{Fic} Beyond The Reflection

AsianFanFics_ Advertisement Shop (Closed) Moved

Title

Beyond The Reflection

Authors

snowflake16 & gaksitalGaksital

Describtion

“For Alice it was a burrow, for Dorothy it was a hurricane, for Suho and Kris it’s a mirror that brings them to another world.
"Gone are the days of mocking each other over ‘alien super powers’ and silly stage names because now Joon Myun and Yi Fan must find a way to go return to their own world with the aid of of their new-found alien powers.
"Mastering powers isn’t easy especially on a sick stomach of bad diets and loud, arrogant side kicks but what else can heroes do? Help comes in all forms for under-equipped heroes and help can exist as rabbits, lions, scarecrows or even beautiful ladies.
"Time is ticking, love is blooming, evil is at work, danger lurks in the most unexpected places and it’s up to two unlikely heroes to save the day.
"The only problem is that nothing is what it seems because in this world there are parallel crossings.”

Note

Hey, fellow fan fic readers/writers, are you up for some serious reading? If so BTR is for you^^ We authors plan to give our readers the best of the best. We've been quite serious about our character selection actually, we've only picked characters that we like so we don't write a half-hearted story. We've gone from actors to CEO's to idols until we were finally able to settle on our current cast. Do expect cameos from all ends, we are pretty fond of those.
The plot is something we can't give away because then there's really no point in reading but if you want a flavor of it, try imagining: a sageuk, crazy politics, big-headed celebrities, villains you've loved to hate, tear-jerking plot twists, raw angst-y goodness, forbidden romance (non /yuri), and some serious character developments.