Are you Ready or not?

The misconceptions of Chicken

YO YO YOOO!!!! What's up mah people's? ^^ I'm back again!! :DD haha I'm SOOO happy that I have 5 subbies now :"D Yay!! ^_^ Any who, Last chapter was when onew was about to make his wish *Gasp* :O Yet again i don't own SHINee...Although i wish! Don't worry,  I'm no pedo 0v0 (I may be a ert, but I don't approve of what sasaengs do -_- I got something called Pride) ENJOY!  _^_^/

 

Author's P.O.V:

"I wish...."

Jinki stopped. Annah was confused yet frustrated. 'Wtf?' She thought. Really....wtf he stopped. 

 

Onew's P.O.V

"OH.MY.GOD. ......is that....THE ITALIAN RESTAURANT THAT CHANYEOL DONGSENG WAS TALKING ABOUT! ?!?! It has.............CCCCHHHHHIIIIICCCCKKKKEEeeeEEEEeeeNNNNNnnnnNN!!!!!!"

No really!!!! He told me that this restaurant is one of the TOP BEST Italian restaurant company!!! And it has it's SPECIAL Chicken menu!! Oh god!!! Don't you judge me! Fangirl's fangirl over me and other artists when they see us and I fanboy over MY chicken. You best's know it's true!!

"Ummmm..............onew, dude. Seriously? Now's not the time to fanboy over this so calm down your s sir and make a wish because, I'm waiting and inpatient."

"Well! So much for you!! What's gonna happen when your having and your boyfriend is teasing you huh? I'm sure that you'll want him once when your ! Learn to be patient child!!"

She was wide eyeded and speechless. That's right....you better not interrupt me when I'm fanboying here!

"Sorry for traumatizing you kiddo, any who, do I HAVE to do this now?!"

"Ermm.....u-umm y-y-yes s-sir. Quickly n-now~"

"Haha, don't take that seriously kid. Any who, I wish for my prayers to be answered."

Phew...that sounded normal but...the problem is that those prayers are crazy, that when I told Taemin was laughing at me just because he thought i was "Joking around"

FLASHBACK

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"heyy onew hyung!!"

"Oh hi taemin"

"I'm bored...please say something~~~~~ *EXTREMELY CUTE POUT THAT CAN KILL YOU*"

"Aish fine....Remember when we went to church? "

"Because Siwon Hyung Forced us for his birthday? Yeah of course i remember!! Haha Changmin hyung ate all of the church food for that charity and had to pay all of it!!"

"Hahaha!! Yeah!! Aish that hyung. Any ways, I prayed for something valuable."

"Really?  Cool what? I prayed to be more manly!!! *Cutely fist pumping*"

"Nice one! Well I prayed to marry and have a beautiful chicken wife"

"...PPPPFFFFFFTTTT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! OMO HYUNG!!!! NICE JOKE!!!"

"what-"

"Taemin, I'm sorry to interrupt but it's time to put on your makeup"

"Hahaha arrasso Noona!! Sorry hyung, but it's time to shoot the music video!"

END OF FLASH BACK

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YYYyyeeeEEEEaaahhhh that didn't go well. So I kept it a secret. 

"Oh well umm Ok then I guess i'll grant it now."

"Thanks" I flashed her my (sweet adorable onew signature) smile.

Annah's P.O.V:

Prayers? Well I didn't know he was religious like my bias, Siwon. Interesting. Oh well~

"Before i start, let me tell you this. DO NOT INTERUPT ME AND NO THIS IS NO DEVIL CHANT OR ANY SORT OF BULL CRAP...ok?"

He nodded. Perfect. 

"CARELESS, CARELESS, SHOOT ANONYMOS, ANONYMOS. HEARTLESS, MINDLESS, NO CARES ABOUT ME"

I continued that chant until the sky turned gray and Lightning . I know what your thinking, that chant sounds familiar right? Hehe well turns out that that witch chant is Old Ancient stuff when the SM entertainment company decided to "make it up" For EXO. Pshhh my !! More like I sold information to them for money! Hey!! I needed that Super Junior album RARE collection ok!! Would you do the same?

Author's P.O.V:

After the strike of lightning, they awkwardly stood there for about a minute. 

"So.....what now?"

"Good question. I'll come by your Dorm at the Exact strike of midnight to inform you about your wish."

"Oh ok then. I'll wait. Goodbye Annah"

"See you till then."

They bid their Goodbyes and left. Onew was dissatisfied and annah was opposite. 

Onew's P.O.V.:

Well too bad It's gonna take so long. Just wait for me my wife!!

 

 

 

 

OHHHHH!!!!!!~~ holy .-. I really hope you enjoyed it my beautiful gorgeous readers!! ^_^  I shall update soon!~~ So...what shall happen next?!?! Lol comment if you would like too :) I wouldn't mind at all ^0^ Keep on praying to SK and to the missing plane that was going to china! Btw if ur a (TRUE) EXOTIK and your drinking milk while watching EXO's peformance, don't do it cuz you'll choke and spit the milk ._. I had to experience that this morning.....Goddamit Kris!! ;-_- See yah!!! Btw sorry if I miss spelled and made A LOAD of mistakes....apperantly  this author is too lazy :PP

-P.A.U.