Jikook ver.

Good Morning!

Jimin opens his eyes slowly when he feels like the sun is sneaking up from the window to his eyes; too bright. He looks around him and found Jungkook sleeping a bit further and back facing him.

"Aish, this kid," Jimin said looking unbelieveable at Jungkook. Just last night Jungkook is cutely sleep beside him and wraps his long arms around Jimin's body but now he's already that far.

Jimin pulls the blanket; making Jungkook rolls around and face his hyung, but of course he's still asleep. Jimin almost laugh at his sleepyhead boyfriend but Jimin doesn't want to wake his lovely boyfriend, not yet.

Jimin pulls Jungkook's body to him, pressing Jungkook's innocent sleeping face to his chest. He wraps his arms on Jungkook's body and caresses his hair, "don't ever sleep far from me again, will you?" he whispered to the still-asleep Jungkook.

"Mmh," Jungkook makes a sound while nodding a little bit, Jimin surprised and moves backward; looking at Jungkook's face but Jungkook looks like he's still sleeping.

"Are you probably awake?" Jimin asks, checking his boyfriend's face once again to make sure.

"Not yet," Jungkook's whispers and pulling Jimin's body closer to him and snuggle in Jimin's chest again.

Jimin laughs and pinches Jungkook's cheeks, "if not yet then how come you answer my question? Pabo."

Jungkook whines, "why you are so noisy hyung? I want to sleep!" And he hugs Jimin's tighter.

Jimin facepalms himself, "Okay, sleep well, I want to take a bath," and Jimin is ready to gets up and walks to the bathroom when Jungkook still won't let him go.

"No, stay here. Don't you hear me that I still want to sleep?" Jungkook says angrily but his eyes keep closed.

Jimin sighs, "okay," and he wraps his arms on Jungkook again. He loves Jungkook so much that he can't disobey his order. By the way, he enjoys when Jungkook wants to be with him like this though.

And they both fell asleep again until Namjoon and Jin finally wake them up.

The end.

A/N: I know it's a short update but I have this feeling of writing one more morning scene of my fav otp that happens to be Jikook. Since I've written all my otps morning scene, then I'll declare that this story has really end! Yeay :D comment please?