Chapter 1

The Ending of Our Story
 
3 years later..
 
 
Dara POV
 
I can't walk away from there. My legs feel like there's something heavy holding it in its place. My eyes fixed on the person in front of me. I can't stop myself from looking into those lovely eyes. I can feel tears trickling down my cheeks. I can feel that old those old memories came rushing back to me and I'm too dumbfounded by all of this things.
 
Jiyong POV
 
Finally, autumn has arrived. I really like this kind of weather. Cold, gloomy surrounding, rain and wind. My favourite time of the year. Parks will be especially beautiful and gorgeous at this time. I don't know why I am such an emo person. I've really changed this past few years. Something caught my attention when I'm walking at the park. That figure. Look so familiar. But, it seem impossible for us to cross way in this big city of Seoul, right? The curiousity got the best of me as I walk closer to that figure just to make sure and my gut is right.
 
 
It's her...
 
Standing there. Motionless as she caught my eyes. Tears trickling down her cheeks. She looked lost.
 
Then, something caught me. How can I forget about this park? The very place when we broke up. The place that the two of us loved the most. How can I forget all this?

 
Author POV
 
 
Neither of them thought that they will ever meet again. Old memories quickly coming back. Remembering those old memories, the person that has some links or association with it, it'll remind them the of the long forgotten momemts and pain they've thought they already buried deep inside that deep, lonely and far corner of their hearts.
 
 
The two of them stand there. It feels like time have stopped in its track when they are in their own world. In their world, only them exist and also the memories that they had with them.
 
 
They stare at each other for quite a long time until Dara break her gaze from Jiyong's. She clenched her fists tight as she try to hold back the tears that have threaten to fall and fight off those suffocating feelings that she's been feeling. She wiped tears stain on her cheeks roughly as none of this have actually affect her.
 
 
She quickly turned her back to Jiyong and is about to walk, walk far far away from there leaving her past, she knows that she will never forget for the rest of her life. She's ready to let it all go until...
 
__________________________________________________________
 
So.. Here you go! The first chapter.. :)