{Fic} Louder Than Words

AsianFanFics_ Advertisement Shop (Closed) Moved

Title:

Louder Than Words

Author:

BloodyRavens

Describition:

Everyone has scars. For some, those scars run deeper than others. Hwang Aerin grew up bullied by her peers. One day, after an incident at school, she stopped speaking. Seo Inguk was a man who had everything; a good job plus a loving wife and son. However, his world was turned upside down when his wife and son died in a tragic accident. Aerin lived her life avoiding others, holed up in her studio painting all day. Inguk put on a smiling face every day, but in reality he was only a shell of his former self. They met when Inguk was assigned to be Aerin’s handler for a gallery. She was the frustratingly shy artist who made her brother do all of her deals for her and he was the pushy gallery curator who refused to let her have her way. As they discover each other’s wounds and learn who they really are, can they help the other overcome the pain left by their scars?

Author Note:

This is my first ever contest entry (which I won third place ^^ woohoo! /shot) and also the first story that I have finished on AFF. I really hope people like it, subscribe and comment too :)