Holy Crap!~

The misconceptions of Chicken

Hi there my beloved readers. Sorry Its beena long time since I updated but it was due to Issues.  Uhhh...I'm not feeling perfect or in the mood to update. Sorry :( My parents are mad that I'm not eating lunch at school, my Friends/es parents may get divorced, etc. To Top it all off, Kris is leaving EXO. (Not officially tho). Now, I'm feeling Really sad. (My friends in class told me that i look depressed...tbh I feel like I'mhheading towards that road) The worse part is that SM Is making them look like s. :',( apologies if this isn't good....

 

The 4 SHINee boy's were Wide eyed to see what the hell just happened. It all started when Taemin couldn't sleep and woke key and minho up. They woke up Jonghyun because they felt like it. Walking to the kitchen and seeing a woman there with light coming from her hands made them to be nosy and hide bbehind a wall (especially key :p)

KEY'S P.O.V

OH.MY.DEAR. GUCCI. WTF!?! I have no idea what the just happened but all I know is that girl on the floor looks so pretty! Seriously.....did she just appear out of no where? I looked over to The other's and saw that they had the same expression as I did.

"Ssssshhhhhhhh~" I said and pointed to the random girl on the floor, onew, and the cute girl with purple hair. What? Can't i comment on other's?  Besides, her hair looks Fabulous~ Any who, the boys nodded and looked over to the living room. Kekeke, of course they would listen to the Almighty Key! *Le hair flip*

Author's P.O.V:

Onew opened his eyes and saw the girl 'OMO!  She's so Pretty!' He thought. All of a sudden, her eyes fluttered open. It amazed Onew and the 4 hidden boys. She sat up with a confused look on her delicate face.

"Who....who are you?.." she asked

Her voice sounds so sweet yet soothing. That made onew blush a little

"I-I....my name is L-"

"NOT SO FAST THERE YOU CRAZY MAN OR...GUY! I DEMAND AN EXPLANATION FOR THIS WICH MAGIC SORT OF CRAP!"

That scared the out of Jinki and Annah. It also frightened the poor girl.

"What the hell Kibum! You wanna wake up the other's!?"

"Well NO SIRRE! MY BABIES ARE AWAKE! "

On cue, the 3 boys walked to the living room from behind the wall. At that moment....it was awkward as . Jonghyun was starting at the girl with a erted expression, Minho with discust to jong, and Taemin looking like a lost puppy. Annah had a 'Oh ' face. Perfect, the scenario was crazy.

"Oh..."

FIVE MINUTES LATER~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ohhh!! I get it now!!!!" Said Taemin

"Aigoo! Yay I get a sister in law?" Asked key.

"Well....not when there married key.."

"Oh like your a love expert Min!"

"Say Hyung.....can I have her when you guys break up?"

"Who said we-"

"OKAYYY SO SINCE IT'S LATE I GUESS I'LL BE GOING NOW-"

"HOLD UP SISTER YA'LL AIN'T GOING ANY.WHERE. ARASSO? "

"....fine....calm your s down sir. Allow me introduce this clueless girl. Her name is Karina Fernandez Choi. Take care of her~"

"Umm....Hello?"

"OMG!!! SHE SPOKE!"

"Gosh key control yourself please! "

Everybody in the room was arguing except for Karina. 

"OK EVERYBODY SHUT UP!"

Yelled onew. The whole room was silent. 

 

Ugh....it's bad. Sorry about that :/ I fell asleep from crying ;-; My life has been getting ty and serious man...please understand.  Support SHINee and give credit to those boys who are marvelous. I'm still sad :l I poker face alot now...that's not me...the worse part is that this kid in my 3rd period class likes me and won't stop bothering me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AGSJLZKXJZKZIWILLPUNCHTHATNOTHRTINGPLAYBOYWHOTBHISN'TGOODLOOKING!!!!!! I LOST MY MIND~ SOMEONE CALL THE DOCTOR!~ Ur author is getting stalked by a dude who REAAAAALLLLYYY Isn't my style ;A; help me....some body wushu this guy away...

What are your thoughts about EXO's Kris?  Comment if u would like.....he was turning into my EXO Bias (bias wreker!!!!) *le cries some more*

-P.A.U  TT^TT