Members of MEADOW (New Big Hit Group)

That One Squishy Park Jimin

MEADOW: A new girl group who is planned to debut under Big Hit. The sister group of Bangtan (and formerly NEBULA)

Name: MEADOW

Number of members: 6

Fanclub name: FlorA

Fan colour: White and Light Blue

Debut Date: 22nd of March 2014

Debut Album/Song: EQUINOX/Electric Garden (Let's Begin?)

Genre: Electro-pop

Debut Concept: Feminine, Girly

Concept: Feminine, Mature

 

 

Members:

Name: Jung Heeyoung / Jung Evelyn

Birthdate: 5th of January 1991 (22)

Nationality: Korean- American

Hometown: Chicago , USA

Current residency: Seoul, South Korea

Relatives: Mother, Father, 4 sisters (older), 2 brothers (younger)

Languages: English, Korean, Japanese

Stagename: EVE

Personal Fan Colour/Fan Name: Lilac/ First Ladies/Gentlemen

Position: Leader, Main Rapper

Backstory: Heeyoung was brought into the world on a snowy winters day to her mother and father in Chicago. She was brought up in a musically inspired family and learnt how to play the violin and piano at the age of 5. Her parents let her listen to KPOP at the same age and she fell in love with it almost instantaneously. Her favourites were classics such as H.O.T and Seo Taiji and Boys and she grew up to love hip hop, as she previously listened to Old School hip hop. Her parents supported her all the way when she announced that she would audition for Big Hit. They were sad to see her go, but they knew that their daugther would do them proud. Heeyoung made it into Big Hit in 2008 and is the only member from the original lineup (therefore landing her the spot as the leader). She was very close to Yoongi and Gabriella when they were trainees and the three of them spent their time writing songs and such. She cared for all of her fellow members of the group (Even if they were extremely annoying and not the nicest of people...). She was upset when Jooyoung left Big Hit with her group, but they kept in contact with eachother and talk with eachother (Heeyoung was even jealous when she made it into YG!!)

 

Name: Yen ''Yenni'' Navarro

Birthdate: 18th of March 1994 (21)

Nationality: Filipino(Father), Vietnamese (Mother)

Hometown: Hanoi, Vietnam

Current residency: Seoul, South Korea

Relatives: Mother, Father, 2 sisters (One younger, one older)

Languages: Korean, Filipino, Vietnamese

Stagename: HOA

Personal Fan Colour/Fan Name: Gold/ Peacemakers

Position: Visual, Main Dancer, Sub-Vocalist

Backstory: Yen was born to her mother and father in March. She lived with both of her parents and sisters as the middle child. She took gymnastic lessons from the age of 4 and has been very flexible ever since. She knows that dance is her life and knew that she wanted to be a performeer from the start. Her parents let her participate in contests from the age of 6 and even let her travel to America to train temporarily. She looked for inspiration from the Wonder Girls and Destinys Child during her teen years. Since her mother liked the music that the Wonder Girls produced, she gave her daugther the nickname ''Yenni'', based off one of the members of the Wonder Girls. Although her family was sad to see her go and train in Seoul city, they were extremely proud of her chnce of becoming an idol. Yen was close to Jimin since her debuts days after becoming a trainee in 2009. She never liked him romatically, but more as a little brother. She definitely dislikes Jieun, but never shows it and works hard for her debut. Yen was the closest from MEADOW to Jearl and always made her feel comfortable.She had always liked the girls of NEBULA a little more than her fellow group mates (And is also jealous of their entrance to YG, as she LOVES Sandara).

Name: Hekili Iona

Birthdate: 13th of July 1994 (22)

Nationality: Hawaiian

Hometown: Honolulu, Hawaii

Current residency: Seoul, South Korea

Relatives: Mother, Father (Deaseased), 1 Brother (Younger)

Languages: Hawaiian,Korean, English, 

Stagename: Kei

Personal Fan Colour/Fan Name: Jade Green/ Amazonians

Position: Lead Dancer, Main Vocalist

Backstory: A true islander, Hekili was born and raised on the sands of Honolulu itself. Her family owns a restaurant on the coast where she used to dance and sing as a young child. She was taught how to surf by her late father and loves anyhting to do with nature. She would go to the beach everyday after helping her mother and father with their food. She lost her dad at the age of 6, which put life into perspective for her. Although was extremely positive, she became more mature (But being an Islander and being surrounded by the sun all her life, she never delved into deep depression). She loved dancing and singing all her life and trained herslef to dance through dancing videos and her mother taught her to sing from a very young age. She stumbled across a video of BoA while looking for dance videos to replicate.She fell in love with her passion as a performer from a young age and kept an eye on her. She then continued to support arstists such as Super Junior, Wonder Girls and Girls Generation. She was eventually scouted by Big Hit in the year of 2010, where she trained even harder than before. She provided the vocals to some of Rap Monster's unveiled Pre Debut tracks and was close to him during their training time. She was also close to Reina and Gabriella of NEBULA before they moved to YG.

Name: Kim Jieun

Birthdate: 27th of May 1995 (20)

Nationality: Korean

Hometown: Incheon, South Korea

Current residency: Seoul, South Korea

Relatives: Mother, Father

Languages: Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Japanese

Stagename: JIEUN

Personal Fan Colour/Fan Name: Mint / NABI

Position: Main Dancer, Visual, Main Vocalist

Backstory: Single child Jieun was born to her family on a bright day in the city of Incheon. She lived in a middle class (borderline rich) family. She found it easy to make friends due to her open (yet somewhat stuck up) attitude. She was postive with everyone around people that she liked and knew what she wanted. She participated in many dance contests during her youth. She was a very sore loser and worked as hard as she could to be the best. She loved the songs that came from America that her musically involved father introduced to her after his travels around the world. She fell in love in with the moment she heard the first notes. She worked harder and harder, which lead to a drastic personality change in herself and how she treated the people around her. It wasn't until she hit middle school that she showed herself to be mean, spiteful and fake. Jieun won a dance contest for Big Hit and eventually became a trainee early 2011. She would spend most of her time with Jimin and Jearl, although she always disliked Jearl. She is nice  at times to her fellow group members, but her attitude towards those that she doesn't like made sure that she kept her distance with them. She didn't feel upset when NEBULA had their contracts nullified.

Name: Choi Myunghee

Birthdate: 7th of February 1997 (17)

Nationality: Korean

Hometown: Gwangju, South Korea

Current residency: Seoul, South Korea

Relatives: Mother, Father, Brother (older)

Languages: Korean, Chinese, Japanese , English (Standard)

Stagename: DAiSY

Personal Fan Colour/Fan Name: Coral/ Petals

Position: Maknae, Main Dancer, Sub Vocalist

Backstory: Born on a cold February morning, Myunghee was welcomed into the world by her mother and father. Known for being mischevious at a young age and not being able to sit still for long, Myunghee was loved by all. She grew up to start dance and vocal classes, as she had made it clear by the age of 5 that she wanted to be a star. Growing up, she always took performing seriously, even winning many prizes in dance competitions. Although she trained for both vocal and physical performance, she always like dance better. During her years of growing, she grew to love BoA and even went on to audition for SM, whcih was not successful. After auditioning for 3 more companies, she managed to land a spot in Big Hit's trainee roster in 2009. Training at such a young agehelped her mature into the performer she is today. She is admired by trainees and artists alike for being so talented at such a young age. She spent most of her time training with Jungkook and Yen, playing around and perfecting their routines. Despite being very close to Jieun, she never found any reason to dislike Jearl or the rest of NEBULA.She didn't want NEBULA to go, as she liked to talk to Sunhe and Reina from time to time.