Rapjin ver.

Good Morning!

Jin hates the fact that he's the oldest in BTS. He hates how he's the one who have to wake up in the morning to wake up all the members. Like right now, it's 5 in the morning and he has already awaken and is forced to wake up all the members. He hates that.

He knows the best way to make him feels not to hurt with that fact--waking up the leader so he doesn't have to wake up all the members alone. At least the leader has that responsbility too.

He then walks to Namjoon's room since he's the one who has his own room. Without knocking the door, he enters the room and found Namjoon sleeping under a thick blanket. He walks closer to him and watches Namjoon's innocent face when he sleeps.

"Cute," Jin says while giggling. Then he shakes Namjoon's body a bit, "Wake up, Namjoon ah."

Namjoon doesn't react even a bit. Jin tries to shakes his body again but Namjoon keep still. Jin sighs.

"Namjoon ah, please wake up and help me wake the others up!" Jin shakes Namjoon's body a bit strong this time. But out of nowhere, Namjoon pulls Jin's body into his so Jin is now in Namjoon's warm hug. 

"It's too early to wake up the others, hyung," he says with his deep voice that sounds deeper because he just wakes up, "Let's just continue our sleep for a while."

Jin shuts his mouth, but damn it he can't shut his heart to flutters. "But it's our responsbility to wake the others up."

"We need sleep too," Namjoon says, still closing his eyes and hugs Jin tighter, "And you feels so warm hyung, you're so comfortable, I can't just wake up like this."

Jin hugs back, "Yeah, I think we can wake the others up a few minutes later," and he closes his eyes.

Jin hates waking up in the morning to waking the others up. But he loves how he finally ends up sleeping in Namjoon's warm hug a few moments after he wakes up early.

---

A/N: Gosh it's my first time writing Namjin and damn I love their character somehow haha~ they're an oldies couple so yeah I guess I have to include that responsbility thing~