Visitor

Beauteous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sumin gasped on the floor as her chest began pumping in and out from the tiredness she felt. She exhale noisily on the floor, putting her hand on her chest to stop.

 

"Couldn't even take a few punches." Namjoon muttered while looking at her. From the corner of her eyes, she saw Jungkook standing up and bit his lips in a quiver. "Hyung..stop" He put a hand on Namjoon with a soothing voice.

 

Namjoon and the others scoffed. "What happened to you? You used to like beating this ." Taehyung scoffed at the maknae with one brow raising. "The term is 'used'. We don't get benefits from her either, do we?" Sumin managed a small smile as she stood up and brushed off her clothes. "Shall I go?" She asked quietly under her breath.

 

In the back, Hoseok felt uneasy. Why was she not fighting back? Why is she not angry? How do I break her? Sumin left without an answer while clenching her fists tightly. No, she wasn't the kind of girl who would fight back. She's the one who will always be patient. Always be thoughtful. Always be caring. Always be there for everyone else. Even if she didn't have anyone to depend on.

 

As she arrive at Dr. Jee's office, she quickly laid down on the sofa, praying that BTS didn't make any bruises on her body. The door clicked open and Dr. Jee strode in. She pretended to be asleep while facing the other way. Dr Jee walked away while shooking her head sideways.

Hoseok scratched his head for the gazzilionth time. He didn't know where this feeling came from but he felt bitter. No he felt bitter eversince he started beating the life out of her.

 

He knew that even with every beating he gave her, he still loved her like he did when they were young. Of course, the beatings and the bullying was just a method to make him forget. It was to make him hate Sumin and forget her, but it didn't help and the guilt was slowly eating him from the inside.

 

He had thought about stopping it all, convincing himself that it was not Sumin's fault but everytime he glances through the pictures in his album and he sees them, the three of them, bashfully smiling, the pain starts to haunt him again.

 

He had always been watching Sumin, how she was doing, he couldn't resist himself and Jungkook noticed. Jungkook will always throw dirty looks to him as if he was a murderer and he was. 

 

He killed Sumin's hopes and dreams of living together and living happily. It was true, during their childhood, when Sumin would have sleep-overs, they'd always stay under the covers with a torchlight lighting their small 'tent' on the bed. And they wou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter