Selfish Brother

A Mishap in Time { ON HIATUS }

 

I think it's time to end this journal thingy. Mom died. My brother left us. There's no point anymore. He was a selfish brother. He left us, okay. He left us. Maybe because of what he overheard last night. Dad was surprised, too. Good thing I was on ninja moves, Dad and the unknown man didn't saw me.

 

I was hoping he would be back. But it was the end of the day. And he's nowhere to be seen. Dad searched the whole town, even in the forests. How could he? He left us all alone. He didn't even think about his actions. He didn't even think about me.

 

I know, if Mom was still here, she wouldn't like this behavior of mine. But it's my brother's fault. Not mine. I hate my brother. I hate him forever. I hate him. For leaving us. I hate him for being so childish. I hate him, for not even caring about everything else. He just cared for himself. He is so selfish.

 

I am going to hide this journal. Somewhere safe. No one else must know about the things that happened. Everything must be kept as a secret.

 

~Hyo <3


 

 

 

Author's Message:

Sad news, isn't it? Eunhyuk never came back. Oh, boy! I am sorry I'm not that active ;~; I've been busy like hell, so I hope you guys understand :) The real story is just beginning, so please stay tuned! I know it's a short chapter. Mianhae~

I love you guys! Oh, and thanks for subscribing! And please, NO SILENT READER, okay? How should I write often if my readers wouldn't even put as much effort as I can do? I just want to say, please do comment! So I'll have a reason to continue~ it's hard, just so you know. Do you know the feeling that nobody is even reading your fanfic? Well, it hurts, ALOT. So, pwettyyyy pweassee? :3