The Meeting

Little Red Riding Hood & Two Wolf Brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Deep inside the forest,there's two wolves brother living there.The older brother;Luhan seems busy teaching his dongsaeng on Know-how to catch a prey to be their meal.The first step that being shown by Luhan to Sehun is the must have by them;the wolf is creepy expression to scared the prey.

 

"You,look carefully.This is how you need to do." Luhan demonstrate it for Sehun for him to easy know how to do it correctly.But since his face is too creepy,Sehun ended up hiding behind one of the trees that stated far from his hyung.Luhan palmed his face.

 

"This kid..really no use~" Luhan talk to himself.Then,he approach the tree where Sehun was hiding.Sehun was shivering by himself behind there with a teary eyes of him.Luhan seem annoyed.

 

"Hey!! You come here! Why did you act like a scaredy-cat,huh?! You're a wolf by yourself,so why a need to be frightened just watching my expression?! Now is your turn. Show me your creepy expression." Luhan drag Sehun for him to retreat from his hiding.

 

"*growl*" Sehun tried his best effort.But it all no use because not even a bit his expression give off the feelings that he was a wild and creepy wolf.His expression more into the cute scared wolf than a creepy wolf . Luhan left dumbfounded.

 

He ended up hit Sehun's head.Hardly.

 

"How do you expect them to be scared of you with this kind of face,huh?! Can't you do it better?!!" Sehun's eyes all teary.He's rubbing slowly his head to release the pain that he received from Luhan earlier .He didn't give u and do give it a try again.No matter how hardly he tried to do it,the expression still didn't change even a bit.

 

Once he done do it,secretly,Sehun drift his gaze towards his hyung face.All he can see was a 'heol' expression coming from Luhan.Sehun can expect something uneasy will be said by his hyung.So,he just be prepared to hear it.

 

"Rather to say you're a wild wolf,it seem like you're more like tame wolf." Sehun already in the corner and start to draw a circle on the ground with a random stick that he's found when being preach by his hyung.Luhan shook his head.


At that time,he saw an image of a girl with a red-hoodie walk into the forest while holding onto a picnic-like-basket.She's enter it without knowing the 'danger' will coming through her way and might be her 'nightmare'~Luhan got an idea.

 

"Hey,Sehunnie,you go and try to lure her come here for us to finally be able eat a human flesh after so long we not eat Sehun lift up his head and look at his hyung,then change a gaze to the girls that being mention by his brother before and again look at his brother.Sehun shook his head.Refused to do so.Luhan grit his teeth.

 

"Then,what you expect we'll be eating today?!! The veggies & wild mushroom again?! We're not vegetarians to keep living that way,you know! Plus,there's less people come into this forest nowadays which make it harder for us to hunt for foods.This is the golden opportunity that we shall not lose." Luhan raised his voice.Sehun stood still like a wood.

 

"I don't care,what ever it is,you must make her fall into our trap!"Luhan kick out his brother out from one of the bushes which make Sehun ended up fall exactly in front of that girl who're on her way to someplace.

 

When she saw him fell right in front of her own eyes,she stopped her walks and extend out her hands;offering to help him get up from his fall.

 

"Are you okay?"She asked.Sehun lift up his head and found out that girl offering to lend her hands but he didn't accept it yet.Without any answer come out from his mouth,she tilted her head a little bit.

 

"What're you doin'? Don't you want to get up?"She keep shoving her hands to Sehun.Never give up to lend a hand.Sehun then accept her hands somehow.

 

"Ah..I'm okay..Thank you." Sehun replied.He then undirtying his clothes.She looks amazed to see how tall he is standing right in front of her.When Sehun turn his gaze towards her,she's quickly change her gaze away.

 

"What's your name?"Sehun take a first action.At that time,Luhan was hiding behind one of the tree there.Observe what'll his brother gonna do.

 

"I'm Yuri. Kwon Yuri. And you?" 

 

"Sehun." he replied short.Then his eyes wander around.When he's about find a suitable place for them to sit,he invite her.

 

"Let's have a sit there for a while.If you don't mind." Sehun's words being accepted by yul.

 

"Just where are you about to going?"Sehun always the first to start the conversation.Yul prefer to keep silent all the time.Extremely weird.

 

"My grandma house."Yul finally open and answer it.

 

"Wahh~ Ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter