

''Unnie, carry me~~~'' She moaned, face flat on the ground.

''YAH, REINA! Stop latching onto me you little blonde leech!!'' Jooyoung screeched, trying her best to remove Reina. But Reina was DEFINITELY clamped onto her.

Out of nowhere, Ella burst into song, screaming the lyrics to her favourite song. ''NOW I'VE GOT YOU IN MY SPACE, I WON'T LET GO OF YOU!!'' she screamed from her position on the floor.

Ever since that song came out, it’s been her thing and I don’t think she’ll be letting it down soon.

 Sunhe was quick to react by letting out a loud laugh and soon joining in with ''GOT YOU SHACKLED IN MY EMBRACE, I'M LATCHING ONTO YOU!!''

Despite not being the best at English, she put her all into learning the lyrics of that song ever since Ella first showed it to her.

At this point, I would be tutting as loud as I could, flipping my long brown hair and rolling my eyes at them.

But this time I just sat, curled up into a ball, staring at my knees.

It finally hit me.

I was gonna debut.

I was finally gonna be able to perform in front of people who would be cheering me on.

I would finally be able to go onto the funniest of variety shows and be myself.

I would be able to meet other idols outside of YG Entertainment.

Including that one,

the particular squishy and greasy one..

Yep.

Shutting my eyelids, I plopped onto my back and let out a groan (which was louder than I expected..)

I didn't even notice the sudden change of volume in the room, as the girls quieted down and set their eyes onto me.

''Jeeaaarll.. Is everything okay?'' Questioned Ella, crawling to my side.

''Yeah, I'm okay.. It's just hit me though... WE'RE DEBUTING.'' I emphasised.

''Well done Sherlock.'' Replied Jooyoung (who had finally got rid of Reina somehow), who received a dirty look from me.

She knew it was playful so she let it slide.

''I know but WE'RE gonna be on STAGE, and meet other idols backstage!!'' I exclaimed, sitting up and expanding my arms for effect.

''We do know that Jearl, we did just practice.'' Mentioned Sunhe, letting her golden brown locks flow down her back, adjusting her loose dance pants.

''I know but guys, I'm just kinda skeptical about how we'll be seen and judged by the public.'' I responded, slouching my neck as dark chocolate curls desended down by face.

''Jearl, you have nothing to worry about!! Have you not seen the responses we've gotten from our quickly formed fanbase.'' Exclaimed Reina, as I felt the soft embrace of her light blue sweater.

''I guess... ARRGGHHH I'm just nervous!!'' I moaned as the rest of the members surrounded me.

''If I were you Jearl, I would honestly not care about what people would think of you or us as a group.'' Declared Jooyoung as she sat down beside me, plopping off her snapback.

''First off, we'll be earning a hella lot more than them so they can't even talk. Secondly, we're doing what we love to do, PERFORM. They honestly can go my imaginary--''

''Guys, we should get back to the dorms, it's heading for 10. If YG or our choreographer finds out that we aren't there he'll be so ANGRY.'' Ella alarmed us. 

After 3 seconds of silence, we got up off the floor at maximum velocity, gathered our bags and rushed down the corridor, locking the doors to the studio.

Our dorm was in the building next to the studios, so it only took 3 minutes to get there. 

As our previous conversations fizzled down into faint whispers, Ella opened the door to our humble abode.

Thinking about how we got this dorm so messy just hurts my head.

We took off our shoes and one by one, took turns to shower.

Once in bed, all of us were too nervous to even drift off immediately.

UGH.

Our debut stage was TOMMOROW.

I knew that idol life would be one hell of a rollercoaster..


*Jimin's POV*

''Hyung, stop throwing me around!!'' Yelled Jungkook, in the middle of being launched onto the couch by Hoseok. 

''NEVER! GIVE INTO THE J-HORSE.'' Was the last thing that Hoseok cried before diving onto Jungkook, attacking him with tickles.

''Excuse me, but could you keep it down you two? Remember what happened last time you were too loud and woke up Yoongi?'' Seokjin reminded us, flooding our thoughts to the day Yoongi would kill any of us on the spot if he was woken up.

We shuddered as Seokjin collected the plates up from our recent dinner. 

As Hoseok and Jungkook continued to play more quietly, I was quietly scrolling through the newsfeed on Twitter.

I saw tweets referring to NEBULA.

They were kicked out of BigHit just over 6 months ago and to our surprise they were now debuting under YG Entertainment.

We never talked about them in the dorm since Yoongi despised one of the members since ''The Incident''.

Don't get me wrong, Namjoon and Hoseok didn't like her either, but Yoongi's hatred was on another level.

We never spoke of her name in front him because he would be in the worst mood for about a hour or 2.

Anyway, I looked at the comments that netizens were saying about them and they seemed to be getting a mix of reactions.

Some loved the idea of them, while others disliekd them and even tried to compare them to MEADOW, our latest girl group.

I saw comments about each member, scrolling through the pictures of them. 

However, one in particular caught my eye:

I knew that I would being lying to myself and the world if I claimed that I didn't like them. 

I mean we DID train together for some time and we as a group made bonds with them before their contracts were destroyed.

Hovering my finger over the link, I hesitantly tapped it and came face to face with...

........a blonde Reina?

Reina's new hair was pulled into a high ponytail and swung side to side.

When she was under BigHit, her hair had a few golden streaks and was mainly dark brown, but now they actually bleached her hair about as much as Namjoon Hyung's, or maybe just a little less.

She was dressed in a light blue jumper with grey patches sewn into the elbows and distressed denim leggings along with High top Jordans.

I took in the image of the ''New'' Reina and quickly looked to the side of her. The breath caught in my throat as I set eyes on Jearl.

She wore a black jumper and ripped black shorts that showed off her legs (which seemed to have gotten a lot more toned since I last saw her) and wore black supras.

Her hair was about the same length as I'd remembered it to be when I last saw her. It was tried up and showed off her bright smile.

Now I will admit, Jearl is very beautiful and I at least thought she would be more mature than to delay our comeback. I liked her for quite a while but now I just couldn't look at her as if I knew her.

Shaking the images out of my head, I threw my phone into my pocket as Taehyung popped his head around the door and practically screamed ''WE'RE LEAVING FOR PRACTICE!! HURRY UP!!''

I shot up from my seat and threw my shoes on quickly as I followed the boys to the studio.

I knew we would be having practice but now I really regret looking through NEBULA on Twitter since it would be the only thing on my mind for the entire time…

The chatter was automatically muted out of my mind whilst walking down to the studios.Taehyung and Hoseok were playing along with Jungkook as Namjoon and Yoongi turned the opposite way and headed towards the Bangtan Room to finish up on a secret track.

My mind blanked out everything as my mind went back to Jearl.

Constantly.

Never ending.

The words I would use to describe what this girl had been doing to me for the past few months.

Her recent movements were captured and broadcasted on Twitter, so it was hard to even try to block the thought of her out.

‘’Damn it Jearl, why did you have to go and---‘’

‘’Oppaaaaaaaaaa…..’’ Someone moaned , causing me to almost let out a shriek and spin around in  full defence mode. Since my trainee days I thought this building was haunted, and I thought a ghost was gonna try and get me…

Only that I turned to face a girl with long, dark hair and a toned frame.

‘’Hi, Min Min!!’’ Squealed Jieun, smiling sweetly at me and tilting her head to the side.

‘’YA!! Jieun don’t do that!! You almost gave me a heart attack…’’ Was all I could get out before catching my breath.

‘’Hehe, sorry oppa!!’’ She replied, clinging to my arm.

I caught Hoseok and Taehyung looking back to me, only to have their current expressions replaced with discomfort as they turned back to walking.

For some reason, they never liked Jieun and always made her feel a bit unwelcomed. Honestly, it made them seem rude as they were okay with the other members of MEADOW.

Ah yes, she is a member of our current sister group MEADOW. They debuted earlier this year and were receiving good feedback and had a stable fanbase.

‘’So, are you going to do now?? Where are ya’ heading??’’ She asked, tightening the grip of my arm.

‘’Right now we’re going to the dance studio to practice for our comeback next week.’’ I replied, shooting her a sweet smile (which was generously given back.).

Now I know I admitted that I thought Jearl was gorgeous, but I also had a thing for Jieun.

She seemed sweet and cute, not being rude at any point. Honestly, I wanted to be with her since our trainee days…

…but I was torn between her and Jearl at the time.

*FAST FORWARD 3 HOURS LATER*

A quiet one person applause surrounded the room as we finished our dance. Jieun hopped up and made her way towards us.

‘’Bangtan, you did so well!! This comeback’s gonna be amazing!!’’ She exclaimed, only garnering a response from me and Seokjin in the end as the others walked away.

‘’ Thank you, Ji Ji!!’’ I squealed back as I gave her a massive hug while Namjoon cringed at the pet name I gave her.

‘’STOP IT!! YOU STINK!!’’ She replied, trying to push herself away from me.

‘’Ya, you two!! We’re on our way back now, hurry up!!’’ Called Hoseok, giving a disapproving look to us.

Very reminiscent to the one a mother would make to her children.

‘’Okay Hyung, we’ll be up in a while.’’ I retorted, giving him a smug look as Jieun slightly giggled.

After fooling around in the studios for 5 minutes, we finally made our way up to the dorms. I (being the gentleman I am) walked Jieun back to her dorm.

As we finished joking around, a comfortable silence shrouded around us.

I looked over to Jieun who was shyly messing with the sleeves of her hoodie.

‘’So, I guess I’ll see you tomorrow..’’ She uttered, looking up at me with a smile.

‘’Yeah, tomorrow.’’ I echoed.

‘’Bye.’ She said, as silent as a whisper and unlocked the door to her dorm.

Before she could make it in, I gathered up as much courage as I could and grabbed her hand.

Her surprised reaction only encouraged my actions.

‘’Listen, Jieun..’’ I said, slowly lifting my head up to her.

‘’ Anytime that we both have a free schedule, no promotions, no interviews, no anything… Would you mind going out with me, for something to eat??’’ I finally let out, looing her dead in the eyes.

The silence continued for 15 seconds before she replied with a simple yet effective nod, uttering a ‘’Yah, okay Jimin.’’

That was all I needed. All I needed was that one simple word.

‘’Oh, okay then!! Just tell me when and where you want to go!!’’ I blurted out quickly, laughing to hide my flustered state.

She gave me one last heavenly smile before bidding me goodbye for the night.

As soon as the door clicked shut, I burst into a spastic victory dance, almost sprinting down the hallway at maximum velocity.

SHE SAID YES.

I WAS GOING ON A DATE WITH HER.

I WAS GOING ON A DATE WITH JIEUN.

THIS WAS HAPPENING.

As I finished my mini performance that I’m sure that Namjoon would be proud of, I was just thinking about the reactions of the rest of the boys.

I really wasn’t expecting the best considering that they don’t really seem to like her. Even Seokjin doesn’t like her.

I didn’t want them to go on at me for asking her out, since it was my choice and I like her.

In the end, I shook all the bad thoughts and slid into the dorm quietly, anticipating what was to come I the future…

I FINALLY FINISHED THE FIRST CHAPTER OF THE STORY!!!

It took me quite a while to do all of this, since I started in August and then studies happened.. ._.

I’m gonna try to update regularly from now on, but right now I’m applying for colleges for next year and focusing on my studies. I’ll admit, it was a bit rushed at the end and I’m not entirely happy with the way it was written…

I promise to improve my writing and bring better chapters in the near future, s please stayed tuned!!!

NEBULA will be having their debut stage in the next chapter and we’ll see the thoughts of them from the Bangtan Boys themselves ^^ In the meantime, enjoy this chapter!!

(By the way, isn’t it weird how the group now under YG is called NEBULA and Winner’s fanclub colour is Nebula Blue?? XD)

Bye for now!! GloomyGizibeXXI :3