Trouble

Beauteous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Trouble [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] "Aren't you tired?Do you want me to do something about it?" [/CONTENTID2]

 

 

[CONTENTID3]This was Sumin’s lucky day. The bullying had been put to a temporary stop as Kim Namjoon ended up on a hospital bed, resulting in all of the BTS’s members to follow. So Sumin was here, being alone in the rain. Eunhye was nowhere to be seen as she had gone back home.

“ Yoongi…” she croaked as the rain drench her school uniform.

“Please, forgive me. Forgive unnie.” She continues as little forms of tears trail down her eyes.

She managed a small smile but then, a taxi came by and she halted it to a stop. She opened the back door with water dripping.

“Asan Medical Center. Sorry for the water, ahjusshi.” Sumin laid back on the comfy cushion and closed her sleepy eyes.

 

Alas, as time passes by, she realized that she was already in the hospital, walking towards a similar office. She knocked on the door slowly and a young woman answered.

“Sumin!... Where’s  Eunhye?” The woman craned her neck in search for a lost figure.

“ She couldn’t come. Her father is having a gala tonight.” Sumin smiled. The woman ushered her in and gave her a towel before taking a seat next to her.

“ Have you told her yet?” Dr. Jee raised an eyebrow.

“She already knows..” Sumin faced her sister-from-another-mother.

“Oh..” was all she got as a response.

“When are you going to tell your parents?”

“ Please, unnie. They have suffered enough for me.”

“I just thought that maybe they have the right to know, y’know?”

“ Please, don’t tell them. They won’t care, anyways.”

Dr. Jee let out an exasperated sigh. How could a parent forget about their daughter? Dr Jee knew the girl. She absolutely knew the girl. TOO MUCH. She was like a second mother. She had been there when Sumin came to the hospital for a check-up. She had been there when Sumin received the heart-breaking news. Hell, she was the one delivering it. She had been there during her first blood-clean treatment. She was there every moment.

Sumin’s parents were too busy. Too busy to even know where their daughter head after returning from school. Too busy to even care about her well-beings and whereabouts. Too busy to even see their daughter’s face once a week. All they did was sending their daughter allowance every week.

Of course, when asked, they would answer with one simple yet difficult task. ‘WORK’. Being a lawyer in the big leagues was surely tough but can’t they spare some time?

“ I need to clean my blood again, unnie.” Sumin uttered after shutting the thoughts about her parents out of her head.

“Okay..Let’s go!” Dr. Jee managed a small smile and walked hand-in-hand with Sumin towards the room.

 

Dr. Jee pulled out the tube and pressed a cotton ball on the hole the tube made to prevent any bleeding.

“ You’re done.”

Sumin gritted her teeth in pain and stepped down the bed. “ T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter