O1

Fall in the Symphony
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

o1: freshie

       Ahreum slung her bag on her shoulder then made her way out of the class when the recess bell was ringing. She had French fries and iced lemon tea in her hands for lunch later. Usually she’s with her best friend, Park Chanmi, at this hour in canteen. But Chanmi apparently was absent today.

       She didn’t feel like eating in canteen alone somehow. Even though, she knew it was still early for the next class begins, she proceeded her way to her next class: vocal. She had this class twice a week. And vocal is one of her favorite class beside English, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. Indeed, she loved science.

       Her vocal teacher was Mr. Cho. He always complimented how great her voice is. That made her wanted to be a famous singer someday. But Mr. Cho was nearly reached his fifty, so he only had few years more to teach in this school. She’d going to miss him badly.

       Actually, the vocal class was divided into 4 classes. Start from beginner class, intermediate class, advanced class, and expert class. Ahreum was in advanced class, one step more to be an expert. School always held a final test every 2 months especially for vocal class to decide whether the students can go to the next level or not. And the test would be held by next month.

       And this class consist 5-10 students per level. Yes, precisely this was an extra class. Only few students who had an interest in singing would join this club.

       On her way to vocal class, she must passed through teacher’s room. She saw a guy with unfamiliar face in the teacher’s room. Probably a new student, she thought. She glanced at the handsome guy who was talking with a teacher. After that, she continued walking not giving a single thought about that guy anymore.
 

       As predicted, there was only her in the class. She plopped herself on the empty chair at the front so she could see clearly.  Because class would start in the next 15 minutes, she took out her phone to play games such as dating sims, also game like O2Jam U as she ate her French fries.

       Soon without Ahreum’s knowledge, there was someone entering the class quietly. She didn’t realize there was a human-being who sat on the should-be-Mr-Cho’s-seat until that person coughed clearing his throat.

       “Ahem.”

       Somehow, she stopped her game and took a look at the person. Ah, he was the guy who she saw in the teacher’s room a while ago. He was wearing casual clothes instead of uniform like her; therefore she assumed that he was a new student. But the one that caught her eyes was where he sat now.

       “Uhm… That’s teacher’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter