Forgive me

The Lost Hope
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: First of all, I would like to say sorry. */ \* I haven't been updating for soooo long! Even after I said I would update the next day *blahhh blahhh*
I have just finished my finals.  I think this chapter is kinda not really satisfying. But thank you for waiting tho :P I'll work harder in the next chapters!
Comments and tell me you opinions and advice! Thanks <3<3<3

 

 

Pregnant... How could a life afford to be born in this situation, with all the hatred and heartache?

 

********

"What do you want?" Seohyun said and frowned. "I'm hungry." The tall looked at her with his cold stare. "Then, what is that have anything to do with me?" 

 

"Because you're buying my food." He went to sit on the bench under the shady tree beside the lake. "But I have worked to do." She argued. "That's not until 1:30 PM. I want spaghetti." She frowned when her last excuse didn't get her anywhere leaving her no choice but to buy him the food.

 

-

 

"Here," Seohyun handed the lunchbox in front of his face. She didn't look too happy. "If you're good now. I'll take my leave." She grabbed her bag onto her shoulder. "Who said you can leave? Because I certainly didn't." He folded his arm. She rolled her eyes and turned to him half-heartedly. "Wait until I'm done." He opened the lunchbox and started eating. Seohyun only watched him and cursed mentally.

 

"What?" She asked angrily when the tall guy handed him the lunchbox he just ate few spoonful. "Do I have to clean up, too!?"

 

 

"Eat." She frowned, didn't understand what he's trying to do. "No? I can just throw i-"

 

"Wai-t!" He secretly grinned and pulled her wrist leading her to the bench, opened the lunchbox, and before she know, a spoonful of food is before their mouth. "Arhhhh..." He opened his mouth gesturing her to open hers as well. 

 

"..." She looked at him with her big eyes and blinked her doubt and confusion. 

 

"Quick. Oppa will treat you some ice cream only if you eat." What? Oppa? Is he insane? Why all the sudden good treating?

 

She was staring at him with surprised but also opening for the food. "Good girl." She chewed on the food. He gave her more, and more, and more. "You're eating very well, I see." He murmured. She glared but continues chewing. 

 

"Enough. You're shoving me with all these food. I can't chew that fast." she hissed. "Some more. Ahhhh...?" He pouted like a mommy begging her little baby to eat. 

 

Damn. What's with him today? Why is he too happy?

 

"Then, should we grab some ice cream before we leave? Oppa will treat you." He grinned and snatched her handbag away before she can tuck it on her shoulder. She blinked her eyes with confusion. 

 

"Com' on." With his other hand, he grabbed her hand and took his big step. Beneath her emotionlessness and unwillingness, Seohyun was smiling. She didn't want to but her body wouldn't obey. They walked hand in hand and every step was almost promising.

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter