Chapter 3

The Ending of Our Story
Jiyong POV
 
I decided to walk away from there not because of the reason I hate her.. But I just don't have the heart to tell her I've have a girlfriend now. I don't want to see her cry again.. I.. I.. I still love her.. I don't want to hurt her again..
So, I guess it's better for me to leave rather than to try fix things up.
 
 
'Jiyong-ah!!'
 
 
I feel someone is hugging me from behind. Even without looking, I know it's her.. I let her cry and hug me with all her heart.. 
 
 
'Dara-ah.. Don't cry.. Please don't cry...'
 
 
'Jiyong.. I love you.. I really really love you.. You know how life has truly been for me?.. It .. It really .. I thought I will eventually be okay.. But I'm not... I'm not okay at all...'
 
 
My heart break when I hear her said all that. This was the girl that I used to love and in fact I can't forget my feelings towards her...
 
 
'I know.. It's my fault.. I'm sorry.. I have a girlfriend now.. I'm sorry..'
 
 
Hahaha.. Really?.. How stupid am I to have hopes that deep inside you're also missing me.. Guess, I'm not right..'
 
 
I know that laugh was fake. I know that it's breaking her. But, I decided to tell her because.. Because.. I don't know why I try to hurt her.. Maybe it's true.. I am a selfish bastard that actually don't deserve this girl's love..
 
 
Dara POV
 
 
The rain seems to pour down even heavier when he said that he has his girl now. I can only laughed at how I look so stupid, hoping on him.. I know I should expect this but it just.. It hurts so much.. And now there's nothing for me except to leave.. Can't someone please turn back the time?. Can someone take away this pain, so it'll no longer hurts?..
 
 
'So, this is it, right? Don't worry you don't have to run because I'm going to walk away from all this. You'll be just fine. I'm not going to cling to you but I'm going to back out from all of this.. Let's just hope that all this will be gone quickly. Jiyong.. B-b-bye...'
 
 
Author POV
 
 
Before Dara get the chance to turn her back and walk away, Jiyong hug her tightly as if he is afraid someone going to take Dara from him. They both cry while Jiyong is still hugging Dara. They both know that this is finally going to be the end for them. The end for all of the things they used to have. The end for everything..
 
 
'I-i will always miss you. I'll miss you all the time.. But don't worry, I'll be fine. Because time heals all wounds isn't it?..'
 
 
She tried to smile but tears are rolling down her cheeks just like the rain is. Jiyong hug her more like he's afraid Dara will disappear from him if he ever let her go...
 
 
'Dara-ah.. I-i.. I love you.. I love you too.. I miss you like hell but because of my pride, I let you go just like that.. Promise me will you be alright without me?..'
 
 
'I pro-promise.. I'll live my life without you.. I don't need to ask you if you'll be alright because I know you'll be just fine w-with-without me..'
 
 
'I'll try... I'll try to be fine without you. No one can ever replace you.. No one.. I swear..'
 
 
They hug each other for so long. The time stops in their world, trying to free themselves from things that have been haunting them. Even the playboy got his heart broken by a girl who thought the playboy was the only boy she'll ever love in this life.
 
 
'Jiyong, I love you, baby.. And I will, forever...'

 
'I love you too, dear..Always..'

 
This is for what it seems an end for them. The sky seemed to cry with them, sad over the ending of two people that is maybe never going to be together. A destiny that is never meant to be. The story of meeting up and separating with the people you really love. The story of the girl who will always love her first love for eternity and a story of a playboy whom never realize that he loves this girl more than he thought.
 
 
This is the end. No more pain, no more heartbreak, no more tears. The only thing left is broken memories between two people that will be sealed in the lonely and far corner of the heart...



_________________________________________________________
 
 
I know that it's kind of boring but this the things that I wanted for myself... Sad right?? T,T I know it's kind a bit over the top to say this but tears forn in my eyes while I was writing this story.. Hahaha.. That is my true feelings that Dara have in the story. Huhuhu... So, I guess that's all.. :) Btw, this storyline is different from what I wrote in my script. Hehehe.. Thanks for reading, folks!! :D