1

Heartstrings season2

After Kyu Won and Lee Shin sang their songs for each other in catharsis. Lee Shin dropped Kyu Won home but before that He kissed Kyu Won in the lips. Kyu Won closed her eyes as she felt her heart beating out loud and her face blushing so much. Kyu Won and Lee Shin waved each other Good Night and said I love you to each other.

                As Kyu Won steps inside of her house, her grandpa Lee Dong Jin asked her where did she go. Kyu Won said she was in Catharsis singing with Lee Shin. Her Grandpa didn't say anything after that. Kyu Won goes in her room to rest but suddenly Lee Shin called her. Kyu Won answered her phone with excitement.

                                     " Lee Shin, you called." Kyu Won said with a smile on her face.

                                     " Did I disturb you?" He asked.

                                     " No, not at all. Im actually happy you called." Kyu Won said blushing.

                                     " Im also happy you're back.....umm...I called to say sorry about not telling you..." Kyu Won cuts shin off.

                                     " No, it's ok, I understand why you hid it from me. Anyways past is past so dont worry." Kyu Won said.

                                     " I know but still, I hurt your feelings and pushed you away." Lee Shin said feeling sorry about it.

                                      " It's alright I said, i understand, just think about now and not think of what happened before. I forgive you." Kyu Won said smiling.

                                     " Saranghae Kyu Won." Lee Shin said with a smile in his face and a happy tone on his voice.

                                      " I love you too." Kyu Won answered back while blushing so hard.

                                    " Goodnight, see you tomorrow." Lee Shin said.

                                      " You too. Goodnight." Kyu Won smiled.

On the next day, Kyu Won prepares her things for school and steps out of the housr. She fins Lee Shin waiting with his bike with him. They both smiled to each other and waved good morning.

 

                                    " Good Morning!!!" They said at the same time and started laughing.

                                    " Ride on." Lee Shin told Kyu Won while patting his backseat. Kyu Won rides in the backseat of Lee Shin's bike and holds him tight when Shin starts wheeling the bike.

                                    " Wanna go somewhere later?" Lee Shin asked.

                                    " Sure, as long as were not that busy." Kyu Won agrees.

                                    " Ok then, you wanna go watch a movie with me?" He asked.

                                    " What are we going to watch?" Kyu Won asked.

                                    " We'll see what movie is available." Lee Shin answered.

                                    " Alright." Kyu Won agreed.

As soon as they reached the school, Lee Shin and Kyu Won goes inside the drama room and sit where they usually sit. After a few minutes, Director Kim Suk Hyun came inside and greeted everyone good morning.

                                    " Alright students, today were going to be practicing the winter play. Kyu Won will sing and while The Stupid Band and the Windflower would play." Kim Suk Hyun said in an excited tone.

                                    " When do we start director?" Sarang asked.

                                    " As soon as possible." Kim Suk Hyun answered while smiling.

                                    " Woah! I'm excited for this. It's going to be a lot of hard work again." Sarang said.

                                    " Yeah, and before we do the winter play and choose the right singers. You'll need to audition first. I dont just pick a person immediately because I like it." Kim Suk Hyun said.

                                     " It seems that youve changed a lot director." One of the students said.

                                    " Everyone keeps saying that, is it because of what happened last year. Everyone thought I let Kyu Won sing because I like her more than Hee Joo but the truth is that I let Kyu Won sing since Hee Joo was missing. Everyone here has a great talent not only Hee Joo and Kyu Won. Im not a teacher who picks a student because I already know who's good, I give chances to others too you know. It doesn't matter if you lose or win, the important thing in this school is that you try your best. Dont be so upset if you dont get the role or place you wanted to be. The reason why you're here is to reach your goal or your dreams. You're all here to learn not win or lose. Understand!!! So if they choose the same singer again, dont be upset, be happy because at least you've shown what you've got or because you also have a talent. Be happy and satisfied about your role is, anyways it doesnt matter what your role is just be satisfied about it. That's all I wanted you all to know." Kim Suk Hyun explained smoothly and politely so that the students could understand and appreciated what he truly means.

                                  " Thank You Director. We'll never forget what you said." Kyu Won said promising to herself that they'll really never forget those and will keep those inside their minds and hearts.

                                  " You better...hahahaha". Kim Suk Hyun laughed.

After their discussion about the winter play,Kyu Won's band the Windflower and Lee Shin's band The Stupid went in the cafeteria to eat lunch. Lee Shin's friends and so is Kyu Won's friends ask them to treat them food since they only share food for each other. Kyu Won and Lee Shin have no choice but do what they wanted them to do. They bought food for their friends and ate together after that.

                                   "Are you guys going for a date later?" Joon Hee asked in a cute way.

                                   "Aaaahh.....nope. I need to ummm...write songs for my upcoming concert in Seoul." Kyu Won said feeling down.

                                   " It's ok eunni!!! We'll be there to support you. Good Luck!!! If you're going to date Shin, tell us cause we wanna see you." Joon Hee smiled. Kyu Won didn't say anything after that, she just fake a smile and started getting nervous that they will stalk them them together when they date again.

                                   " Kyu Won, you wanna go somewhere after school before you continue with your music project thingy." Lee Shin asked.

                                   " Ahh, not now, you dont wanna be stalked by them you know." Kyu Won whispered softly. Lee Shin nodded with a smile.

When everyone finished eating, they headed back in the drama classroom. Kyu Won sat on the ground where she usually sits. She sat beside Ki Young. Ki Young greeted her hi and she greeted him back with a smile.

                                   " Um....are you going to join in the audition?" Ki Young suddenly asked.

                                    " Oh, about that, im not really sure." Kyu Won hesitated.

                                   " You should join again. I bet this time you're going to be chosen. Ki Young said positively.