Homeless

Wrong Love

Yi Jung was sleeping on your lap as you sat on the couch and combed through his hair with your fingers, and Hyun Joong was sitting on a chair near you. You all had been like that for over an hour as you told Hyun Joong the entire story about where you had been. From Yi Jung’s call, to meeting Yunho again. You told him almost every detail about Hero and what happened between you two, except you left out the forced kisses. For some reason you made it seem like it was all fun and you never were hurt or yelled at, as if it was a vacation.

“It doesn’t matter,” Hyun Joong muttered seriously, “He kidnapped you.”

“But he didn’t really,” you replied, “he thought I was his ex-girlfriend and I think he just wanted to see her and know why she left him,” you explained.

Hyun Joong clutched his head, “Why are you protecting him?” he asked.

“Because I know what is like to loose someone you love. He just wanted closure.”

Hyun sighed heavily, “Fine… but he really didn’t hurt you?”

You thought back to Hero’s crying face as he talked about So Eun, “No.”

“So what are you going to do now? Yi Jung doesn’t want you to leave him for a second,” he said, pointing towards Yi Jung clutching onto your pant leg.

You looked down at him, “Then I will try to be there for him, more than I was before.”

“But he has to go to school and you can’t be with him then,” Hyun Joong responded.

You leaned your head onto the back of the couch, “I don’t know, I can’t think right now.” There was sudden knock on the door. You looked over your shoulder at it then back at Hyun Joong, since you were unable to get up.

“Okay.” Hyun Joong got up to open the door. When he opened it the landlady was standing  there.

“Oh…hello… Is ~~~~~-ah here?” she asked surprised, even though she knew Hyun Joong was like your brother and lived in the apartment next door.

“Yeah, come on in,” Hyun Joong said stepping aside so she could enter.

“Hello,” you smiled over your shoulder at her, since you couldn’t move. She smiled back, but then her face changed to a business face.

“~~~~~-ah,” she said seriously.

“Yes?” you asked nervously.

The landlady took a deep breath then began to speak, “I am sorry to say this, since I know your situation, but you are going to have to move out.”

Your jumped up, making Yi Jung fall off the couch and onto the floor, “What? But I pay rent! If it’s something we did, I’m sorry.” Yi Jung began to cry and woke up. You bent over and quickly picked him up like a baby, letting his head rest on your shoulder, and began to rock him, but continued to look at the landlady

The landlady gave you a sympathetic look, “That isn’t it, the building was foreclosed and it is going to be torn down.” You stopped rocking at Yi Jung and stared at her, unable to speak. “Hyun Joong,” she said turning towards him, “you will have move out too.” Hyun Joong nodded.

“How long do we have?” you managed to mutter.

“Three days tops,” she said.

You sighed and nodded, “Okay, thank you for all your hospitality,” you said bowing your head. The landlady gave you a look of pity and then walked out of your room, shutting the door behind her.

“What are you going to do?” Hyun Joong asked, turning to you.

You shrugged, “I will have to find a new place. What about you?”

“I think I can stay with some friends until I find a place,”  he said trailing off. “I can ask him if you can stay too!” he suddenly exclaimed excitedly.

“No that’s fine,” you said shaking your head. “I will figure it out on my own.” Hyun Joong opened his mouth as if to say more, but then stopped, not having any words to comfort you. “Can you please go? I have to figure this all out.” Hyun Joong nodded and regretfully left your room. You set Yi Jung down and looked around the room. “Where can we go Yi Jung? I don’t have enough money to rent a new place since I wasn’t able to work for a while, because of Hero.” You drifted off at the mere mention of his name. “Maybe I can stay with a friend.” You rubbed your head stressfully. “Now who to call.”

 

 

Hehehe…who are you going to call? What is up with Hero? Be ready for the entrance of  a new character, but not truly new. You know them already. I hope you look forward to the next chapter. PLEASE COMMENT!