Our Game

The Lost Hope
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Alright everyone! You all have worked hard today." Minah, the director of the film says after the last scene of the day is done. They have been working since morning until almost dawn of the next day.

 

"Seohyun-ah, wait for me, okay? I will only take an hour or two." Minah walks to Joohyun after thank you all the staffs.

 

"I think I will go ahead. My body can not take another minute." She explains, "I will be fine. You have work hard enough. I'll see you tomorrow." Joohyun yawns as takes her steps out of the studio.

 

"She can ride with me." Unexpectedly, Kris offers his help. She can see his smirk and that give her a shiver.

 

"No, thanks." She quickly refuses. 

 

"Yes! Ride with him Seohyun. I don't want you going home alone now. Your parents are going to kill me if anything happen you their precious daughter. Pleaseeeee~" She begs, "For sake?" Minah keeps on nagging until Kris breaks the scene.

 

"I'll get the car." He grins and hums a melody. Leaving her no choice, Seohyun finally gives up and follows Kris to the parking lot. He stands next to the car door waiting for her.

 

"Alright. Minah cannot see us now. Stop pretending and bye." She straightforward says it to his face. Not that she care anyway.

 

"Are you afraid of me?" His voice fills with victory. Somehow.

 

"Why would I?" She looks into those pair of eyes which she can see is mocking her. He shrugs, "I don't know?" He laughs under his voice. With that, she gets into the car.

 

"Why are you nervouse, Missy?" He finally breaks the silence atmosphere during the ride. Her hands have been holding tight onto her seatbelt.

 

"Nothing." She also don't know why but she don't feel at ease around him. "Just drive." Finally, the car stops in front of her house. She turns to unlock her seatbelt but something delayed her move. 

 

Kris who's way faster lean toward her and unlock it for her. He can smell her scents, her shampoo, her perfume. He only smirks. Their faces are only an inch from each other. She can hear his heavy breathing. Hot breath pours on her pale cheeks and hot blood flusters all over her body.

 

"T-Thanks." That's all she can say.

 


"I'll pick you up this evening."


"Why are you doing this?"


"Do you think I'm handsome?" Kris answers her question with another question. He can see her cheeks are burning red. "Seohyunnie..." He calls her name asking for her attention.

 

"N-No. You're not my type. And with you being jerk, huh, no a chance." She explains with her face disgusting him as if he's some kind of germs. "I feel pity for Soojung. Why does someone like her ended up with a moron like you?"

 

"Are you certain with that?" He deepen his voice and her heart race. "So you'll never fall for me?" 


"Keep dreaming, mister." She smirks.


"Let's play a game. If you don't fall for me before the shooting of the film end, then you won."


"And what will I get?"


"Anything you demands, missy."


"Two weeks..." She mumbles.


"If you're not so sure that you cannot resist me then I will take that as a win.  by any chance, are you already fall for me, missy?" He grins.


"Fine! Deal! Only two weeks, then you will see who rule here, Mr.Demon. Me falling for you? Tsk, wait until the next life!" She continues smirking while Kris lean in closer again. 

His cold hands touches her bare next. She was surprised by his sudden move. Her pale skins can feel something on her next but she cannot move until he returns to his distance.


Her hands linger around the thing. It was a silver necklace. Somehow, it really shine bright on her. She feels it. A wing. Half-wing, to be certain. Questions flash into her.


Without her asking, Kris continues, "Because I like it." His voice changes when he looks into the necklace and the half-wing pendant." She can see something is burning in that pair of eyes but never can tell what it is.

 

"If you take it off before two week, I won." He smiles to her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter